FAO Guildmasters - Scammer Alert

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Several months ago we were in need of a split sorc, and as we had no options amongst known friends, we recruited someone who played with us a lot, 'Drp'. Everything was fine, good player, nice guy it seemed.

However, he instantly became pretty much inactive for no particular reason. After seeing his account for sale on daoc account trade it seemed he was "bored of the game" and was going to quit - ok...as we are against account trading and selling, he left the guild.

He then popped up on the 'scammed accounts' forum on the same website, having scammed a Mid account from someone over there. Shortly after this incident, it seemed he scammed his way into a Camlann account in a similar fashion.

I am posting this, because as of last night he is back in-game on Alb/Exc. After lying and saying he was a new owner, he accidentally slipped out that he was in fact the original scammer.

My advice is simple: DO NOT recruit Drp to your guild, and most importantly NEVER give him any passwords to your accounts - he is not trustworthy no matter how hard he tries to lie. He PMed me on another char last night, I will find the screenshots and post that other char name.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
at the risk of sounding a bit redundant:

Don't give your passwords out to other people - not only does it break the CoC it'll probably get you scammed.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing is what it seems - twilight music - :eek7:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
***link removed***

Above is the link to the Camlaan scam. I spoke to him last night and his response was " well shit happens".

{i]edit - don't really want links to account trading forums - Flim[/i]

Ging

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
at the risk of sounding a bit redundant:

Don't give your passwords out to other people - not only does it break the CoC it'll probably get you scammed.

apparently Fings a/c detials can be purchased for the price of 3 euro's - tbh i personally think this is a tad high knowing the quality of his toons :m00:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Eggy if you some how see this conntact me trow a pm so i can give you my 2 atthers cahrs name so you got there name if you ever need to get a hold of me in game some how i play 2 new alts as from 1 week back in a hidden mode on server :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calaclya said:
apparently Fings a/c detials can be purchased for the price of 3 euro's - tbh i personally think this is a tad high knowing the quality of his toons :m00:

/cry :(

Eputaja

Banned
eggy said:
Several months ago we were in need of a split sorc, and as we had no options amongst known friends, we recruited someone who played with us a lot, 'Drp'. Everything was fine, good player, nice guy it seemed.

However, he instantly became pretty much inactive for no particular reason. After seeing his account for sale on daoc account trade it seemed he was "bored of the game" and was going to quit - ok...as we are against account trading and selling, he left the guild.

He then popped up on the 'scammed accounts' forum on the same website, having scammed a Mid account from someone over there. Shortly after this incident, it seemed he scammed his way into a Camlann account in a similar fashion.

I am posting this, because as of last night he is back in-game on Alb/Exc. After lying and saying he was a new owner, he accidentally slipped out that he was in fact the original scammer.

My advice is simple: DO NOT recruit Drp to your guild, and most importantly NEVER give him any passwords to your accounts - he is not trustworthy no matter how hard he tries to lie. He PMed me on another char last night, I will find the screenshots and post that other char name.

You got any proves ? coz all of this is total bullshit , you just posting about someone u dont even know if he scammed 100% and mby he didnt , just some random did.. hmm imo , if someone posted that Eggy is scammer , here is link ((((( LINK REMOVED )))))

u must be joking if u dont like the guy just post that he sux dont accuse him and btw.. was it Kalammer that is trying to sell his acc on #daoc.trade ? :eek2: :eek2:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm someone's nerve got touched.... i wonder why..... :eek7:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Shame idiots like this seem to infest the game. Scamming accounts is as bad as any other form of cheating.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well I wonder who this brand new FH poster could be...

His reaver is Draups.

I see he has joined 'The Nalbs' - I would be careful Xandro etc. Don't give him your hotmail accounts especially if you store information there.

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
Well I wonder who this brand new FH poster could be...

I think a DAoC player just happened to register here, and by pure accident he stumbled across this thread and thought "Holy crap, a poor innocent victim in need of support!" and he decided to defend the guy. Honestly.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
seen him in 2 different guilds last two days :( lets hope he aint scammed n moved on. i think he is in "the nalbs" atm

Eputaja

Banned
err..

Draylor said:
He tried

Seems he had a reaver alt at that time: Drapus.

Err... i am owner of Drp been allways , and btw , i didnt scam anyone and i didnt apply to join HB , tho they are nice people but i am iin my own guild ,
so i hope that drp could msg me , and tel me why is he applying with my nick ?

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
From our forum :eek7:

Main : Drp
Class: Sorcerer
Lvl : 50
ML : 0
Realm rank : 5L2
Armour (Artis?): GoV , Scalars , Cs Mp Gear CB Tarts etc

Alts: Draups
Class: Reaver
Lvl : 50
ML : 0
Realm rank : 1L8
Armour (Artis?) : just in 99% Sc farmbot ^^

Last guild: White Rose
2nd to last guild: Red Guard

Why do you want to join HB: Because they seem like the nicest bunch of people i've met so far on alb and u might notice from guilds i am the New owner of Drp traded Vs my Warrior account with irl friend " origional " Drp , Origionally i played Fleury kobby warrior mid excal ML8 etc , with lots of lvl 50 alts but decided to move alb , thats basically it ( oh and i need a nice guild to Rvr with )

Eputaja said:

he seemes to be your IRL friend so why dont you phone him and ask :kissit:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Eputaja said:
Err... i am owner of Drp been allways , and btw , i didnt scam anyone and i didnt apply to join HB , tho they are nice people but i am iin my own guild ,

You are also not telling the truth.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Seems Drp has hopped from <Nalbs> to a new guild.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
How could I miss this thread, It would have saved Ashy from some rather
cryptic PMs from me... And yes, I expect everyone to understand swedish,
its a well known language. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Eputaja said:

lol if you have always been the owner of Drp why the new FH nickname?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:

Load of bollocks.

Firstly, the original owner had the FH name 'feijken'. Secondly on your HB application your guilds are listed wrong.

Drp

Fledgling Freddie
Rod, your so full of bullshit

First of all, i am not back to alb/exc since i am still playing on my friends account couse i've sold all my accounts

Second of all, wtf you talking about scammed account?, i gave my sorc account (drp) for the mid account that i later gave my irl friend ( mazkan / mawzori )

and last of all ... wtf you mean i am no trustworthy?, if i whas a scammer and hacker or what ever i would have logged in amarru's bb and steal all hes stuffs right away once you kicked me from the guild couse of that i whas inactive etc

rod dont take me wrong i still think your one of the greatest guy i've meet on daoc but so far you dont know a shit

thats all folk :twak:

Bloodhunter

Banned
Drp said:
First of all, i am not back to alb/exc since i am still playing on my friends account couse i've sold all my accounts

Second of all, wtf you talking about scammed account?, i gave my sorc account (drp) for the mid account that i later gave my irl friend ( mazkan / mawzori )

and last of all ... wtf you mean i am no trustworthy?, if i whas a scammer and hacker or what ever i would have logged in amarru's bb and steal all hes stuffs right away once you kicked me from the guild couse of that i whas inactive etc

rod dont take me wrong i still think your one of the greatest guy i've meet on daoc but so far you dont know a shit

thats all folk :twak:
/agree, tis was all bs about scamming

Drp

Fledgling Freddie
eputja lol?

Originally Posted by Eputaja
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eputaja your so full of bullshit, if your the real "owner" and have "allways" been how come the accountname got Tthomasson11 as login and my irl name is tobias thomasson?, yea i realy wounder how come so please stop the bullshit i've been exping drp from 1-50 i've the one that made drp toed and pled up the reaver called draups how ever i traded away the account for a mid account that i l8ter gave my irl friend couse i tought daoc whas getting more and more boring so please take your lies some where else couse i got prove that i whas the real owner and i whas the one who lvled him and toed him :wij:

Drp

Fledgling Freddie
eggy yeah fejken

Load of bollocks.

Firstly, the original owner had the FH name 'feijken'. Secondly on your HB application your guilds are listed wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

no rod it whas fejken :), and no i changed the name to drp once i got used to the name but i got fejken_[atbutpleasedontpostemailaddys] hotmail.com as msn so just add me if you feel to talk again :)

many many hugs to you all :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
2 different folks both claiming to be the 'real' 'original' owner of the account: you really couldnt ask for more confirmation of what Eggy said in the original post ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Draylor said:
2 different folks both claiming to be the 'real' 'original' owner of the account: you really couldnt ask for more confirmation of what Eggy said in the original post ;)

Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom