Fao: Kemor

Gamah

Banned
Can you at least answer my E-mails its been 3 weeks since I reported my account being hacked and not you nor one of your customer "service" reps has replied!!!!!!!! And I can't play TOA with nothing left on my char!

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
working as 2nd/3rd line on a helpdesk here - my advice to you is use RIGHTNOW !! trying to bypass the official support path is not going to get you an answer. Calls that get logged on rightnow will have a ticket number and start to progress the track of being solved. If you cant get onto rightnow due to a password change then email subscriptions***@***goa.com (Remove the stars... don't want them getting stuff from web scraper spambots ;))

I logged a call on rightnow last week and had an answer within 60 secs, and im not joking here, was VERY impressed - also had a problem ingame and managed to get hold of a GM with an answer within a minute or two, the service is definetly improving for the better (just wish servers would stay up hehe)

Good luck anyway, hope you get the same level of service I've seen over the last week.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Nxs and Twaize have no idea. My subscription password has been changed, and currently i have no way of renewing my account, i sent off for a new password about 2 weeks ago, before my account ran out. I have sent 3 messages through rightnow, and about 5 directly to Kemor@TheCompanyWhoSaysNoToCustomerSupport.com... Wow no replies \o/

Fucking Disgrace. :m00:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You can't beat my record, logged a RightNow ticket and got a reply 37 days later :D Worldclass support!

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs said:
working as 2nd/3rd line on a helpdesk here - my advice to you is use RIGHTNOW !! trying to bypass the official support path is not going to get you an answer. Calls that get logged on rightnow will have a ticket number and start to progress the track of being solved. If you cant get onto rightnow due to a password change then email subscriptions***@***goa.com (Remove the stars... don't want them getting stuff from web scraper spambots ;))

I logged a call on rightnow last week and had an answer within 60 secs, and im not joking here, was VERY impressed - also had a problem ingame and managed to get hold of a GM with an answer within a minute or two, the service is definetly improving for the better (just wish servers would stay up hehe)

Good luck anyway, hope you get the same level of service I've seen over the last week.

Good idea in theory but for alot of people (yes, I know, not all) posting on BW/FH/wherever is a last resort after having tried Rightnow and getting no response or one that doesn't help at all.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
What lucias said, fucking disgrace, 5th week now still no sub logins sent to me either.I emailed that subcription address too and no replies.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
CstasY said:
Lol Nxs and Twaize have no idea. My subscription password has been changed, and currently i have no way of renewing my account, i sent off for a new password about 2 weeks ago, before my account ran out. I have sent 3 messages through rightnow, and about 5 directly to Kemor@TheCompanyWhoSaysNoToCustomerSupport.com... Wow no replies \o/

Fucking Disgrace. :m00:

I was simply going on the information you posted, all im trying to say is not every call logged with GOA is ignored, some people are lucky and get a quick answer - all you can do is follow the official channels, if you try to bypass them you will almost certainly be ignored. I empathise with your problems and know how frustrating it can be and hope things get sorted soon.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Logged 2 questions yesterday (sunday) had replies to both before 15:30 today.. very very acceptable imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom