Fao : Hroft

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
I was camping mmg when i saw some hibs lead by Dunlest, so i decided to check people acusing him of using radar. I pulled a good deal uphill and unstealthed behind a tree in shade mode away from any normal routes. Well no Dunlest inc but guess who came running ?

Now what where you doing up there, xping on grogans ?

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe he was afk there while he was coding new cheat programs for daoc!!??

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
1) checking routes and pressing F8
2) see hidden :p
3) u are bitter that i killed u - despite slam, zephyr, rapidfire, and IP. /hug Enforcer for heat resist buff.

cry more n00b imo.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
3) u are bitter that i killed u - despite slam, zephyr, rapidfire, and IP. /hug Enforcer for heat resist buff.

cry more n00b imo.

1) So you often search whole grogan area pressing f8 in case a scout is there ?
2) By the time you reach my position i had allready restealthed and camoed.
See hidden does not work then, now does it.
3) If i lose to a sb because his SoM takes 800-1000 and his fresh out of mtk with resist buffs so be it, i get lucky sometimes too.
4) You attacked me from more than your 250 range detection, which means you had popped a SL item.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
1) So you often search whole grogan area pressing f8 in case a scout is there ?
2) By the time you reach my position i had allready restealthed and camoed.
See hidden does not work then, now does it.
3) If i lose to a sb because his SoM takes 800-1000 and his fresh out of mtk with resist buffs so be it, i get lucky sometimes too.
4) You attacked me from more than your 250 range detection, which means you had popped a SL item.

1) not always. but i know that sometimes alb/hib stealthers tend to sit there and heal.
2) nope. u were sitting (or staying? hard to say in shade mode) and uncamoed, i spotted u and came to tree from the left (from my side) - wanted to look at ur facing for possible PA. then u move a bit up and vanished from my targeting - camo. i moved at ur position behind tree, the further - and saw u strafing towards mmg. i unstealthed, moved to u and engaged.
3) som procced once while u were firing, and (prolly) once when melee.
4) SL item was down.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:

cry more n00b imo.

Haldar said:
1) not always. but i know that sometimes alb/hib stealthers tend to sit there and heal.
2) nope. u were sitting (or staying? hard to say in shade mode) and uncamoed, i spotted u and came to tree from the left (from my side) - wanted to look at ur facing for possible PA. then u move a bit up and vanished from my targeting - camo. i moved at ur position behind tree, the further - and saw u strafing towards mmg. i unstealthed, moved to u and engaged.
3) som procced once while u were firing, and (prolly) once when melee.
4) SL item was down.

2 different stories ?

Tiri-Maddog

Fledgling Freddie
kinad i killed you all so you where sitting behind a tree and i must say
you light up like a candle with see hidden, next time move atk like rest of albs do when they on deadly ground :touch:

Tiri Maddog

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Tiri-Maddog said:
kinad i killed you all so you where sitting behind a tree and i must say
you light up like a candle with see hidden, next time move atk like rest of albs do when they on deadly ground :touch:

Tiri Maddog

Yes you killed me afk other day when i was watching some tv, i had no camo on and has not complained. Btw i dont sit in rvr, my char dont get tired.

First he finds me using f8 and see hidden, but he couldnt have since i was camoed.

So he changes story

Then he sees me unstealthed in shademode, and come with bullshit story about lining up PA. Hroft attacked me 1500 feet below the tree, which sb
who sees a scout go 1500 feet down first to line up a PA while unstealthed ?

He was inc from mmg to the area unstealthed with a SL item popped and judging on my damage an absorb charge too.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Hroft has capped +af and always uses an af charge.. He is a mature and honest player Kinad, please, don't lower yourself by these accusations.

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Hroft has capped +af and always uses an af charge.. He is a mature and honest player Kinad, please, don't lower yourself by these accusations.

Maybe mature in the eyes of a BC-member :I

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
I pulled a good deal uphill and unstealthed behind
First he finds me using f8 and see hidden, but he couldnt have since i was camoed.
lol?
get ur facts straight gimp.
u were unstealthed or camoed?
doh.

Then he sees me unstealthed in shademode, and come with bullshit story about lining up PA

"I pulled a good deal uphill and unstealthed behind " -- ur own words. so where's bullshit? /laugh

Hroft attacked me 1500 feet below the tree, which sb
who sees a scout go 1500 feet down first to line up a PA while unstealthed ?

rofl again.
if u claim that i was unstealthed - why u didnt attack me? watching pr0n?

And, tbh, i know my job well enough to not to run to scout unstealthed, begging for arrows. Unless im TSed ofc.

He was inc from mmg to the area unstealthed with a SL item popped and judging on my damage an absorb charge too.

beleive what u want. i do not give a flying fart about it.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
my af - along with other stats. forgot to put d/q buff that moment :p

Attachments

• af.jpg
    af.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 396

Gothika

Fledgling Freddie
hroft could u post what +af items you use please as im looking for some

thx

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Well, bout BC and radar .. I know that some of them are using it 100% ..
Wellknown radar user in BC was Krom .. every1 knew he was using it etc .. and he didnt care that he will get banned or so ..

Also Toyama used it and many more ..

and another radar guild is RG .. Montarloo is radar user 100% .. so is mikhail .. ppl showed proof that mikh is radar abuser .. and ppl did testings to detect montarloos radar ...

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Well, bout BC and radar .. I know that some of them are using it 100% ..
Wellknown radar user in BC was Krom .. every1 knew he was using it etc .. and he didnt care that he will get banned or so ..

Also Toyama used it and many more ..

and another radar guild is RG .. Montarloo is radar user 100% .. so is mikhail .. ppl showed proof that mikh is radar abuser .. and ppl did testings to detect montarloos radar ...

Hand some proof to the people or fuck off.

Simply retarded coming here naming names like that. Thought everyone, well except for Kinad, knew that by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom