FAO Hibs/Albs in Albland

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Guidance said:
DAoC is a Realm vs. Realm game when u port into any kind of frontier zone. This all should bare in mind when then move their char into the frontiers: This is war. Realms attack other realms to get what they want and to become rid of Kobbies once and for all! :p Seriously, if u wants to go 1 vs. 1, then dont go to the frontiers. Its not designed for it. Go duel a realm mate or go to a cooperative server if u wanna go 1 vs. 1. People saying its unfair to add should have their NF uninstalled so they couldnt go there tbh. Its not nice when some1 adds, but its the game, and the design tells us all to add. I dont add to duels between stealthers coz I dont wanna leech, but if I encounter a grp watching at a duel I will mezz em as I did E of Beno last time, even if the duel'ers gets mezzed aswell. Its a war... What more can I say...
Btw: I had to disable my whinefilter to read this thread mostly ;O)

Ezeekiel - The Golden Adder of Hibernia :kissit:

If everyone did like that it would be a really sucky game to play.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Guidance said:
This all should bare in mind when then move their char into the frontiers: This is war.
No, it's a game. One day you will be mature enough to see that even fights are more fun than fights where you simply zerg the enemy--RP-wise too! I'm not a huge "don't-add-fantatic", and I do recognize that things can go wrong in the heat of the moment, but our group did try to avoid adding when we were active on Prydwen.

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
tbh its Golden adders that add not the rangers ^^ as usal xD fight fg hibs 2 secs later they gank you in the back, but thats the game and thats how they want to play i dont like it. but its them paying for there acounts.
Anyway its fun to fight hibs for a change :cheers: keep it up m8s

Anarch said:
spinessprout tryed whit he adding friends on me to tho my twf > hes Fz and adds! :cheers:

Seems your whining skills > rvr skills

less whining more rvr'ing m8.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
When I added I get told either thanks or fuck off. When I don't add I get thanks or why the fuck didn't you kill him. So I just do what I feel like at the time, and thats usually :wanker: ing

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
i generally laugh when people talk about 1 vs 1.
if you have buffs from BB you cant really stand on your high horse and say you are solo.

But thats the way the game has developed so everyone has to deal with it, either that or quit.

if your name is in red then you are a target, if you are in the frontier then you are a target.
if someone is merciful or not is up to them not you.

So you dont like FZ... your point? i dont like poison and CC, should i make a post saying people shouldnt use it? would it make any differance? i think not.
People play for thier own reasons, not yours, what exactly did you hope to get from this whine?

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Personal preference how u play the game, some like fg stuff, some like keeps, others like solo\duo. No way is wrong, just different things appeal to different people. Something that might seem crap to one person, can be very enjoyable to someone else. Obviously its good to tolerate and respect different people's play styles but some just wont care and nothing u can do about it.

You'd expect regular opted groups (and also regular soloers etc) to try not to add on each other as they are well aware how frustrating it can be but for others u just cant expect them to adopt certain ways cos u dont like them. I dont like archers shooting me from miles away on top of towers but i dont expect them to not do it, im sure its lots of fun for them so no reason they shouldn't. Just the way the game is, theres no set rules so people do whatever they find fun.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
puppet whining about people adding = precious

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
too many adding rangers.. but i still go back -.-

i got lots of respec for u i let u be keep up the work and every time i see a fight i yell do not add and i certanley tell ppl not to add when i fight unless they add on me that i remember about :)

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
youre adding skillz > mine yes i agree

More whine, you've only been twice in the frontier so you're not able to say anything about that.

Yes I add, I know you do as well, we all do. Yet I would like to see you say that you dont. Then it would even more clarify your "honest" and "objective" way of bringing things.

I nominate you for the whine award

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Eradicate said:
More whine, you've only been twice in the frontier so you're not able to say anything about that.

Yes I add, I know you do as well, we all do. Yet I would like to see you say that you dont. Then it would even more clarify your "honest" and "objective" way of bringing things.

I nominate you for the whine award
1. ive only been to the front 2 times ?? rofl no need to answer that.
2.And no i wouldent say i dont add that would be a lie.
3.but sometimes i doesnt add,sevral albs/hibs knows this.
4.youre known as Golden adders all over this server not just not me using that word.
5.plz nominate me would bw fun to have to prepare for a speech xD
dont get me staring about Of and GA plz.
I respect you for running they way you do i even said in post above ^^ you pay you play etc. just couse i dont agree on funfactor of youre playstyle doesnt mean i whine.
/respect to you tho for not running 2 fgs anymore as in old front :cheers:

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
/respect to you tho for not running 2 fgs anymore as in old front :cheers:[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOL, thats about it! :eek:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
toxii said:
puppet whining about people adding = precious

If u bothered to read instead of troll you would see I didnt whine about adding. Hell I even said I added. I commented (whined) about the fact that the topic-starter complains about adding but does it himselves too.

Face it: Everyone adds. You add on stealthfights 'because they add on your FG fights' and stealthers add on your fights because 'you add on their fights'.

Anyhow I stopped caring about the adding thing. I just happily add in now where I can and see fit. I make exceptions for some rare people; they know who they are. Makes it alot easier too to make RP's btw xD

And Anarch: You probably a nice dude in game and IRL; but you're a bonedancer. I will try to kill bonedancers always; because I think the class is the most stupid concept Mythic ever made up (possibly except Warlocks; but I dont meet them yet!). And yes; TWF3 + strafing BD > me . You could probably drop me even without those two.

* Any caster-class who doesnt need to kite a 'melee-class' is stupidly unbalanced in my book.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
dopi said:
/respect to you tho for not running 2 fgs anymore as in old front :cheers:

LOLOLOLOL, thats about it! :eek:[/QUOTE]
/hug you rock tho dopi :worthy:

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
And Anarch: You probably a nice dude in game and IRL; but you're a bonedancer. I will try to kill bonedancers always; because I think the class is the most stupid concept Mythic ever made up (possibly except Warlocks; but I dont meet them yet!). And yes; TWF3 + strafing BD > me . You could probably drop me even without those two.

* Any caster-class who doesnt need to kite a 'melee-class' is stupidly unbalanced in my book.
i know m8 :) i understand wy i get zerged

Guidance

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
No, it's a game. One day you will be mature enough to see that even fights are more fun than fights where you simply zerg the enemy--RP-wise too! I'm not a huge "don't-add-fantatic", and I do recognize that things can go wrong in the heat of the moment, but our group did try to avoid adding when we were active on Prydwen.

I hope u know what I talk about when I say war mate... And please dont be personal when u post on forums. It doesnt suit any1 tbh. When I say war it means u are a target to any enemy out there, like real war... And yes ofc its a game, and if u really dont enjoy it, quit. As I said in last post: 1 vs. 1 is something that happens very rare, but this game is designed for adding, so its not unfair.

Guiadnce

Guidance

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
If everyone did like that it would be a really sucky game to play.

Then its a sucky game mate... Sorry to tell ya... Its the game design.

And to all those who wanna go 1 on 1: Try to get some contacts outside of game and plan some meetings a looooong distance from the populated zones. Then u wont get adds tbh. BUT dont expect to get 1 on 1 fights in the middle of a zerged area. As a bard my job is to mezz before the opponent, but if everytime I c red names I have to consider wether they are watching/dueling/wanking, then I will loose half of my fg vs. fg fights aswell, and Im not really up for that tbh. Hope people can understand this tbh.

Guidance

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Puppet, I don't add but after the last few days of getting countlessly added on (people like Hinnea and Zeena and countless albs) I have decided to just add at will now also. Of course there will be some that I still don't add on the likes of Caestar, Puppet and a few others who will know who they are.

My personal experience of Puppet..? Well he fz'd me once when fighting a ranger :p but other than that I've seen him lurking behind in the shadows when I've been figthing sometimes, but not adding, just watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom