FAO Grimster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Woohoo skillfully zerged back there Grimster, your 1-button smashing friend has 1337 strafing skillz and LT skills :clap:

thanks. and that about the 1button mate :) time to do some studying on the classes? :wanker:

Framfall

Banned
Jimmi said:
Yeah, too bad Binfil and I had just killed 2 sb's there, nerf no poison on weps. NN meights. Don't look at docks for me, I need my beauty sleep :drink:

LoL bullshit

Grimster will 1 on 1 you ANY day MEIGHT

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Whats wrong with playing with your friends? If i ever would make a stealther i would be 100% in grp with ppl i know irl cause its fun, u laugh alot and frankly, i give a fuck about what albs or hibs think about it.

He pays so he plays the way he likes.

Grimster have no friends.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
grimster solos more then loads of other mid stealthers and he knows how the boat system works so he aint camping bled bridge 24/7, and its bs to say otherwise, and he is one of the thoughest sbs, saying otherwise just cause u dont like him his bs to^^

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
LOL grimster and solo??? HAH HAH HAH!

Atm he's running around with some stealthers AND a bd SL'ing every inf/scout near bled bridge. 30 mins ago he couldn't even kill me with his zerg. Such a skillless noob, adding twat, zerging arse, with nothing but the ability to reaveal stealthers to other mids/fgs/zergs.

Grimster, you really are a loser.

Jimmi is a retard, end of story! But I think he knows it and that’s why he tries to add as much profanities to his comments as humanly possible, to make him look cool. Some people... :wanker:

Zerg on brother Grim, you rox :cheers:

Nefastus <GM PAIN>
Xanfer <PAIN>
Arctos <PAIN>
Frostulv <PAIN>

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
ho ho ho stealth wars, always orginal whine, with alil sprinkle of drama in there.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
lol at this war :x

Grimster was solo, and I think your giving him alot of stick.. I searched in the water for him for a solid minute and after about 10 /wave and /laugh emotes, I gave up, then he popped.. he might of been trying a PA, but he surfaced and then we dived, he gave me 2 secs too get ready, then we started and he got FZ. Shame, end of story afaik.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
well jumped him at bled, guess what, some mids comes grapples me and 5 other mids pops on me :wij:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom