FAO: Grimster

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Feinar said:
You confused me ^^. Its about pre-nerf LA, or after? Anyway, atm infils can do same dmg without any troubles. Worked as intended ;) .
i talked about pre SH/LA nerf.. :puke:

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I wouldn't value the opinions of the VN boarders at a penny. They said Darkness Falls fucked up the game. It didn't. They said spellcrafting fucked up the game. It didn't. They said ToA fucked up the game. It didn't. They said New Frontiers fucked up the game. It wont.

If you ask me, i think ToA things have many issues... And for sure its affected a RvR (byt Mythic says it wont ^^. Same for Catacombs btw).

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
well loxly, i must say they where abit right on the toa part, cause it kind of fucked it up, for the people that dont have the time to camp artis and scrolls or farm the insane amount of money to buy them, cause you are pretty weak if you dont have artis now a days.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
That could be the same for anything I listed though. Of course you're not going to benefit from it if you don't put the effort into doing it.

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
i talked about pre SH/LA nerf.. :puke:

LA nerfed, SH still ingame, but gone soon... Infils still in game and they dont wanna gone ^^

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
well not everybody that has 10hours to camp artis or to farm money. i for one dont really wanna sit at an arti for hours and w8 for it to pop, just to find that somebody else takes it cause you dont have the people there to take it right when it spawns, and since im lucky enough to play in mid, the realm with the most insane prices, it would take 100p+ to get the artis and scrolls, cause the encounters should be easy enough, you can allways join the people that camps them 24/7

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
zx^ said:
They said ToA fucked up the game. It didn't. ---- it did :D

yes it did, cant kill sbs anymore :(
pre-toa i could kill at least rr1-4 sbs in melee with luck rr5 sbs 2. :(

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
well try that in mid :D btw how do you farm all the artis your self :D must be pretty hard hehe. well as i said in mid it can be pretty hard cause there is alot of farming going on, though it has decreased cause of people start not needing them any though some dont stop farming cause they are greedy and cant get enough money

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well I had my guild help me get Braggart's Bow, Shades of Mist and Malice's Axe, but I solo'd my other artifacts and scrolls, and I leveled them all solo too. You have a guild, don't you? I would imagine that artifact farming is greater in Albion, just because of the population differences.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
alb population might be bigger, but mids greed is the biggest, though i must say im impressed i saw SoM to 25p on market not the useual 50p

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
They said New Frontiers fucked up the game. It wont.

what does "fucked up" means?

it really pissed of alot off ppl. namely - those who play melee classes. and it's really big #, i am sure. but for u, as a scout, it will be a paradise.

i am more concernend about roleplay aspect (smile if u want...8 years of roleplaying took its toll on me). I am not sure that i will be able to play like Assasin in NF. Ie - move solo (or, sometimes, duo), find some1 unsuspecting, quickly dispatch him and disappear. If i am to be denied this (sp?) - NF will definetely fuck up the game for me.

one can always get RPs. by grouping with fellow archer, adding in fights and GSing zerg. but this becomes boring fast imo....

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
personally - nope.

but read alot and (most importantly) talked with ppl who played - as a large part of Russain daoc community plays on usa servers. and their opinion was "assasins will suck"...except 1 dude who plays minstrel and swears by AM.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you have never played New Frontiers first hand, may I humbly suggest you keep an open mind? If you go looking for the bad that's all you're going to find.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Cliprange damage, around 2350 WS while frontloading damage on a 5.5+ weapon, 'immortal' to arrows and out of reach for enemy nukers, immune to assasins and unfindable by others.

Yes scouts will be good, dont require a genius to figure that out.

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
I think, this is a pretty nice dmg... I cant say that scouts hit like a girl.
Or you wanna do the same dmg in melee also? ^^

Attachments

• Mat.jpg
    Mat.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 60

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Feinar said:
I think, this is a pretty nice dmg... I cant say that scouts hit like a girl.
Or you wanna do the same dmg in melee also? ^^

its shit dmg compared 2 my other template.
Changed template 2 cap resists, lost some dex and some bow,stealth,shield skill points.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
but 2 answer ur question.

its just luck if i can use the bow, theres always something outthere which will jump on me and which will force me 2 be in melee. And this is 80-85% of the time. Yes want that dmg in melee 2 :D

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
Changed template 2 cap resists, lost some dex and some bow,stealth,shield skill points.

Get urself a proper template already! :eek: :wub:

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
but 2 answer ur question.

its just luck if i can use the bow, theres always something outthere which will jump on me and which will force me 2 be in melee. And this is 80-85% of the time. Yes want that dmg in melee 2 :D

This is, actually, what i meant. What happened, if noone able to force you (archer) to melee. Catastrophe! ^^

Framfall

Banned
Matmardigan said:

Template doesnt matter as you still play like shit.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Framfall said:
Template doesnt matter as you still play like shit.

honey its still good enough 4 losers like u. :)

ur the 1 which is running away like a CHICKEN, if ur zerg isnt with u :)

Framfall

Banned
Matmardigan said:
honey its still good enough 4 losers like u. :)

ur the 1 which is running away like a CHICKEN, if ur zerg isnt with u :)

"You can't attack members of your own realm"

Only reason I run away from you is cuz I don't want to get humiliated next to you.

Pock Pock Pock

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Framfall said:
"You can't attack members of your own realm"

Only reason I run away from you is cuz I don't want to get humiliated next to you.

Pock Pock Pock

u abasing urself. U are the only SHADOWBLADE which is running away instead 2 attack. HEY im a Scout not an infil, ull win the melee fight ofc. Get some balls

Framfall

Banned
Matmardigan said:
u abasing urself. U are the only SHADOWBLADE which is running away instead 2 attack. HEY im a Scout not an infil, ull win the melee fight ofc. Get some balls

What part of my post did you not get?

Own or Realm?

Marc

FH is my second home
Fit birds arent interested in DAoC nor do they read these boards. You can all stop bragging now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom