FAO: Hib

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
In the last couple of days i have heard from some hibs that they are willing to do some AC/early morning raids to get our relic back. And tbh, this pisses me off to hear. We are better than that, and we have showed that time and time again. Please do not stoop (sp?) to their level.. If such thing should happend i will stop doing my MRE's for a long time, as the whole point of doing the MRE's will go down the drain. If i were to do a MRE after an AC raid, those people that have attended will not be welcome..

I know this is harsh words, but we have really worked hard for what we have accomplished so far and i dont want all this to be ruined by an odd few..

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
In the last couple of days i have heard from some hibs that they are willing to do some AC/early morning raids to get our relic back. And tbh, this pisses me off to hear. We are better than that, and we have showed that time and time again. Please do not stoop (sp?) to their level.. If such thing should happend i will stop doing my MRE's for a long time, as the whole point of doing the MRE's will go down the drain. If i were to do a MRE after an AC raid, those people that have attended will not be welcome..

I know this is harsh words, but we have really worked hard for what we have accomplished so far and i dont want all this to be ruined by an odd few..

I totally support this. We can do stuff prime time, lets keep it like that.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
That would be sad and will upset lot of ppl in Hib as well, so whoever got that shit idea pls drag it down the tube.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye agree.

I enjoy occupying this morale highground and looking down on that minority of ac raiding albs wallowing in their own virtual faeces.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
For the record i love primetime raids and i agree with Mastade but this shit albs do is just pissing me off. Really i don't want them to have fun anymore. :D

Sorry to say but thats how i feel....

tierk

Part of the furniture
Well tbh i was one of those people that suggested this if we failed to get our relics back but the silence that met that suggestion made me eat my own shit :D

I love these MRE events it has brought back all the elements of this game that i love, lots of action, fun and well led as well. Keep up the good work mate and even if someone does decide to do a AC raid dont let that stop you doing a great job bringing people together again in a common cause.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Oh and yea that picture aint funny sad really.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Agree 100%

I agree 100%.

The only thing I would add that if we are to continue this, we need more than Mastade to lead them, for Mastade's own sake.

So maybe there should be a little war council formed of the more well known people in the realm, that would have the support of the realm, who could then share the responsibilities?

Just my thoughts

Regards

Ash

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Ashgen said:
The only thing I would add that if we are to continue this, we need more than Mastade to lead them, for Mastade's own sake.
So maybe there should be a little war council formed of the more well known people in the realm, that would have the support of the realm, who could then share the responsibilities?
Its a fine line between sharing responsability and 'too many cooks' at the moment things seem to be working.
Yes i would do some things differantly from the way Mastade does but when its his raid i try to follow his directions.
We have a /cg with the group leaders in where we discuss things and share thoughts and it worked well imo.
Having people that know what they are doing helps a lot, and differant groups have differant strengths and weaknesses.
For example my group is good at setting up siege quickly but not so good in open field so would go to tower with a roaming group acting as support.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade is spot on - lets not get into this when the discussion is still going. Albs have to have their debate yet and hopefully they can come up with a more positive response as a group. The current leadership are doing good - as long as we support them and make it easy to lead then all will be fine.

As for the picture - very very bad taste from Lohr.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I concur, to 100%. We shouldnt drop as low as those &%#/%¤#%¤. When we do that, we are in no way any better than them at all which would be quite sad. Just wish GOA could fix the oilcrap etc :/

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Eh no offence you guys but not everyone can play at 4pm on a friday afternoon . Mastade YOU should know better than to tell people how to play , the game is 24 hours a day 7 days a week . If any of you cant handle that action will take place after midnight , look the other way now :p Im not saying Im going doing anything about it but I know lots and I mean lots of players who can come on for a day or two a week and only after they finish work at 9 that night and put their kids to bed or whatever so dont preach about if they do something they are not welcome . Its nothing to do with PRIME time , if they dont set their clock they should be allowed do what they want :eek: And further to that , if they do set their clock , its their business , no one elses.

This is a completely different band wagon Im gonna go ahead and jump on , but in fairness , custodia M may not be 100% competitive at prime time , but Ill tell you this much ..they make sure their realm comes out on top and its not dirty tactics , the game isnt from noon to night , its straight through .

These are just facts :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Im not forcing people not to play at those hours, i realise that some people can only play at those odd hours and ofcourse they are allowed to play. Thank god we dont have players that play at those hours that deliberately try and take relics tho. Those people im refering to are those that are annoyed of the albion AC raids and wants to do their share of payback by doing an AC raid on alb. Those i have talked to are people that mostly play at "normal" hours and out of either stress, annoyance or whatever are on the brink of doing AC raids and i can only hope that they dont actually do it. If they actually do it, im not gonna "support" em by letting them come on my MRE raids.. There is nothing i or we can do about it, other than hope they wont.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Im a strong believer in 'its not the result, but the way you do or try something' that shows what type of a person you are. Im glad to see the vast majority of the realm would rather win with honour than stoop to the level of AC raiding.

Lohr

Fledgling Freddie
bah, you dont get the point with the picture, i bet uve never had art in school, ill just delete it then :). You gotta relate and put it into perspective.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

if this should happen... that would hurt us bad... i mean REALLY bad
i would be ashamed to be in the same realm whit ppl like that

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Was always pretty easy-going about AC raids, I mean in OF the whole gist of RRs was getting the jump on enemy, so they were fair enuff. Also realm warfare is not solo or fg, whole point of it is to use every advantage. But having doubts lately, now they involve hours of work and manuvering and AC raiding just shits on it all.

But wouldn't blame regular AC players. Did play between 12 and 8am for about 2yrs cos was working odd hours - almost small parallell community playing those hours seperate from the primetime crowd. ofc you do whatever makes game fun for yourself then, back in OF was always pretty even who was out so not really much AC relic taking, but situation atm seems you have whole alb GG out these times.

yada yada anyhow back from pub.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with you on this mast. Loved the nights out there with you, although ofc at times I figured another course of action would be better etc..

Bet everyone has thoughts like that, but until we step up and take the banner, all should be happy that there are some great people giving fun to many like you have done lately.

I wouldnt feel like a hibby if we AC raided back the relic, it sure felt like we could have grabbed it a few times this week with a bit more of luck or quicker response. :) Lets keep raiding and having fun, soon we'll succeed!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Maeloch said:
Was always pretty easy-going about AC raids, I mean in OF the whole gist of RRs was getting the jump on enemy, so they were fair enuff. Also realm warfare is not solo or fg, whole point of it is to use every advantage. But having doubts lately, now they involve hours of work and manuvering and AC raiding just shits on it all.

But wouldn't blame regular AC players. Did play between 12 and 8am for about 2yrs cos was working odd hours - almost small parallell community playing those hours seperate from the primetime crowd. ofc you do whatever makes game fun for yourself then, back in OF was always pretty even who was out so not really much AC relic taking, but situation atm seems you have whole alb GG out these times.

yada yada anyhow back from pub.

As yada yada as it may be, the simple solution would be to up the guards at the relic temples. So much so that 2fg would have a hard time killing those.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
For the record i love primetime raids and i agree with Mastade but this shit albs do is just pissing me off. Really i don't want them to have fun anymore. :D

Sorry to say but thats how i feel....

Personally I don't see how pveing relics is any fun, they swipe them at 5am, we roll back out and grab then while having mad fun laying down huge sieges and co-ordinated raids....im so glad I rolled Hib <snif> :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tuthmes said:
As yada yada as it may be, the simple solution would be to up the guards at the relic temples. So much so that 2fg would have a hard time killing those.

Tbh they should just raise number of peeps needed to lower the Relic Shrine.
Let's say, uhm a proper number for a Relic Raid like 80?

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Tbh they should just raise number of peeps needed to lower the Relic Shrine.
Let's say, uhm a proper number for a Relic Raid like 80?
80 is too much, more like 40-50.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
maybe another idea, A siege event, where u keep up sieging w/o going directly for relic
To wear em out as these albs claimed to be playing, keep the pressure on whole day :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
sooo how do we get the mids out of the equation? is public announcing of relic raids the way to go? why are guilds soo slow at claiming our own towers (which to me is the root of the problem)? which realm is gaining the most out of this?

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
couldnt care less when you attack us "or go down to the same lvl i play (alb)" even thou i havent played since before summer vacation really (using daoc atm as a chat client"

the game is a 24/7 game and you can say youre more honourable and shit, but its all about having fun and i couldnt care less if you attack 6 a'clock in the morning or at midnight or at noon.

go and have fun its all what its about, and if the relics can change hands multiple times a week even better.

you can still do primetime raids if you want that, noone stops you.

but let ppl play like they want and dont dictate how you want the server to play.

ppl pay their subs and you cant dictate how theyre supposed to play.

i respect youre initiative Mastade, but tbh i dont think anyone gives a shit tbh.

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
U know guys

AC raids arent all that bad
.........................................................................................

ROFLMAO... me arse

AC raids are... the lowest of the low, and an AC raid just for the purpose of revenge against ALB AC raids... is even worse

the fact of the matter is... u will A) never catch a self respecting hib on an AC raid and B) will never catch me... or any other hib leader on an AC raid...

Morale is kept high in hib for a reason.. and tbph if i see anybody even talking about AC raids ingame (even as a joke) ill quit on the spot... we have worked WAAAY to hard for it to be wrecked by afew (as someone else said before.. i believe it was Mastade)

well there is my two cents... its pretty much the same as everybody elses opinion on the matter.. so ill leave it at that

Veg Out

*EDIT*

"i respect youre initiative Mastade, but tbh i dont think anyone gives a shit tbh."

Ya see.. thats why hibs and albs will never get along
We dont dictate how others should play... that is infact albs roll

We saggest... if others want to follow in our footsteps.. then let them be, ive never forced anybody to join one of my raids... same with Aran... same with any leader, INCLUDING mastade

And... mr.alb.. ill dictate something right here an now (no matter if its hypocritical or not) goto ur own forum... plz
OH.. finaly.. the term tbh.. should only be used once.. and the problem here is.. HIB does infact give a shit

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
ROFLMAO... me arse

AC raids are... the lowest of the low, and an AC raid just for the purpose of revenge against ALB AC raids... is even worse

the fact of the matter is... u will A) never catch a self respecting hib on an AC raid and B) will never catch me... or any other hib leader on an AC raid...

Morale is kept high in hib for a reason.. and tbph if i see anybody even talking about AC raids ingame (even as a joke) ill quit on the spot... we have worked WAAAY to hard for it to be wrecked by afew (as someone else said before.. i believe it was Mastade)

well there is my two cents... its pretty much the same as everybody elses opinion on the matter.. so ill leave it at that

Veg Out

you really take this game too serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom