FAO Dwera

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
speaking of which, lol @ the amg camping atm by a group of mids. must be tough for them outnumbering people 8:1 or so and still needing to camp

if u mean just now....that was my group which consisted of 4 of us ( 1 shammy 1 healer 1 warr 1 SB)...not exactly out numbering u 8:1 is it?....and we wasnt needing to camp....we decided to camp...why run apk? and run risk of getting zerged

And considering u Albs have to tried to zerg us and got beaten twice....then coming back with fg + stealther adds to remove 4 ppl...i dont think u can really comment

Corran

Part of the furniture
NeonBlue said:
if u mean just now....that was my group which consisted of 4 of us...not exactly out numbering u 8:1 is it?....and we wasnt needing to camp....we decided to camp...why run apk? and run risk of getting zerged

And considering u Albs have to tried to zerg us and got beaten twice....then coming back with 8+ ppl...i dont think u can really comment

4people in your group.. but then count the stealthers ... in total there at least 6-7 of you. with healers and shammies.

We came at you with 8 people and 4 pets without a healer classes

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
4people in your group.. but then count the stealthers ... in total there at least 6-7 of you. with healers and shammies.

We came at you with 8 people and 4 pets without a healer classes

stealthers nothing to do with me...except for the 1 in my group...and 1 healer and 1 shammy aint gonna cut it...against 8 ppl...2 which were sorc...and god knows how many mincer/scout adds

so again...it was more ur side with 2:1 odds

hence why i logged

Corran

Part of the furniture
they may not be in the group but you cant say they werent camping too.

and it was 4 sorc not 2
reaver
pally
2 mini

and a scout add i think.

we killed 7 mids and a hib. So seems to me it 9:7:1 alb/mid/hib .. so no 2:1 odds there. And you taking up a defencive position means normally you need more people to take you down. If you dont like taht dont camp the mg as you give us little choice.

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
retarded_001.jpg

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
they may not be in the group but you cant say they werent camping too.

and it was 4 sorc not 2
reaver
pally
2 mini

and a scout add i think.

we killed 7 mids and a hib. So seems to me it 9:7:1 alb/mid/hib .. so no 2:1 odds there. And you taking up a defencive position means normally you need more people to take you down. If you dont like taht dont camp the mg as you give us little choice.

as far as the stealthers go i knew of only 2 others there....whether they were camping amg or not...i dont know or care....

4 sorcs + 4pets = 8
reaver + pally = 10
2mincers + scout add = 13

so even if there was 6/7mids there...u still got odds of 2:1

and as for this crap about having no healer classes...doesnt come into it...with ur odds...and the fact 1 shammy/healer will get mezzed/stunned/nuked/shot to feck...we really didnt stand a chance

but as they saying goes ....cant beat em by skill...beat em by numbers..and sadly these days...its becoming more and more frequent :(

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
dimerian said:

discussing i would say...but judging by ur post this would be beyond ur intelligence if u think that picture is even remotely witty/funny

Corran

Part of the furniture
NeonBlue said:
as far as the stealthers go i knew of only 2 others there....whether they were camping amg or not...i dont know or care....

4 sorcs + 4pets = 8
reaver + pally = 10
2mincers + scout add = 13

so even if there was 6/7mids there...u still got odds of 2:1

and as for this crap about having no healer classes...doesnt come into it...with ur odds...and the fact 1 shammy/healer will get mezzed/stunned/nuked/shot to feck...we really didnt stand a chance

but as they saying goes ....cant beat em by skill...beat em by numbers..and sadly these days...its becoming more and more frequent :(

the pets arent a player, and so dont come into the equation. they cant do the damge a player can and only used for inturupts. by which time we had to do that half your group were dead. And you had mezz available to you. not our fault you didnt use it.

Yes we took pets to give us advantage but not to is like asking a bd to run without his pets. It a class defining feature. And yes i know why you dont like it but hey. when 7+ people attack you while camping a mg you take the same numbers back if you can. which we did. You cant cope with that so be it.

And if pets come into the equition most rvr guilds zerging other groups then as alot of them have at least 3 pets including folks like mael that run melee group (3bd pets = 11group members > 8 members of normal random groups). Like your theory there :p

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
the pets arent a player, and so dont come into the equation. they cant do the damge a player can and only used for inturupts. by which time we had to do that half your group were dead. And you had mezz available to you. not our fault you didnt use it.

pets might not be a player...but course they enter the equation they still do dmg 1 of the buffed pets was hitting me for 150-200 a swing on fully capped SC'ed armour !

they still interupt the healer & shammie....erm where u get mezz from?

dont u think if we had mezz available we would of used it?....stop trying to presume things....the healer i had was a aug/mend healer

Corran said:
Yes we took pets to give us advantage but not to is like asking a bd to run without his pets. It a class defining feature. And yes i know why you dont like it but hey. when 7+ people attack you while camping a mg you take the same numbers back if you can. which we did. You cant cope with that so be it.

am not complaing u had pets at all....but u cant discount them for reasons stated above...and bad comparsion there tbh...a BD cant run without pets...a sorc can...they have more tools available...but i know what ur saying

i can cope very well with the same numbers...but from my point of view...i didnt know if the other stealthers were there or not...so to me...there was only us 4 there....so if u had come back and beaten us with 4/5/6 ppl...then i wouldnt complain...u would of beaten us fair & square...but to come back with double/treble (if counting pets) to me was a tad overkill imo....but as i said thats the way its going these days...and it will continue to do so

And ppl like me who like to play fair...and have fair fights whether they be 1v1 or fgvfg...just get flamed to shit

Corran said:
And if pets come into the equition most rvr guilds zerging other groups then as alot of them have at least 3 pets including folks like mael that run melee group (3bd pets = 11group members > 8 members of normal random groups). Like your theory there :p

yup under my theory...ur correct...but in a fg u have more potential to deal with the pets...than 4 ppl...who only have 2 classes (warr+ sb) that can actually deal decent dmg.. u try dealing with 4 pets..while ur getting nuked...shot at...stunned etc from 8 ppl...it aint easy.

Yes pets are a class defining feature..but ive always taken em into accout when it comes to numbers (charmed pets that is)...because of the disruption they cause..but thats just my way of thinking :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Neonblue. I actually soloed in Odin last afternoon.

I ganked rr6 warrior with 1337 toa template :flame:

Go odin its worth it. but mids seem to grp up if they loose 1on1.

I dont blame them. Mercs are fuing overpowered like savages now.

Its just healers and mid grp setups that makes savages even worse in large scale combat.

Chim

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Neonblue. I actually soloed in Odin last afternoon.

I ganked rr6 warrior with 1337 toa template :flame:

Go odin its worth it. but mids seem to grp up if they loose 1on1.

I dont blame them. Mercs are fuing overpowered like savages now.

Its just healers and mid grp setups that makes savages even worse in large scale combat.

Chim

oooh thought Odins was dead....ill have to give it a go....

who was warrior u beat?...

only way ill group up...is if i join a full group...

well if u beat a rr6 warr in a toa template then am glad i didnt waste time on doing one...as u know i hate toa...so am still in my Sc'ed suit...though i do have sun belt...but thats it

if i get fair fights i dont care if i win or lose..am just happy in the knowledge i did my best

just hope fecking fg's (from any realm) dont start pouring into there now...knowing they can steamroll solo'ers

Corran

Part of the furniture
a mind sorc needs a pet to complement the lost dmg from not going body. When i was split my lvl 35 spec nuke done 15dmg less then my lvl 50 lifetap. So if i took higher body the dmg be much greater.

Our pets werent buffed, thou they were lvl 49/50 pets. So they do a nice bit of dmg.

Ok i assumed you had mezz. 99% the time i meet a healer they have some kind of mezz even if it shite. but then you had a shammy that could of root spammed and used ichor a bit better / earlier to make sure we dont get mezz of on you all!

You say from your point of view there was 4 of you. Fair do. From my point of view thou there was 7 of you as thats how many tried to engage me. I based my numbers on that. You may not of all been grouped but in the same area attacking the same targets means we need the same numbers. Say we came as a couple of sorc;s with pets. We mezz you lot. and bang. 3 stealthers kill us. This ment we came at you with what seemed equal numbers too us at the time.

And i spose a better comparson to a sorc running without pets is for a bd to run with pets from another spec line then. Has the same effect. Lowers the effectiveness of your class.

From your point of view you were zerged. OK. from my point of view thou i was zerged multiple times before i grouped. Most people will know i will come back time after time hoping that you folks get some courage. If it was just 4 of you i would be happy. The time i used moc i would of killed one of you while solo if it wasnt for arrows hitting me from 2 directions. They protecting your group, so they get classed as with you as they will always intervine in a fight if it looked bad. It would be a bad call if i kept going bak in a way to fed them rp's while having no chance myself.

Bring your 4 man group. and fight me in an open field while i solo and i be happy. camp a mg with stealthers there and i will bring numbers that are near equal to you+said stealther numbers. In open field i would see your 4 man group a challenge. And would have a laugh just trying to take some you down. I take on FG's alone and without moc. And sometimes i walk away with 1kill + for my efforts. thats a challenge. I like a challenge, however i wont fed people rp's if i got no chance at all. I will even take on the likes of maelstrom solo for the fun of it :)

So please dont talk to me about fair fights, as believe me im there with you. I run around with a UNBUFFED sorc that is only rr3 without toa, hell without SC at the moment in a very temp set while i wait for friend to have time to get my temp set sorted. And still i get attacked by rr5+ people in much larger numbers, stealthers always attack in at least a duo while they are buffed (they can pratically 1shot me if they get the PA in). if 1 attacks alone and mucks up the moment i begin to get the upper hand, BAM, another stealther takes me down. I can only think of ONE person i had 1vs1 with. And that was with Kettil the Skald, whom i chased down for ages to get the fight. I lost. but i found it fun. Was a close fight. I had no ra's (only mcl ra at that point) so i knew i most likely die due to all the insta's for inturupts but still tried for the fun. I dont give a flying fuck about rp's, i just want some good fights. Which are hard to get either as a solo person or a fg. there always adds :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
oooh thought Odins was dead....ill have to give it a go....

who was warrior u beat?...

well if u beat a rr6 warr in a toa template then am glad i didnt waste time on doing one...as u know i hate toa...so am still in my Sc'ed suit...though i do have sun belt...but thats it

Ive been using semi toa items and now my toa template. (artis not all 10 tho)

But the poor warrior rr6 only blocked 1 offhand hit.

2016 Weaponskill aint that bad for a briton :)

Was Aslird from Maelstrom
nope didnt use dirty tricks. I only am If Im gonna loose ><

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
this & that

i know what ur saying and understand ur point of view...u sound very much like me when i was playing my sorc....

i use to love mezzing FGs...and then nuking down as many as i could before i got ganked....i was happy knowing that i got a couple of kills or so for my trouble...i use to do this whether moc was up or not....my best solo effort was 7 hibs...mezzed a group of 5...and was just about to nuke em down 1 by 1...when a stealther (elf) jumped me...which always happens when u play casters....so i had no choice to MoC...and am glad i did...because at the point another luri ns decided to jump in...so i thought well least ill kill these 2 before the group of 5 get me...but to my suprise when i had killed the stealthers...the 5 were still mezzed so i toook em down 1 by 1 starting with the bard :D

Rps to me are a bonus...i prefer the decent fair fights...but as u say always adds whether its from fgs or stealther adds...i just dont get why ppl feel it necessary to do this when they can see that there is only 1 person...last week i got to amg and i knew i probably get jumped by stealthers...but come on ! 6/7 of em is tad overkill imo...and this happened 3/4 times so in the end i gave up....

but i suppose i could always look at the other side of the coin and think if it takes 6/7 stealthers to take me down...then am either doing something right..or they are just plain crap at playing their classes :D

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Ive been using semi toa items and now my toa template. (artis not all 10 tho)

But the poor warrior rr6 only blocked 1 offhand hit.

2016 Weaponskill aint that bad for a briton :)

Was Aslird from Maelstrom
nope didnt use dirty tricks. I only am If Im gonna loose ><

only blocked once?....dual wielders half ur chance to block/parry if i remember rightly....but that seems kinda low...ive fought mercs and blocked / parried quite abit against em

i love fighting scouts who think they can shoot down a shield tank...i end up laughing half the time at the persistence of some scouts who think firing constantly at me is gonna make much difference...dont think any of em have heard of engage :D

though mincers are starting to annoy me now...its not their weapons that kill me...but the damn DDs...fought a couple this morning and my block/parry rate on em was brillant...but i still ended up dead...1 guy beat me coz his ip was up...though saying that when i died he was on 30% health so i was still pretty happy...and the other guy just beat by Dd'ing me to death...he might aswell of been a caster as i blocked /parried everything else....counted 6 blocks 7 parries in total

my weaponskill is just over 1900 atm when buffed..which i think is pretty decent for a little blue fella

whether u used dirty tricks or not doesnt matter...its a class feature..so is
there to be used

would be interesting to see how well i did against you...i shall look for u in odins :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
my weaponskill is just over 1900 atm when buffed..which i think is pretty decent for a little blue fella

whether u used dirty tricks or not doesnt matter...its a class feature..so is
there to be used

would be interesting to see how well i did against you...i shall look for u in odins :D

Warrior got higher Ws than any other Pure tank in the game. a little extra for them.

thats why even kobolds hit the 1900 mark.

my merc got 2016 Ws with 50+16 slash and 375 str. Briton :)

See you in Odins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom