Fao : Hroft

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
Hand some proof to the people or fuck off.

Simply retarded coming here naming names like that. Thought everyone, well except for Kinad, knew that by now.

sure i'll record my talk with BC guys in cafe next time for u.. hope u understand russian .. and MANY ppl know that they are abusing radar .. and u should play against them .. so u will notice it also ... so anyway .. take ur head out of ur ass and chk urself

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
sure i'll record my talk with BC guys in cafe next time for u.. hope u understand russian .. and MANY ppl know that they are abusing radar .. and u should play against them .. so u will notice it also ... so anyway .. take ur head out of ur ass and chk urself

MAZZAFAKKAH :wub:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive known a few people that use radar that ive seen with my own eyes, today I had a great example of a fg using it (well the driver at least) while I watched in stealth. No point coming on here though with names because without proof its pointless. It's like saying theres a ufo in the sky, wheres the proof?
Everyone knows themselves what people to look out for, and who they think is suspicious of using it. Don't need to spell it out on here tbh.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Jika said:
Well, bout BC and radar .. I know that some of them are using it 100% ..
Wellknown radar user in BC was Krom .. every1 knew he was using it etc .. and he didnt care that he will get banned or so ..

Also Toyama used it and many more ..

and another radar guild is RG .. Montarloo is radar user 100% .. so is mikhail .. ppl showed proof that mikh is radar abuser .. and ppl did testings to detect montarloos radar ...

Aye, cuz Montarloo ALLWAYS DRIVE. Stupid c'nt.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
etcetra said:
Aye, cuz Montarloo ALLWAYS DRIVE. Stupid c'nt.

I dont care if he is or isnt using it, but why's it gotta be the driver who has it?

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Montarloo Radaruser ?!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

best thing ive ever heard really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha guess next one is Outkhast...

omg ppl u watched too much horrorfilms.. go out and take a walk in the fresh air

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
I can try and find some movie for u .. where 2 NS's tryed to prove it ..

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Wellknown radar user in BC was Krom .. every1 knew he was using it etc .. and he didnt care that he will get banned or so ..

and another radar guild is RG .. Montarloo is radar user 100% .. so is mikhail .. ppl showed proof that mikh is radar abuser .. and ppl did testings to detect montarloos radar ...

Monty using radar?? He doesnt even know if he has a high speed connection ffs, been in fg's + vent many times with him and no the thane has never to ever would use any sort of daoc mod. Accusing monty of radar abuse is the most laughable thing ive heard this year.

Your IQ has just lost exp

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
id like 350 str

norse, 13 str at creation, capped buffs/sc, 10 overcap, augstr2

hroft could u post what +af items you use please as im looking for some

thx

look for my post about hunter/sb sc in midgard section, link is there.

And by the way, very nice stats Hroft

hehe, thx. atm i have 5 con more, and thus, 20hp. tried to improve the set further...failed so far - dont wanna lose melee, haste, style bonuses...

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Appollo said:
I dont care if he is or isnt using it, but why's it gotta be the driver who has it?

Hehe, thougt someone would come with that question. And thougt of the same thing myself, but didnt have the time to express myself further.

Well, utter few radarusers tell anyone, even their guildies or closest friends if they use radar. Ie, the almost only way to use it if you are driving. And ive grouped with Montarloo, and hes NEVER told the driver where to go.

T

Trocadero

Don't be so hard on Hroft, he just left DF after a year of noob killing and sharp calculations of teh game mechanics.

He probaly just stumbled across you trying to avoid some "nightmares".

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
I just wonder why every lame prick once he reachs a decent rank starts blaming others of using radar or other shit. Should i call it "i am leet and you must be cheating if you have managed to kill me"?

hi Jika.. but f*ck off and have a nice day...

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
btw jika
those ppl in that estonian net cafe said quite a few words about radar using hibs, who when and how often
should i start to name em as well?

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Jika when u say montarloo has been tested etc, u are such a liar, or some1 lies to you.
i just sit back and lmao...fucked up looser. :clap:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Monty using radar is pretty thick tbh. Proof bout this?

And the funniest thing is that some hibs think that groove is a radar fg. "Everyone knows Zorena is using radar" :eek7:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
poor VF.......happens to the best

Hroft:

Nice stats, overpwr'd HP imo :'(

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
hroft killed me today when i was afk =/

aye. next time go afk in some more secluded place, not in the open - SSW corner of bowl.

and u are tough. took me 6 strikes to get u down iirc :)

also will get 2384 hp - just need 30k more rps for next level of ceremonials...and afaik there are SBs here who got more than that.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Judging from BC:s add-ability in fights far from normal routes... well you know.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
Judging from BC:s add-ability in fights far from normal routes... well you know.

judging from np ability to find enemies in completely empty macha... well you know

Calo

Part of the furniture
Jika said:
I can try and find some movie for u .. where 2 NS's tryed to prove it ..

wait -> tryed ? so never has been proven ?

oke jika has hax & radar etc !!! i trIEd to prove it !!!!! 100%

Guardsxmen

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:

Have u smoke something bad or ? Montarloo use Radar ..??? Stick u head between u legs and think 5 min...u come here post a thing u don't know... about Idiot ....
Hi i can do it too JiKa use radar and speed hack... and belive me i can prove it 3 sb saw it ???? o_O ZZZZzzzzz

And plz post were u can prove it befor u make a post like this ...
Need Aswer on this give me some pic etc ?? Maybe u not have ??

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Guardsxmen said:
Have u smoke something bad or ? Montarloo use Radar ..??? Stick u head between u legs and think 5 min...u come here post a thing u don't know... about Idiot ....
Hi i can do it too JiKa use radar and speed hack... and belive me i can prove it 3 sb saw it ???? o_O ZZZZzzzzz

And plz post were u can prove it befor u make a post like this ...
Need Aswer on this give me some pic etc ?? Maybe u not have ??

ru .ru?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom