FAO:fenu/shadowmover/shortpants/shewsbury/gasoline/fenu/wolfwalker/denarius

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
sphir: adding is something u do in maths not daoc, so if i wanted to add i'd pick up a pen and paper and start scribbing sums, people play the game how they like. this word imo has ruined the game for a lot of people me being one of them. A stealther for example no longer does what he does best, sneaking up and taking out the healer of a grp or and unexpecting caster whilst they r fighting. instead hes yelled/screamed at for adding on a fight. read earlier notes on what the classes main roles are you'll find this is one of them.

i pick who i want to fight, i play the game how i like, i grp because i enjoy playing with people who are fun to play alongside with, really hard to understand?

as regards to zerging, and bridge camping so what :p if u don't wanna get farmed, avoid the zerg / bridge, really isn't rocket science m8.

end of. :drink:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
whatever rp-:m00:

proberly your grp "roaming" crau bridge at this moment, rofl.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
not online atm so :p (Loggin on now tho)

btw care to enlighten me on who ya bms name ingame is? :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Awwww come on it was a good laugh,we had a couple of truly great fights vs jesmins stealth grp :worthy: we took on 3fg+ hibs at DC b4 dying then went to BOLG to try our luck vs the albs.There we discovered battlePig denarius charmed Torc and just had to set him on folk(btw thats a shit spawn of Torcs all i could find was a juvenile mega :( ).No real harm done you were all ri half the time anyway but muchos laughter had by all on vent.

ps: Rushed you were awesome so no need for such h8 :cheers:

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
i dont hate u guys, was just kinda suprised that all was looking peacefull then 8 ppl pop outta no where at 1:30am on our 1st emain run , kinda hurt lol.

but we just buffed back up and came out again for revenge coz we knew were to find u, we were kinda pissed i admit but seeing u all jump Matt's warlord armsman cheered us up hehe (well mebbe not him so much :) ).

oh and he aint a highlander, i think u have offended him :p

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
We dont usually run in a fg Stealthers 3-4 peeps normally. but was an alb stealth zerg on bled bridge so we formed up for fun.. kinda like a competition between our 2 stealth grps and we (both alb and mids) really enjoyed it but damn those mincers with melodies sos and aemez :(. I think original poster was unlucky enough to come accross us inbetween fights :( as we were waiting for alb stealth grp to come back. I got some fraps footage of the fg stealth wars and Ventrillo was soo funny (Mainly denarius screamng his head off). We moved on to hib land after for some fun and damn u rushed! Yeah I thought that was a DI or BGuard bot with u hehe :p fun though and nerf your casting speed hehe. Im just gutted I couldnt get a Battlepig :((

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
Yeh good point, since Kagato is the only one you met solo in the weekend, Kirennia MUST be a hypocrite cause he can't have been solo at all yesterday.

someone is bored farming scrolls :D

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Thornea said:
We dont usually run in a fg Stealthers 3-4 peeps normally. but was an alb stealth zerg on bled bridge so we formed up for fun.. kinda like a competition between our 2 stealth grps and we (both alb and mids) really enjoyed it but damn those mincers with melodies sos and aemez :(. I think original poster was unlucky enough to come accross us inbetween fights :( as we were waiting for alb stealth grp to come back. I got some fraps footage of the fg stealth wars and Ventrillo was soo funny (Mainly denarius screamng his head off). We moved on to hib land after for some fun and damn u rushed! Yeah I thought that was a DI or BGuard bot with u hehe :p fun though and nerf your casting speed hehe. Im just gutted I couldnt get a Battlepig :((

Pity i missed out on it this weekend :/ ah well...

And what Thorn says is true - almost always just 2-4 peeps if they/we go out for a laugh...

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
I was there too with my sb in the stealth zerg why u didnt fao me :twak: :)

Xomer 6L5 Zerker ML10 BL
Ermela 3L7 Sb
Nikolhs Summ Sm ML8 Conv
Karia 4L4 Bd ( my brother char actually, but i play him too )
+ 3X 50'LVL

Ging

Part of the furniture
Downanael said:
USE the freaking PM's.

And get used to new FH CoC :p

oh theres nothing like a new CoC to wake u up in the morning!

Shadowmover

Fledgling Freddie
All i would like to say about the matter is that when i go rvr i get gimped too nice to be able to repay the favour at last, what fun it was how we laughed :),Anyways who dont like gimping chavs lol

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
sphir: adding is something u do in maths not daoc, so if i wanted to add i'd pick up a pen and paper and start scribbing sums, people play the game how they like. this word imo has ruined the game for a lot of people me being one of them. A stealther for example no longer does what he does best, sneaking up and taking out the healer of a grp or and unexpecting caster whilst they r fighting. instead hes yelled/screamed at for adding on a fight. read earlier notes on what the classes main roles are you'll find this is one of them.

i pick who i want to fight, i play the game how i like, i grp because i enjoy playing with people who are fun to play alongside with, really hard to understand?

as regards to zerging, and bridge camping so what :p if u don't wanna get farmed, avoid the zerg / bridge, really isn't rocket science m8.

end of. :drink:

Couldnt put that better myself... wonder why some ppl even bother play this game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom