Fao Hive !!!

O

old.fragem

Hive,

a small query mate... on the league table it shows our clan (=IFC=) as having played 3, won 1, lost 2.

to our knowledge this is incorrect..... we have played 3, won 2, lost 1.

the last win was on tuesday night against BSG. (well played BSG,very close nerve racking game it was. pop into #=ifc= sometime)

can you clarify this please

cheers

U

-Ultimate

Indeed Frag m8 i can back u up there. a loss to us, a default win v ZAP and a win v BSG innit?

O

old.Hive

hmmm

ok i need to go over my results history file
i will let u know

O

old.Hive

indeed i had made a mistake, very sorry
i will upload fixed tables asap

O

old.Salieri

hey Hive additionally there are other problems.. I dont know if this is =IFC= related.. but on the league table you rank BDX has having won 2 and lost none..

Well EMS beat BDX on Kata this week.. so that seems odd.. I think BDX are 2 wins and 1 loss in 3 games, if I'm not mistaken as they were tied with us at the beginning of the week having been 2 for 2.

Just thought you would like to know

O

old.Torque

Thanks for the updated League tables Hive.

Is there any chance you can do a results sheet with a Full score-list for each match being shown ?

In bwtl the admins used to display the games scores as the matches finished 'in channel' but only a few older admins are still doing this. so the rest of us have no idea if a game was either close or a walkover.

O

old.Hive

unfortunately, because caps score doesnt matter, only the result, scores arent recorded. This is obviously something we should improve upon for season 2

O

old.Hive

Originally posted by Salieri
hey Hive additionally there are other problems.. I dont know if this is =IFC= related.. but on the league table you rank BDX has having won 2 and lost none..

Well EMS beat BDX on Kata this week.. so that seems odd.. I think BDX are 2 wins and 1 loss in 3 games, if I'm not mistaken as they were tied with us at the beginning of the week having been 2 for 2.

Just thought you would like to know

ya correct, tables been fixed (again), will upload asap

O

old.Stabs

Originally posted by Hive
unfortunately, because caps score doesnt matter, only the result, scores arent recorded. This is obviously something we should improve upon for season 2

Cant you just have a Results page?

O

old.Torque

Hive, how about starting recording now instead of season 2

Its been one of the great strenghts of barrys tribes that we have the results of the league games going back to season 1

Also im sure that most if not all tribes have a recort of their games so far so results so far would be easy to obtain.

O

old.Hive

tbh, for the moment, its too much for me to do :rolleyes:

M

Mongrol

Get someone else to do it. Also, kick some TN people into posting match results the same night they get played.

Users who are viewing this thread