FAO Grimster

Status
Not open for further replies.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry mate, I saw your emote and tried too find you, then when I thought we were gonna have a good fight a minstrel added and FZ.. Sorry mate! :(

Hope we meet again sometime on fairer terms.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
if you see grimster, do a /as Grimster spotted at XXX YYY and pray you get help from a fg, as he's always with a fg around him.

Framfall

Banned
StonyPony said:
if you see grimster, do a /as Grimster spotted at XXX YYY and pray you get help from a fg, as he's always with a fg around him.

Exactly!

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
If you se Stonypony do a /as Stonypony is at.... ah never mind he ran off when i engaged him. :touch:

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
rofl i won't run off if you are solo...
when do i run off, if i try to take out someone from a zerg and see the assist train coming for me...

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
LOL grimster and solo??? HAH HAH HAH!

Atm he's running around with some stealthers AND a bd SL'ing every inf/scout near bled bridge. 30 mins ago he couldn't even kill me with his zerg. Such a skillless noob, adding twat, zerging arse, with nothing but the ability to reaveal stealthers to other mids/fgs/zergs.

Grimster, you really are a loser.

Framfall

Banned
Jimmi said:

Atm he's running around with some stealthers AND a bd SL'ing every inf/scout near bled bridge. 30 mins ago he couldn't even kill me with his zerg. Such a skillless noob, adding twat, zerging arse, with nothing but the ability to reaveal stealthers to other mids/fgs/zergs.

Exactly!

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

i can tell you this much. grim has been solo untill i joined up just a while ago. and we diddnt kill you because u used vanish. just becasue someone adds on a fight ur in does not mean that they are grped. just the same as you add on fights, and dont say you dont add on fights and dont say that you dont grp with others and go out and gank. just take a lok at the Pain stealthzerg movie. and u might notice your self there with 2 others :)

good luck and have fun. cause we sure is having a great time zerging you jimmi.

oh and btw you were not SL'ed. you jumped me and i was unbuffed :p

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:

maybe you should play a bit more instead of whining all the time or avoid the bled brigde! :eek:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
maybe you should play a bit more instead of whining all the time or avoid the bled brigde! :eek:

So you like other stealthers that dont solo?

FYI I am camping docks, trying to pick out solo fights... kinda hard with grimster+friends around tho.

Framfall

Banned
Jimmi said:

FYI I am camping docks, trying to pick out solo fights... kinda hard with grimster+friends around tho.

Exactly!

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

Edit on your post mate, FRIEND not friends. and please less whining and more fighting.

in the middle of this post i tabbed back in and noticed 2 infs on grimster, and noticed that it was you and binfil. :eek2:

so please stop whining on ppl that duo if you are gonna dou your self.

nice vanish/sprinting mates! :clap:

T

t00ler

Grimster Roxxor

Grimster is cool as an fsogg k-pax superduper whatever abbreviation u wanna use, roxxor forever m8e!!

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
any chance I get I'll zerg Grimster back for the 1000 times he zerged me mate :fluffle:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Jimmi said:

Whats wrong with playing with your friends? If i ever would make a stealther i would be 100% in grp with ppl i know irl cause its fun, u laugh alot and frankly, i give a fuck about what albs or hibs think about it.

He pays so he plays the way he likes.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
any chance I get I'll zerg Grimster back for the 1000 times he zerged me mate :fluffle:

ok but dont complain on ppl that grp then if you are gonna grp your self. just stick to playing. and dont post at some random thread that had the name 'Grimster' in it.
you are makin a fool out of your self saying in one post that you HATE ppl that grp so much. then 10 min later we se you grped with Binfil.

and not many likes your whine posts anyways. :eek:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Framfall said:
Grimster will 1 on 1 you ANY day MEIGHT

time for your medication.

Now get back to docks so we can re-zerg you...

Just sitting here waiting on you to show up :fluffle:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Woohoo skillfully zerged back there Grimster, your 1-button smashing friend has 1337 strafing skillz and LT skills :clap:

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

oh yes you zerged mate. good fight 2vs2 cheers! :clap:

Framfall

Banned
Jimmi said:

Grimster will 1 on 1 you ANY day MEIGHT

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Bompido said:
oh yes you zerged mate. good fight 2vs2 cheers! :clap:

Yeah, too bad Binfil and I had just killed 2 sb's there, nerf no poison on weps. NN meights. Don't look at docks for me, I need my beauty sleep :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom