Fao: Guild Ruin

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Yeppy Kinkster said:
What ya do with the harpia account?

Not much ..having fun using the charge ability and using the ra's I didnt have on him before NF and getting the template together etc..joined Dusk but was so inactive I logged on and /gc quit the last day as I wasnt making them any rps and when I logged on I didnt recognise any of the faces ..and they were all ( 5 of em ) at initiate rank so ..

anyway ..as I said spend only a day a week at the game now ..got a family business to run and its straining as a HMV store ( giant ) has opened up close by so im working in and around 65 hours a week minus 3 for FH browsing :)

and I put back on my old counter strike boots for steam ..Im impressed big time .very enjoyable and noticably no whine on the servers..most of them seem to be clean and cheat free with no over the top camping so ..

my life story ends ..

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Wirey doesnt have a bb....

Wirey%20whine.JPG

lol :clap:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
wirey has a bb called jjjiiiiii jjjiiiii or something

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Yup deffo has one, I killed a blue con cleric/druid in Goth harbour the other day it was blue con at lvl 33 so prolly around lvl 29 or so. Got myself killed by him and a PM from him asking me to leave his bb alone :eek:

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
how retard is the ppl in camlan tbh lol... i cant believe so many flame lol...
I dont know wirey, maybe he is a stupid retard etc.. but i dont think a guild would do that LOOL, lamest ppl ever.

Im laughing irl thinking about how retard can be the ppl, and the funniest thing, is a game LOOL.

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
I dont know wirey, maybe he is a stupid retard etc.. but i dont think a guild would do that LOOL, lamest ppl ever.

Im laughing irl thinking about how retard can be the ppl, and the funniest thing, is a game LOOL.

Dont lol too much m8.

Sophine

Fledgling Freddie
I killed wirey in 1on1 with my cleric ! :p And Hey evryone i know's + Stupid Zelh /sticking newly released grey's in Prydwen keep :p
Btw what's up with the inactivity on Camllann ? /who horde 12, /who Neuxs 6, /who lios Alfar 4... i never borther to look for gde or LB :p

Well im of to bed it far over my bed time... :p

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
sophine said:
And Hey evryone i know's + Stupid Zelh /sticking newly released grey's in Prydwen keep :p
lies! :D

just greens-blues-yellows ! :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Yadeniel said:

are you wireys cousin too?

Pinp

Banned
Yadeniel said:

LOL M8 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom