FAO Fallout

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Whats with the zerging? I can put with a GG killing me, i can put up with a zerg of albs- majority of the time its funny! But when the two meet its just gimped.

Over the last two days i have learned the following;

Majority of you add on every fight you can. Especially Jazzz, Eeeek and Reeve!

Due to these three and a few others i can't remember i have sadly lost all respect for this guild, and believe me, i had a lot!

There are now very few people i respect in thid now. It's a shame in some ways, but then gives us the right to kill you when solo. Suggest you start turning over a new leaf or will suffer the concequences.

This is merely an informing post, not a QQ post. So telling you now to save me a job later...

Cya in thid!:drink:

Dorimor1

Banned
Now I don't really get along with the boys in Fallout but I think your arguement is weak, and kinda pathetic.

Moordenaar said:
Whats with the zerging? I can put with a GG killing me, i can put up with a zerg of albs- majority of the time its funny! But when the two meet its just gimped.

Fucking hell mate, its thid, do you expect them to pull out like in real rvr? Get real please. If you played alb you would know that its almost impossible to avoid the zerg, and yes I have experienced it. You are on hib, you have the easy life, always enemies to kill.

Moordenaar said:
Over the last two days i have learned the following;

Majority of you add on every fight you can. Especially Jazzz, Eeeek and Reeve!

Yes they add but so do LC, I don't cry every time you kill my /level 20 Savage (which happened about 1 hour ago on AB), live with it.

Moordenaar said:
Due to these three and a few others i can't remember i have sadly lost all respect for this guild, and believe me, i had a lot! There are now very few people i respect in thid now. It's a shame in some ways, but then gives us the right to kill you when solo.

I don't care who you respect in thid, I doubt anyone else does either. And what gives you the right to kill you solo? You kill soloers anyway.

Moordenaar said:
Suggest you start turning over a new leaf or will suffer the concequences.

Rofl I bet they are shitting themselves now. You gonna chain them or something? Seems to me by your post that you got pwned and now you're angry about it. Your e-peen stretching is almost as bad as mine.

Perhaps me and Aleven should just take both of your guild groups out :p

Sorry I just don't like it when new guilds come into thid and think they can tell people how to play.

I don't mind LC, you are good players etc but this post was stupid.

Cya in thid!

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Perhaps me and Aleven should just take both of your guild groups out :p

lol u and Aleven.. only chance of that is if u fun fg of BD's ... oh wait u do that now anyway :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
lol u and Aleven.. only chance of that is if u fun fg of BD's ... oh wait u do that now anyway :(

I say I don't mind LC but then you get retards like this one who don't say much in your favour Deon xD

And if you think I couldn't, I soloed your bard and a druid/anesur you were with, god knows what me and Aleven could do :/

Gah I had to result to e-peen stretching, I feel so naughty!

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I say I don't mind LC but then you get retards like this one who don't say much in your favour Deon xD

And if you think I couldn't, I soloed your bard and a druid/anesur you were with, god knows what me and Aleven could do :/

haha so ur saying ur solo'd 3 of us on ur own ? ok m8 :D wen u beat us with equal numbers and u aint got 3-4 BD's stuck to u then u can come on here and boost ur e-peen

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
'I don't care who you respect in thid, I doubt anyone else does either. You kill soloers anyway.'

Don't care if you know who i respect, or take interest in it. There is respect in thid between a couple players from different realms nonetheless.
And we try not to kill soloers, was only since yesterday when they stab you in the back, you ahve to kill them. You live and learn.

'Seems to me by your post that you got pwned and now you're angry about it.'

Wrong. It was in General over the last couple of days, they've just changed and i've noticed. And no, i'm not angry about it otherwise i would have logged out. No point in playing a game that you dont enjoy ;)

'Perhaps me and Aleven should just take both of your guild groups out :p'

gl with that!

'Sorry I just don't like it when new guilds come into thid and think they can tell people how to play.'

I am not telling anyone to play a certain way, and dispite having a new guild, we are far from new to thid. Infact, most of LC have played in thid for about 2 years on and off.

I don't mind LC, you are good players etc but this post was stupid.

Thx for the compliment, but the post was not really stupid, im sure that you would have done something similar in my shoes.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Jesmin said:
haha so ur saying ur solo'd 3 of us on ur own ? ok m8 :D wen u beat us with equal numbers and u aint got 3-4 BD's stuck to u then u can come on here and boost ur e-peen

well he should be able to take our bard druid bm tbh

Dorimor1

Banned
Mordenaar said:
Thx for the compliment, but the post was not really stupid, im sure that you would have done something similar in my shoes.

No because I don't cry when I die.

Esalia: The denial is stlong in your posts, its ok, you live, you learn.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
No because I don't cry when I die.

Esalia: The denial is stlong in your posts, its ok, you live, you learn.

hmm i dont see Esalia posted in this thread yet so wtf r u talking about ?

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
I care who u respect!!! ^^

(okay... kinda random comment ino... but anyways... thx for the fun day in thid little luwi hewo)

Cheers,
Squirrel

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Don't you ever learn?

A while back you were nearly banned for abuse on this forum.

And now you are back calling people retards!

You are a hypocrit and should stfu.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Right, Eeeek and I thought this might happen. So let me explain.

Fallout always was just me and Alliandro (Muiske,Alleondro etc), and since I don't play that much anymore I gave other people the permission to invite and sort of take Fallout over (Alliandro, Eeeekamouse). Lately they been inviting like crazy and Fallout has grown quite large. ( Lullah on Qeap, Fiii,Jazzz, Walli-reeve, and so on).

Today was abit zergy but loads of mids out and LC that wanted to take our keep. So in the midst of chaos yes some victims could have been ganked but it was just me(on clerc) Eeeek and Belia ( and jazzz for a short time) so can hardly call it a big zerg as I remember lc running with Anesur,Esalia, Rhaodon, Polze and some other bard. And sometimes you have to remember it isn't always adding but the member could be grouped or a friend in need etc and yes sometimes they just add out of rp hornyness. I never seen you get ganked when I am on one of my chars. I'll try to do my best but at the end of the day I don't wannabe the one who tell people how to play.

I always had a good understanding with LC I hope rhaodon that won't chance
but in the end we are enemys;)

I can't garantee no one will get ganked or added on by fallout members.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Toffie said:
Right, Eeeek and I thought this might happen. So let me explain.

Fallout always was just me and Alliandro (Muiske,Alleondro etc), and since I don't play that much anymore I gave other people the permission to invite and sort of take Fallout over (Alliandro, Eeeekamouse). Lately they been inviting like crazy and Fallout has grown quite large. ( Lullah on Qeap, Fiii,Jazzz, Walli-reeve, and so on).

Today was abit zergy but loads of mids out and LC that wanted to take our keep. So in the midst of chaos yes some victims could have been ganked but it was just me(on clerc) Eeeek and Belia ( and jazzz for a short time) so can hardly call it a big zerg as I remember lc running with Anesur,Esalia, Rhaodon, Polze and some other bard. And sometimes you have to remember it isn't always adding but the member could be grouped or a friend in need etc and yes sometimes they just add out of rp hornyness. I never seen you get ganked when I am on one of my chars. I'll try to do my best but at the end of the day I don't wannabe the one who tell people how to play.

I always had a good understanding with LC I hope rhaodon that won't chance
but in the end we are enemys;)

I can't garantee no one will get ganked or added on by fallout members.

nice post m8... i think alot us got annoyed at people like Fii who has joined us on hib.. ive played with him on glast yet wen were fighting hes stood at top of bridge-twr adding us while we allrdy fighting 5-10 albs :/

I do understand that add's will sumtimes come but ive seen eeeka on plently of times steam in to add which does annoy us as yes were enermies but we can have some respect between the 2 guilds that we dont add on them while were allrdy fighting a grp. same with Jazzzz but then its expected from him as hes done it all his life and aint gonna change :D

and that makes members of LC think wtf.. we'll just steamroll bcos we know were gonna get it back from them 5min later :)

hope to see you guys out in thid some more.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I am so sexy doesnt everyone agree?

:)

everyone misses me in thid its soooooo obvious :( lol

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
I´ve been nailed by LC when i´m solo loads of times, but I don´t go out of my way to gank any of you guys. My playstyle might have been a bit different the past 2-3 days or so but that´s because it´s the world cup and I log off regularly to watch games, so try to "intensify" the gaming experience when i´m on. Never really perceived myself to be an adder, but alot of mids/hibs have mentioned it before, so I guess I probably am, what with spamming lifetap and F8 all the time. Respect you LC guys and hope you don´t hate me too much :D Feel free to gank me next time i´m solo as long as you /hug me afterwards :)

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Meant they could gank me when i´m solo, expect plenty of heals from you m8 :D

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
OK, thx for replies. I Dont any hatred, and agree with miek, we are enemies at the end of the day. Not gonna take any of this to heart, so gonna try forget what has happened over the last couple of days.

PS eeeek. Hope you've been supporting England!!! :england:
Otherwise that World Cup excuse dont work with meh! hehe

Dispite some misshaps, this weekend has been a very fun 'experiance' in thid :D

Cya there. Givf more GGs!:drink:

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
After Sweden, England is the team i´m hoping for, I like Premier league football and the english style of play. They play a very physical game but fair, can´t wait to see what Rooney can do on the pitch when Sven lets him on :D

Dorimor1

Banned
You guys seem like a bunch of hypocrites tbh :/

plz stay as a 4-5 grp person grp though

we were 6 ;/

It doesn't add up.

Moordenaar said:
Thx for the compliment, but the post was not really stupid, im sure that you would have done something similar in my shoes

If you'd have beaten them you would probably have made a thread on FH how you pwned them (reminds me of another hib group). So I reckon you got pooned :/

Unleashed said:
Don't you ever learn?

A while back you were nearly banned for abuse on this forum.

And now you are back calling people retards!

You are a hypocrit and should stfu.

Erm I only got 50% warning for saying something in a grats thread (which had nothing to to with me insulting) and it was reduced by 15%, so I don't know what you are on about.

Please go home, idiot.

Siesta said:
Am I that bad?

Yep :(

These new groups piss me off. I should be the only one who has a big ego :(

/logsbd

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Been having fun in Thid myself with my new Reaver, I will more than likely watch a fight rather than add, unless I am asked to help.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
yes we prefere 4-5 man grps but occasional we go above that wen we see ur FG out. Theres not point us going up against good players who run a FG when were only 5.. if its the alb/mid zerg in /level 20 gear fine but when its a fg like urself who arn't new to BG and do play ur char good <even it is a BD> we might aswell even the odds

but searching other threads just to prove we ran a 6 man grp is a bit sad dont u think m8?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor get off that fuckin BD and stop playing easymode.

It's annoying cause your not even killing with skills (even if you do have them).

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
Theres not point us going up against good players who run a FG when were only 5

The thing is your group is too good to run a 6 :eek:, and it pisses me off, like FSR.

Bugz I will play my savage more often.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
The thing is your group is too good to run a 6 :eek:, and it pisses me off, like FSR.

Bugz I will play my savage more often.

thx for compliment but imo ur too good to have a fg so why cant we run a grp of 6?

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
thx for compliment but imo ur too good to have a fg so why cant we run a grp of 6?

I don't run fg, you're overeating :eek:

And even if I did I won't do it anymore, back to groups of 3-4-5 for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom