FAO Fallout

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I don't run fg, you're overeating :eek:

And even if I did I won't do it anymore, back to groups of 3-4-5 for me

nice to hear that ^ and we also try keep our numbers down but its hard to say to a guildie that just came online because we like to keep it small. I prefere small grps but i would never tell a guildie no cause we'd go over 5 people :/ look forward to this 3-4-5 member grp out

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
same with Jazzzz but then its expected from him as hes done it all his life and aint gonna change :D

damn straight im not gonna change every time i leave a so called soloer 2 seconds later im stabbed in the back i have a few alliances with other realms and dont add on them untill they attack me, in a fg vs fg fight even vs a so called enemy realm buddy all i will do is stun/snare and leave him be, but attack me / gank me and you shall feel some pain, at the end of the day im a ticcy im not a major tank and my casts are easily interupted, so i rely on grps primarily although 30% of the time i am solo, so if quite often you ppl who yell ADD ADD ADD should recollect the many times u have killed me running from pk to ck solo and you have ganked me, cuz thats proberly me solo. :flame: general opinion hit me i hit you back, gank me i dont forget!

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Jesmin said:
yes we prefere 4-5 man grps but occasional we go above that wen we see ur FG out. Theres not point us going up against good players who run a FG when were only 5.. if its the alb/mid zerg in /level 20 gear fine but when its a fg like urself who arn't new to BG and do play ur char good <even it is a BD> we might aswell even the odds

but searching other threads just to prove we ran a 6 man grp is a bit sad dont u think m8?

just fyi the other night we wiped 12 mids who tried to gank us water fight and we took all with no losses and no pet losses with a grp of Fiii, Walli, Eeeka, Jazzz, you dont need a big grp to compete you need a good grp to compete so saying the other realms should run small grps to compete with your grps bring it on is all i have to say, we die so what?, we learn, we come back and kill you, its a learning process enough of the you ganked me, this guy sucks etc deal with it. its thid its not mainstream rvr and quit treating it like such. /me waits for the incoming flame on jazzzz im sure

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Nailez said:
just fyi the other night we wiped 12 mids who tried to gank us water fight and we took all with no losses and no pet losses with a grp of Fiii, Walli, Eeeka, Jazzz, you dont need a big grp to compete you need a good grp to compete so saying the other realms should run small grps to compete with your grps bring it on is all i have to say, we die so what?, we learn, we come back and kill you, its a learning process enough of the you ganked me, this guy sucks etc deal with it. its thid its not mainstream rvr and quit treating it like such. /me waits for the incoming flame on jazzzz im sure

yes 12 noob mids is ok.. but its wen good grps like Fallout and Dori's grps that have higher numbers than us (only sometimes) we decide to go bigger.. yes you dont need a big grp to wipe the noob zerg but im not talking bout that.. im talking about the guild grps that know wot there doing.I aint saying u have to run small grps..I would prefere smaller grps of but u pay u play how u want.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Nailez said:
same with Jazzzz but then its expected from him as hes done it all his life and aint gonna change :D

damn straight im not gonna change every time i leave a so called soloer 2 seconds later im stabbed in the back i have a few alliances with other realms and dont add on them untill they attack me, in a fg vs fg fight even vs a so called enemy realm buddy all i will do is stun/snare and leave him be, but attack me / gank me and you shall feel some pain, at the end of the day im a ticcy im not a major tank and my casts are easily interupted, so i rely on grps primarily although 30% of the time i am solo, so if quite often you ppl who yell ADD ADD ADD should recollect the many times u have killed me running from pk to ck solo and you have ganked me, cuz thats proberly me solo. :flame: general opinion hit me i hit you back, gank me i dont forget!

I dont expect u to change.. i like u how u are :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:

No offence but that is nothing special.

Dorimor1

Banned
Nailez said:

I solo 12 people ffs :(

Nah joking my best is 10.

Alb/Hib groups should be able to whipe groups easily, mid have it hard because they have a crap mezzing class (Healer) compared to Bard and Sorc. It will be hard for my group to compete but aslong as we have a good skald (myself:p) then maybe we can put up a challenge.

In thid its whoever gets mezz off, if someone mezzes 20 people in Thid, if you have enough dps (sorc+caba) then they're gonna die.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Im thids micheal jordan:<

(Im in the mood for one liners today)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Elkie said:
Im thids micheal jordan:<

(Im in the mood for one liners today)

:p Polze is gimp of thid.. other day he forgot to heal me .. that was his accuse lol.. we died ;(

Dorimor1

Banned
but searching other threads just to prove we ran a 6 man grp is a bit sad dont u think m8?

Very but that was just on the next page.

The master of this is Blokkie, if there were 100 pages, he'd search every thread for some quote.

But then again he reads books in his spare time, what do you expect? :/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Very but that was just on the next page.

The master of this is Blokkie, if there were 100 pages, he'd search every thread for some quote.

But then again he reads books in his spare time, what do you expect? :/

Is blokkie one of those in the red cloaks running around thid?

Airu n co?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

I knew it.

Gd trio tbh. Saw them take out lots of other small grps and two of them are blue cons! Then again toxicsb and the sb ganking squad do like to add and help.

/Cheer Gohan also, fecking hard hitter. Same to Jackuss and his unbuffed!

noblok

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
Gd trio tbh. Saw them take out lots of other small grps and two of them are blue cons! Then again toxicsb and the sb ganking squad do like to add and help.
To be fair, we had only one bluecon (as far as I know, didn't really pay attention to Skrap's level) :). Was a fun night. Cheers to the Albs who made it this fun.

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
To be fair, we had only one bluecon (as far as I know, didn't really pay attention to Skrap's level) :). Was a fun night. Cheers to the Albs who made it this fun.

Did I make it fun? :(

shadowdweller/bog

Fledgling Freddie
aye was quite a fun night i was the gimpy blue con:< who cant mess for shite atm:p had a coupel of fights vs zerg of doom tho but was fun:p

bogeybog
bogeh etc xD

polza

Loyal Freddie
12 peps with group of 4 wow!! or not and especially with the help of water making it even easyer.
dori mid being hardest to mezz with as a healer vs sorc and bard yes, once in group its easyest as never seen a prop mid group the instants from thane and/or skald and throw in a bd, instant mezz bard instant lt on druid if he comes close 2 root hib group very very likely to die.
and well jes! as i said other night i prefer u dead =) also u should ave mezzed the guy after i rooted after he chased u back but did not! so guy was root immune i blaim u ^^

p.s or mby the fact i just totally forgot that u could die lol, suck at druid atm =(

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
polza said:
12 peps with group of 4 wow!! or not and especially with the help of water making it even easyer.
dori mid being hardest to mezz with as a healer vs sorc and bard yes, once in group its easyest as never seen a prop mid group the instants from thane and/or skald and throw in a bd, instant mezz bard instant lt on druid if he comes close 2 root hib group very very likely to die.
and well jes! as i said other night i prefer u dead =) also u should ave mezzed the guy after i rooted after he chased u back but did not! so guy was root immune i blaim u ^^

p.s or mby the fact i just totally forgot that u could die lol, suck at druid atm =(

shut up noob.. forgetting to heal on a druid lol :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
Jesmin said:
Elkie heals me constantly ... u just sux :D ive never forgotten to mezz lol :p

well he was standin there rooted for good 20+ secs while u was of on ur hols or sumit! if if if! u had realised he had been rooted (hed been chasin u) you would ave known not to ask for root and make meh waste my time typin sum msg bout him being root immune. was bad moement thou was like saying sumit like "his root immune u stupid bard" then ur name went red and was like ohw deer i think u got 1 hit!!!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Jesmin said:
Elkie heals me constantly ... u just sux :D ive never forgotten to mezz lol :p

polze is rox... hes more offensive than i am thoe:), but thats how we play if we play together he would be the more offensive guy :england:

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Elkie said:
polze is rox... hes more offensive than i am thoe:), but thats how we play if we play together he would be the more offensive guy :england:

hes crap elkie.. give u !

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
polza said:
well he was standin there rooted for good 20+ secs while u was of on ur hols or sumit! if if if! u had realised he had been rooted (hed been chasin u) you would ave known not to ask for root and make meh waste my time typin sum msg bout him being root immune. was bad moement thou was like saying sumit like "his root immune u stupid bard" then ur name went red and was like ohw deer i think u got 1 hit!!!

he'd bin attacking me for 30secs and u jsut stood there rooting people !
WTB BETTER DRUID !

polza

Loyal Freddie
Jesmin said:
he'd bin attacking me for 30secs and u jsut stood there rooting people !
WTB BETTER DRUID !

nice reading!! notice the 1st line of hed been rooted for 20 secs!
hehe ty elkie giv ur druid!

Fiiniiix

Fledgling Freddie
Jesmin said:
nice post m8... i think alot us got annoyed at people like Fii who has joined us on hib.. ive played with him on glast yet wen were fighting hes stood at top of bridge-twr adding us while we allrdy fighting 5-10 albs :/

Ok... I remember, i was "soloing" that day (in an admittedly zerg-surfing kinda way) basicly camping ab waiting for mids/hibs to turn up using the other albs there as bait hehe, at the start of the session i was all /hugs and /kisses and no adding, with Squirrel as well as the LC guys and for a while it was fun to watch u expertly kill the alb zerg, after a while just sitting there watching gets kinda boring... so yes i added, i admit it. I dont really see a problem with that as i was really just part of the zerg in a situation like that, its par for the course.
I'm sorry if i annoyed u hibs and mids but i wont be changing my playstlye, expect /waves, and /hugs :fluffle: then expect to get down to business:touch:
PS gotta live up to my new title anyhow: Bane of Hibernia:flame:
cya out there:worthy:

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Fiiniiix said:
Ok... I remember, i was "soloing" that day (in an admittedly zerg-surfing kinda way) basicly camping ab waiting for mids/hibs to turn up using the other albs there as bait hehe, at the start of the session i was all /hugs and /kisses and no adding, with Squirrel as well as the LC guys and for a while it was fun to watch u expertly kill the alb zerg, after a while just sitting there watching gets kinda boring... so yes i added, i admit it. I dont really see a problem with that as i was really just part of the zerg in a situation like that, its par for the course.
I'm sorry if i annoyed u hibs and mids but i wont be changing my playstlye, expect /waves, and /hugs :fluffle: then expect to get down to business:touch:
PS gotta live up to my new title anyhow: Bane of Hibernia:flame:
cya out there:worthy:

nps u'll get same treatment from us wen ur solo :p

Fiiniiix

Fledgling Freddie
bring it on bard boi:kissit:

dont get me wrong, i respect LC for being good guys and players, but ur hibs im an alb, ill try and kill u unless its an obvious 1on1 duel, and ofc i'd expect nothing less from you:)

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Fiiniiix said:
bring it on bard boi:kissit:

dont get me wrong, i respect LC for being good guys and players, but ur hibs im an alb, ill try and kill u unless its an obvious 1on1 duel, and ofc i'd expect nothing less from you:)

Completely agree. We are Enemies any way you look at it. If we werent, DAOC wouldnt exist, it would be a social gathering for PvE whores!

Givf less respect and more killing tbh- Like earlier, was fighting a Sb, who was loosing and then /bowed to me, expecting me to stop, which i did. But was like wtf? Think there should be more of a less-respectful atmosphere in thid. Amount of times i've logged after getting /hugs and /kisses off everyone is untrue! Just gets boring with them tbh. Still, you don't want to attack them to keep up a decent reputation. Kinda like a 'catch 22' i think- or whatever the phrase is. Puts you in a bit of a predicament, do you attack or do you go against what you really wanna do for the sake of not killing someone?

Anyways, dont mind the respect if it comes with fighting. So cya in Thidranki fellow DAOCers / Enemies!!!

:england: for the World Cup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom