FAO:fenu/shadowmover/shortpants/shewsbury/gasoline/fenu/wolfwalker/denarius

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Really, I'm solo rr2 playing a gimped class.....no need for 8 of you everytime. I even went to the side so albs wouldn't zerg you when you attacked.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
keep the soloing up mate, had a blast those times I meet you :)

/Stajje

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SH WHINE!! :)

What it was mate, as the guild hadnt had a stealth zerg in a while all the chavs were taking over and shrews didnt like that :) so he brought some of the guys out for some fun ;)

and as usual he seemed to p*** some1 off

Givf more whine pls

:cheers:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
no wonder I meet so many stealthgroups.. when mids run a hidden FG

sigh

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
prolly, so why dont you? much more fun?

I dont play SB anymore i got it to rr5 and stopped playing (in the middle of doing its template again)

ATM im enjoy playing my SM so i cba with my SB!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you got attacked by two fenu's at once?

I had a RR7 hunter who refused to get within melee distance of my RR3 crossbowman :p I mean, really. Then I got outskilled by a warlock and decided soloing wasn't going to work last night ;)

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
8 of u and u still all suck, caught us cold 1st time sure but who the hell expects 5 or 6 pa's lined up on them. next time u jumped us, u all jump on a WL armsman u assumed was bg'ing me, fucking priceless as u all got owned 1 by 1 right after it :worthy: .

stealth zerg more :m00:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:
8 of u and u still all suck, caught us cold 1st time sure but who the hell expects 5 or 6 pa's lined up on them. next time u jumped us, u all jump on a WL armsman u assumed was bg'ing me, fucking priceless as u all got owned 1 by 1 right after it :worthy: .

such harsh words rushed :D

and <3 new tt grp, you got time to get in shape now, lets have many strong fights

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Fenu = arumos = zerg what more do i need to say? :rolleyes:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol such hypocrits
the only soloer i met all weekend were Kagato a couple of times

practice what you preach imo

Aashild

Fledgling Freddie
I dont really mind those zergs , just make sure to leave the WL`s and BD`s at home ppl ! :twak:

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
lol such hypocrits

Yeh good point, since Kagato is the only one you met solo in the weekend, Kirennia MUST be a hypocrite cause he can't have been solo at all yesterday.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
lol such hypocrits

fg of stealthers is slightly overkill even if every other stealther on the server ran in grps of 3

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Matt said:
Yeh good point, since Kagato is the only one you met solo in the weekend, Kirennia MUST be a hypocrite cause he can't have been solo at all yesterday.
all weekend tyvm,
Fluid said:
fg of stealthers is slightly overkill even if every other stealther on the server ran in grps of 3
how is 3 killing a soloer any better than a fg killing 3 :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
lol such hypocrits

Maybe all the solo'ers were killed by stealth groups before you met them :p

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:

correction, you owned 3 of us.....the rest of the group cowered in phear at your uber PKing skillz.... :eek7:
Couldn't work out what the Highlander was anyway....figured it might be a DI bot or guarding you or something, so we all jumped that first...

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
lmao, mxn u love it! :p

:worthy: was a funny evening, my sb personally sucks donkey balls but its fun to play now and again. we all had a good laugh tho, den had charmed a torc so was funny seeing him set it on unexpecting soloers thinking wtf oO then find themselves with a chest full of arrows.

o and btw i'll have to stop accepting invites to fgs now as people don't like it.......lol <roles eyes> wake up

Only a few enemies i will leave if i am in fg and we meet them. kagato and blizzard :clap: went out solo, near DC and saw blizzard, he charged me and it was game over for me (what can i do really). rebuffed and went back, we bumped into eachother again but instead of chaining me which he could of easily done he didn't, instead we emoted some and off we went. If u want respect thats how to earn it. /salute

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
its nice to see you have fun zerging, adding & camping bridges Arumos, you seem to do it quite alot.

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
where did i say i was refering to Kirennia specifically?

Well as far as i can see Kirennia was the only one in this thread who claimed he was solo, and since you're saying 'such hypocrites' and add 'only soloer i met all weekend was Kagato a few times', i can only assume you were referring to Kirennia. Ofcourse i may have missed a comment where someone else claimed he soloed, correct me if i am wrong.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Rushie said:

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom