FAO Falcor, Peace

O

old.Prof

Ok cheap joke now :p

If Aligro had to go nude for such a duel we might notice all the "disappeared" Sidi drops falling out of his pocket :p

Anyhow I've noticed a lot of suspicion around raids led by Aligro and a lot of complaints / rumours surrounding him that at the least something seriously fishy is going on - put simply many ppl don't trust him in the slightest.

This hasn't been the case with Falcors raids.

Wether you side with Aligro or Falcor or don't side at all, this is what people around we were saying and is a feeling like you can see is reflected on the forums.

Now in such an atmosphere and situation how do you expect a serene discussion about things on these forums :p ?

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Falcor
If it ahd only been me who had noticed i would of not said anything but 3 other noticed, one being tilda one other being a GM of a guild, these ppl pmed me, also it was a 70 person raid very little lag really, u were playing merc, tilda saw u with a bow out befor ehsot wipe, u were 3rd person to die on the host wipe....

well maybe not so much lag as playing 2 accounts and then while i am playing one the other strayed from the group for a sec...

echekiel doesnt even have a bow, i dont know why you thought you saw me with one

A

**Aligro**

btw, i have heard from a few player of how they buy sidi weapons from falcor, someone told of how they bought an adamant tether breaker, what is falcor doing with an adamant tether breaker may i ask? does he have any 2-hand slash chars?
another said how he wondered where certain drops went when no-one wanted them in the lotto.... and also how falcor has a livid silencer fang

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Prof

I dunno about that - been hearing of dodgy things going on on his lottos too.

Whether there's any grounds to it I wouldn't know. But you can't say "don't let aligro raid!" because you haven't heard as many dodgy stories about falcor as aligro, sheesh ;)

now if you had some proof...

O

old.Ashgen

Do you two live close together?

Do you two live close together?

If so, you could meet up, get your hand bags out, and start hitting each other.

Otherwise perhaps you should leave it alone, and agree to disagree. Two people with such grievances will never sort anything out on such a forum.

:mgwhore2: :mgwhore:

Regards

Ash

F

Falcor

Originally posted by **Aligro**
btw, i have heard from a few player of how they buy sidi weapons from falcor, someone told of how they bought an adamant tether breaker, what is falcor doing with an adamant tether breaker may i ask? does he have any 2-hand slash chars?
another said how he wondered where certain drops went when no-one wanted them in the lotto.... and also how falcor has a livid silencer fang

I havent sold any weapons, ive traded some.

I got a ebony impaler, swopped for for a fang, swopped that for a tether breaker swopped that for slash pole, just careful trading, how do i have livid fang? well supprise supprise no slash infils there....lottoed to tanks.

Fact that all ya do is counter attack me Aligro shows a lot really...

C

Coim-

Fact that all ya do is counter attack me Aligro shows a lot really...
If he's counter attacking...you're attacking (captain obvious himself) which is just as bad. :rolleyes:

C

Coim-

your point coim? :)
To use almost your exact words...fact that all ya do is attack Aligro shows a lot really. :rolleyes:

A

**Aligro**

livid silencer fang is merc sword.....

and what were you doing with an ebony impaler

W

wolfofslaughter

this won't ever end will it unless by some act of mythic sidi gets burned too the ground...

I really do hope someone else steps up to do the raids or sidi mobs get soo uber no one can kill them.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by old.Prof
Anyhow I've noticed a lot of suspicion around raids led by Aligro and a lot of complaints / rumours surrounding him that at the least something seriously fishy is going on - put simply many ppl don't trust him in the slightest.

You haven't been listening to many people then.

I have no axe to grind here - I don't intend to go on any raids by either of them, and tbh I wish the pair of them would just stfu and get on with doing raids. If I have to hear Falcor's whining "no one realises the sacrifices I make!" or Aligro's "Why oh why does Falcor hate me??" once more I think I'll barf.

Instead, both of them come to BW and make like drama queens. It makes for fun entertainment, I suppose - like an episode of EastEnders, maybe. Falcor as Ian Beale? Aligro as Dot Cotton? Hmm...

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Gordonax

Instead, both of them come to BW and make like drama queens. It makes for fun entertainment, I suppose - like an episode of EastEnders, maybe. Falcor as Ian Beale? Aligro as Dot Cotton? Hmm...

Well as Eastenders is absolute pure shit then the analogy is apt.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Ialkarn
This Thread is patetic :bore:
thanks to Gunz to have made it better.

So you would prefer to have both our Sidi raid leaders at each other's throats constantly? ok then.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Draylor
Thats 1 way of looking at it.

Aligro started this thread as yet another of his petty childish points scoring exercises. If he had any intention of sorting things out it would be done privately, either in-game, via private messages here or on irc.

But no, he just wanted most whines and attention - so he got it.

Actually that is COMPLETE and TOTAL bullshit.

Sorry but I consider myself a friend (at one time anyway) to both Falcor AND Aligro, believe it or not, so I put Aligro up to it as a friendly gesture, as an attempt to STOP all the bitching, that's all. I guess I was wrong and BW can only make things worse not better. I admit my mistake.

And whatever old.prof was saying about Aligro being suspicious or some bullshit like that (most of which I think is bullshit made up by people that don't like him), I can vouch for him, and say that it is purely bullshit, as I have access to his account and I have checked all the characters and their vaults, just to confirm this. This is one thing Falcor would never let me have, is his account password, so if anything he is more suspicious.

I

Ialkarn

Changed Hitler = Napoleon France = Spain

Tbh the fact that i change 2 words like that and its completely different...shows how petty u r being tbh, like i say , was only example i could think of at time...

Btw Hitler invaded the France after France and England declared war to Germany fyi :p

D

Draylor

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
so I put Aligro up to it as a friendly gesture, as an attempt to STOP all the bitching, that's all
Id have given you credit for more sense than that ;)

I

Ialkarn

So you would prefer to have both our Sidi raid leaders at each other's throats constantly? ok then.

no I simple laught when I see ppl try to seem nice on Bw to make their immagine look better in front of the comunity.

O

old.Kerosene

I love a bit of healthy rivallry in Alb :)

P

parlain

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
I love a bit of healthy rivallry in Alb :)

Kero you numpty tri spec gimp of an ex-therg! <insert random flame here!>

;)

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Btw Hitler invaded the France after France and England declared war to Germany fyi :p

I always want to invade Poland when i ear Beetoven music tbh :)

O

old.krane

Just read the whole mess..

Fagane: go and crawl back to your cave and this time...i beg u...STAY THERE AND DONT COME OUT..

Aligro: nice try to settle what u have already *achieved* via BW flaming campaign...to bad it wont happen....

Falcor => :clap:

Aligro and his multiple accounts on bw flaming => :puke:

I

Ialkarn

as I have access to his account and I have checked all the characters and their vaults, just to confirm this. This is one thing Falcor would never let me have, is his account password, so if anything he is more suspicious.

Oh yea,detective Shotgunstow didn't find anything in Aligro's account,the weird Falcor wont let him give a look,he wondering why, since he is the defender of Justice.
mmm something of suspicious going on..

plz Shotgun find the truth and save us!!!

S

syri

aligro: nice try, but not really the sort of thing to drag into public, which you've probably guessed from the flames...
falcor, old.krane and the rest of the mob, ffs, go take up some martial arts or something to deal with that stress you got built up, and to stop you posting miles of flames for hours here too... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom