FAO GM's

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When the new patch's are out you can get new revised looking epic armour.

Will the summon from the Spymaster ML line actually summon a npc which is equipped with the new epic items?

if not, make haste for i hath fury to unleash!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
When the new patch's are out you can get new revised looking epic armour.

Will the summon from the Spymaster ML line actually summon a npc which is equipped with the new epic items?

if not, make haste for i hath fury to unleash!

Does anyone ever fall for those npc's anyway? :)

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
The epics look the same except a few classes who got a overhaul. (Blademasters Thanes and minstrels iirc)
And afaik they update.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Reading 1.79 patch notes its not clear if the old epic parts you may already have get upgraded, but the new level 5-45 ones do for Thanes, Blademasters, Hunters, Minstrels and Sorcs.

Tilda

They do not retroactivley update.
If you have done all of your current epics, then you can start the new epics at lvl 30.
If you haven't done the old epics, you have to start at lvl 1.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
LOL only a few years 2 late for sorc's to get a new epic design, we were asking bout that ages ago cos looked same as wiz, now i don't play sorc i ain't bothered :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
If you have done all of your current epics, then you can start the new epics at lvl 30.

like it matters you can do the new spec from start to finish thats level 45.. in just over 2 1/2 hours and that was as a solo cleric tho I had help on teh level 45 spec from a 50 pally :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

Except he asked if the Lookout ability in the Spymaster line would be updated graphicly for the lookout summoned.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

Since you are very clever Mr Tilda, can you answer my question possibly maybe...
If I have done all my epics already, but for whatever reason want to start the new epics from 1 all over again rather than jumping to 30, can i? Or do I only have the option to start from 30?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Vell said:
Since you are very clever Mr Tilda, can you answer my question possibly maybe...
If I have done all my epics already, but for whatever reason want to start the new epics from 1 all over again rather than jumping to 30, can i? Or do I only have the option to start from 30?

but why would you want to? the whole reason you get epic armour is for the final quest for the (now lvl 51) armour.

the quests up to 30 will be ok items but you wont want them....or are you a pve fan?

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Because quests are fun! And to be honest, yes, I prefer PvE to PvP. Especially in the current cluster environment.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
but why would you want to? the whole reason you get epic armour is for the final quest for the (now lvl 51) armour.

the quests up to 30 will be ok items but you wont want them....or are you a pve fan?

Would actually like to do them from start as well tbh. Ive head they are very well written/scripted/implemented etc, and i actually enjoy a nice quest and story (yes i read the quest text :eek7: ). Sometimes i like to be immersed into the fantasy world the game is set in when i play :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Also, with the extortionate cost of fixing artis, they make cheap (free) PvE replacements, the stats and procs aint too bad on em either.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Sparda said:
The epics look the same except a few classes who got a overhaul. (Blademasters Thanes and minstrels iirc)
And afaik they update.

Thane epic still looks the same as it always has on US I think.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
sorry i meant the looks change, you need to do the quests to get the new stat epics.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Lots of thanes running around in old epics then :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Vell said:

yes you can start from lvl 1 :) when you have done all of them before you just have a chouse if you want to start from lvl 30 quest

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
yes you can start from lvl 1 :) when you have done all of them before you just have a chouse if you want to start from lvl 30 quest

Hurrah.

Mr Kaun_IA > Mr Tilda :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Himse said:
its nice when people at GOA cant even spell artifacts properly.
As far as I know there's two different words for it.

Some call it Artifacts and some call it artefacts.

None of them are wrong.

Tilda

Vell said:
Yes you do get the option to start from level 1 again. Not sure if this got a reply! :D

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Himse

its nice when people at GOA cant even spell artifacts properly.

Artifact = US
Artefact = English

So both are correct :)

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Vell said:
Because quests are fun! And to be honest, yes, I prefer PvE to PvP. Especially in the current cluster environment.
somone play this game 4 pve ? there are mmorpgs out there that have way better pve than daoc, but PvP daoc is the best

Cozak

Part of the furniture
haoth said:
somone play this game 4 pve ? there are mmorpgs out there that have way better pve than daoc, but PvP daoc is the best

haoth's sig said:
Sansar 50 reaver 2L5 ml1 Excalibur --- PvE only

:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom