FAO Hibs/Albs in Albland

Ucallme

Banned
Hibs

Just a quick one for you guys...

Do any of you actually solo?

Everytime i fight a hib, i get zerged.

Also can any of you win a duel without using FZ?
FZ such insta win.

Albs

For the majority of the albs /respect to you for once :) to actually let me duel someone before you gank me /salute. You know who you are :)

Amphrax
Ucallme

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Our group stopped to watch a duel once (we were speedwarped and it was sht slow anyways), only to find 2 secs later we're all mezzed and GA+couple rangers and an animist (was right next to beno E bridge) owning us :(

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
No point me soloing in Hadrians too many mids groups ganking soloer

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Our group stopped to watch a duel once (we were speedwarped and it was sht slow anyways), only to find 2 secs later we're all mezzed and GA+couple rangers and an animist (was right next to beno E bridge) owning us :(

Stop at the place where u should expect to meet an enemy and not to pay attention isn't clever ^^.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
Stop at the place where u should expect to meet an enemy and not to pay attention isn't clever ^^.

Hehe :p It's not much difference in speed though when we're speedwarped! No matter where we went there were speedwarps everywhere, and it was so highly annoying it nearly made me log :E We were warped 90% of time, finding speedwarps in the most obscure placed, alot of them being rb places, but everywhere else to in all of hadrians (specially E of the river).

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
The group i was in stoped and wacthed a few solo fights without zerg adding :p So there was deffenitly one solo fihgt that hapend last night! :clap:

Ucallme

Banned
Treeeebeard said:
The group i was in stoped and wacthed a few solo fights without zerg adding :p So there was deffenitly one solo fihgt that hapend last night! :clap:

Think that might of been me when i was fighting Spinesprout and a group of hibs watched, so /salute to them hibs.

but that was just 1 solo fight, every other duel was either added/zerged.

Amphrax
Ucallme

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting tactics today around 1800 in hadrians guys...Oh sorry did i say tactics i meant zerg ;)

Still, well be back later with a bigger one, as is the nature of the beast and all that philisophical shit...

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
FZ such insta win.

So you are fighting archers... who you should out damage in melee anyway. Not to mention the fact (evenom spec dependant) you insta drop 413 HP from debuff, and do another 500 or so from DoT ticks? So .. they have lost just under 1k hp before you have even started fighting with your stronger melee?

I can't imagine why they would want to use FZ?? No really... why would they wanna do that!?

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
tbh its Golden adders that add not the rangers ^^ as usal xD fight fg hibs 2 secs later they gank you in the back, but thats the game and thats how they want to play i dont like it. but its them paying for there acounts.
Anyway its fun to fight hibs for a change :cheers: keep it up m8s

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
tbh its Golden adders that add not the rangers ^^ as usal xD fight fg hibs 2 secs later they gank you in the back, but thats the game and thats how they want to play i dont like it. but its them paying for there acounts.
Anyway its fun to fight hibs for a change :cheers: keep it up m8s
Aye, its nice to have enemies out, and i still think we just had some bad luck :)
Btw, my pala dinged rr6 on killing you the other night Rancid :x

Ucallme

Banned
Ethild said:
So you are fighting archers... who you should out damage in melee anyway. Not to mention the fact (evenom spec dependant) you insta drop 413 HP from debuff, and do another 500 or so from DoT ticks? So .. they have lost just under 1k hp before you have even started fighting with your stronger melee?

I can't imagine why they would want to use FZ?? No really... why would they wanna do that!?

Rangers have IP? makes it fair imo... FZ is such insta win
As for damage, Some rangers really hit hard.

Amphrax
Ucallme

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Aye, its nice to have enemies out, and i still think we just had some bad luck :)
Btw, my pala dinged rr6 on killing you the other night Rancid :x
Gratz :) dinged 4l6 on alb zerg last night xD

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Ucallme said:
FZ such insta win.

Havent had fz for past 2 months :p

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Ethild said:

Minikene is luwi god!

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Hibs

Ill be happy to flatten you solo this weekend if you feel like you can come out alone..

Ucallme

Banned
Puppet said:

You say i added on you, what about when 3 or 4 hibs attacked us on beno bridge, oh look spinesprout FZ me and killed us with his hibby friends. So your just as bad.

I got fed up with all the adding/zerging on me, sorry i added on you, but i got annoyed and frustrated. I dont often add on fights, but after having little rp in a few days and when i do add you flame me.

Plus i was grouped for once with sleekit as the majority of the time im solo.
Seeing a RR8 Ranger with FZ and IP fighting a RR3 SB you think thats fair?

Amphrax
Ucallme

Ucallme

Banned
cog said:
Ill be happy to flatten you solo this weekend if you feel like you can come out alone..

Come out alone?

I mainly play solo anyway.

Amphrax
Ucallme

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ucallme said:
You say i added on you, what about when 3 or 4 hibs attacked us on beno bridge, oh look spinesprout FZ me and killed us with his hibby friends. So your just as bad.

Perhaps I did; perhaps I didnt; but I didnt make a thread about this adding and do the same thing a few hours later :O

I got fed up with all the adding/zerging on me, sorry i added on you, but i got annoyed and frustrated. I dont often add on fights, but after having little rp in a few days and when i do add you flame me.

Im sick of being added on too so I just return the favour now :)

Plus i was grouped for once with sleekit as the majority of the time im solo.
Seeing a RR8 Ranger with FZ and IP fighting a RR3 SB you think thats fair?

No I dont think thats fair. But do realise that the Hibs on the bridge are often <50 - low ML/RR and sometimes not even buffed. And who says the game should be fair? :p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Perhaps I did; perhaps I didnt; but I didnt make a thread about this adding and do the same thing a few hours later :O

No I dont think thats fair. But do realise that the Hibs on the bridge are often <50 - low ML/RR and sometimes not even buffed. And who says the game should be fair? :p
spinessprout tryed whit he adding friends on me to tho my twf > hes Fz and adds! :cheers:

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Ucallme said:
Hibs

Everytime i fight a hib, i get zerged.

FZ such insta win.

Albs

For the majority of the albs /respect to you for once :) to actually let me duel someone before you gank me /salute. You know who you are :)

Amphrax
Ucallme

You sure you haven't fought any Nightshades solo lately?
Are you *sure*? Or are you just trying to forget humiliations? :wub:

Ucallme

Banned
Puppet said:

Actually all the stuff happened a day before i posted this on FH, so get the facts right first before you accuse me :)

Amphrax
Ucallme

Ucallme

Banned
Rami said:
You sure you haven't fought any Nightshades solo lately?
Are you *sure*? Or are you just trying to forget humiliations? :wub:

Ramii,

Thats not fair :p you need a nerf, hehe. Least i didn't give up though :)

You caught me with opening move all 3 times, u git :) maybe if i get first hit i might beat you :p

but well played to you :)

Gonna hunt you down now

Amphrax
Ucallme

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Ucallme said:
Ramii,

Thats not fair :p you need a nerf, hehe. Least i didn't give up though :)

You caught me with opening move all 3 times, u git :) maybe if i get first hit i might beat you :p

but well played to you :)

Gonna hunt you down now

Amphrax
Ucallme

hehe, give more fights :wub:

Guidance

Fledgling Freddie
A little thing bout the frontier zone...

DAoC is a Realm vs. Realm game when u port into any kind of frontier zone. This all should bare in mind when then move their char into the frontiers: This is war. Realms attack other realms to get what they want and to become rid of Kobbies once and for all! :p Seriously, if u wants to go 1 vs. 1, then dont go to the frontiers. Its not designed for it. Go duel a realm mate or go to a cooperative server if u wanna go 1 vs. 1. People saying its unfair to add should have their NF uninstalled so they couldnt go there tbh. Its not nice when some1 adds, but its the game, and the design tells us all to add. I dont add to duels between stealthers coz I dont wanna leech, but if I encounter a grp watching at a duel I will mezz em as I did E of Beno last time, even if the duel'ers gets mezzed aswell. Its a war... What more can I say...
Btw: I had to disable my whinefilter to read this thread mostly ;O)

Ezeekiel - The Golden Adder of Hibernia :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom