FAO GM's

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Ability Changes - General

- Basic delve information added for Distraction ability.

- The title "Dirty Tricks" has been changed to "Distraction".

This is bullshite! It is removed for a more useless ability like the zerker gets!:cheers:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Slitzzz said:
Ability Changes - General

- Basic delve information added for Distraction ability.

- The title "Dirty Tricks" has been changed to "Distraction".

This is bullshite! It is removed for a more useless ability like the zerker gets!:cheers:
its the same ability but with a different name ...

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
who gives a rats a** about all the other stuff, the new styles for LA is the only cool thing :p dont have to fiddle with styles etc any more

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
haoth said:
somone play this game 4 pve ? there are mmorpgs out there that have way better pve than daoc, but PvP daoc is the best

I think that this is one of the best games on the market for pve actually.

Everquest 2 is too inconsistent, and raids only lend themselves to people who play hardcore in hardcore guilds. While there are plenty of quests to do at lower levels, there is very little high end content for a casual player.

World of Warcraft is easy pve. Sure, there is a lot of it, but it's a bit plain and dull. Plus, the entire game is aimed at 12 year olds, so obviously I'm not going to like it.

What else is there? Can't think right now but I've tried most of them.

Try not zerging everything on the ML raids - do it in single group or two groups instead, and you'll learn what high quality top endgame pve really is. IMO, no other game on the market even comes close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom