FAO: Hib

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Tiarta said:
you really take this game too serious.

Veg wears his heart on his sleeve. Quiting because someone makes a joke about AC raids would be a bit daft though. :fluffle:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I agree mostly, I like the events Mastade & Aran put on, so more the better even if others want to try too.

What does trouble me is how willing we hibs are to claim we are vaunted and superior to albs - I don't like being part of a realm with inflated egos either, even though I have been just as guilty of making comments myself <lowers head in shame>.

I'm not having a go at anyone, but maybe in reflection we should all lighten up a bit....:fluffle:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Delicate topic tbh..

Don't agree with AC raids, would never do them.

But sometimes it takes bad to do good...

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i support mastade 100 % , but then again i had this argue in CF alliance today :D and ppl in diffrent guilds think its ok to do AC raid , cuz CM did it with them etc etc etc. IT AINT OK TO DO ANY KIND OF AC RAID!

Yeah i know its pain to get hit for 1400 DMG from a newb wizz , but still its how u get it back that counts , not that u get it back on sleazy sucky way :<

And plat , if u say u would be ashamed to be with those ppl that took apart of this AC , then look inside ur guild m8, they are all there :D

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Based on previous experience, I got one comment!

When is it that a raid must occur to be an alarm clock raid?

Quite a few do work in different timezones, or at odd times is the point I am making here.

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
And plat , if u say u would be ashamed to be with those ppl that took apart of this AC , then look inside ur guild m8, they are all there :D

No they are not. A few of our guild was there, majority wasn't.
Less then 1/4th of the raid was from our guild.

Just cause you have a personal vendetta against some people, don't tar us all.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
i support mastade 100 % , but then again i had this argue in CF alliance today :D and ppl in diffrent guilds think its ok to do AC raid , cuz CM did it with them etc etc etc. IT AINT OK TO DO ANY KIND OF AC RAID!

Yeah i know its pain to get hit for 1400 DMG from a newb wizz , but still its how u get it back that counts , not that u get it back on sleazy sucky way :<

heste i got one answer for you lay of havin a go at AE all the time will ya , it gets boring , if its me you after (and it always is mostly) you acting like a kid man , when r you gonna grow up and decide that flamin peeps (me included) isnt the answer you been doing it even on alliance chat lately for no reason at all

as i recall you were the first one who said no hard feelings we r still friends after i left , when i replied to you , only time will tell wich means the crap you said on vent to me and to others (guildies) back at that time will need time cous as i recall you yelled that everyone r fucktards

so lay of , have a smoke , get some sex whatever but leave us alone cous you turnin it more and more into a vendetta and you turnnin more and more into the ******* you were back in the first years of LA

personal note from a supposed to be neutral friend as i call it

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Well there maybe 2 from AE hesteh so go buy urself a clue cause atm u got none

MaCaBr3

Banned
There's a difference between people who just play late or log late and people who are deliberitely getting up early to log and raid something. The later is the true meaning of AC raids. Those people really take the game FAR too seriousely. Why the freaking crap would you break your sleep, get up and play a freaking game.

The problem is that anything which is done late a night, while most of the people sleep is considered as AC'd, while it might aswell be that a small percentage of the players just log late or play late. If those people decide to take raid something they are immediately beeing judged by the entire community.

Anyway, people do whatever they want imo and unless Mythic change something in the game to make it harder to raid stuff with less players online, there is nothing that will change.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Eh no offence you guys but not everyone can play at 4pm on a friday afternoon . Mastade YOU should know better than to tell people how to play , the game is 24 hours a day 7 days a week . If any of you cant handle that action will take place after midnight , look the other way now :p Im not saying Im going doing anything about it but I know lots and I mean lots of players who can come on for a day or two a week and only after they finish work at 9 that night and put their kids to bed or whatever so dont preach about if they do something they are not welcome . Its nothing to do with PRIME time , if they dont set their clock they should be allowed do what they want :eek: And further to that , if they do set their clock , its their business , no one elses.

This is a completely different band wagon Im gonna go ahead and jump on , but in fairness , custodia M may not be 100% competitive at prime time , but Ill tell you this much ..they make sure their realm comes out on top and its not dirty tactics , the game isnt from noon to night , its straight through .

These are just facts :)

If the only thing I could do was to PvE relics with my time online, then I wouldent play the game atall, thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom