FAO Falcor, Peace

A

**Aligro**

Look, we've had a few, or more than a few, disagreements over caer sidi raids, let's just stop being babies now and get along. This is a game played to give fun, while we are at each others throats all the time it is decreasing the enjoyment i get out of the game.

Henceforth i call a truce, no more flaming, no more bickering, we let each ohter get on with our game, we let each other take sidi in turns... i believe it will not just benefit you and i, but the whole of Albion who has to put up with it all, hell if i think anyone is sick of it, it is them...

What do you say dude?

A

**Aligro**

btw, removed falcor related comments from sig

D

Draylor

Ah, someones finally realised he cant win the arguments then ;)

G

gunner440

well....

if u cant beat em, lick their ass eh ;D

T

Tilda

:eek7:

tbh, why not just say sorry and hope that he does the gentlemanly thing and says it too.

O

old.shotgunstow

imo there is nothing about winning or losing here Gunnerr, however sarcastic/funny you were trying to be. Just peace, and sensible, mature peace, at that.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by adari
i wonder if they're going to make out

they should make out on the apocalypse pad with everyone around them in a circle.

then

start stripping and then put those sidi weapons into good use

C

Coim-

Originally posted by gunner440
they should make out on the apocalypse pad with everyone around them in a circle.

then

start stripping and then put those sidi weapons into good use
Sick fantasies tbh...:puke:

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Coim-
Sick fantasies tbh...:puke:

i was referring to the dune series where in those freimen clans when one guy challenges the other he has to fight them naked (almost) with a special weapon.... and its to the DEATH!!=

G

gunner440

ok here:

Falcor:
falcor.jpg

Aligro:
aligro.jpg

The weapon!
weapon.jpg

the fight!
duel.jpg

the end
end.jpg

O

old.shotgunstow

Sigh, your ability to turn a sensible thread into a stupid one is quite impressive, you should be a stand up comedian.

G

gunner440

if he was sensible he wud have tried settling it in private instead of trying to make bw peeps go awwwwwwww aint that sweet

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by **Aligro**
btw, removed falcor related comments from sig

Put them back in a sec, I missed them.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
Sigh, your ability to turn a sensible thread into a stupid one is quite impressive, you should be a stand up comedian.

This Thread is patetic :bore:
thanks to Gunz to have made it better.

A

AbPoon

kin 24/7 count on gunz t' liven shit down ^^

F

Fagane

Oke, I agre with Algiro with this, stop the flaming. While we do not agre on some points, lets have peace. Sorry for the flames Falcor.

Fagane

S

samildanachh

i really want to see a falcor reply in this post :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom