FAO Dwera

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
You said you like soloers that keeps soloing

how about leave that sm and come mano a mano instead?

xD just a little tip that if u want enemies to solo you should so yourself :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
isnt this your 2nd FAO Dwera thread? :p

more useless whine from an alb :eek:

and who was the SM? was it a guildy? if so i can understand dwera helping him survive from the 1/2 millions stealthers in emain :p

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

How about using the private message system that comes with Freddy's House?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Two mids actually posted anything more useless than mine?

Since when is ANY FH post "useful" really? except raid ones.

Take a beer a shower come back and warm up that cold mood of yours.

Chim

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
isnt this your 2nd FAO Dwera thread? :p

more useless whine from an alb :eek:

and who was the SM? was it a guildy? if so i can understand dwera helping him survive from the 1/2 millions stealthers in emain :p

Not a whine. just a little fact. note the smileys in my notes etc im not pissed cause I was in no way able to win that.

Hit dwera with my axe she stealths AFTER I hit her instantly how is that possible? stupid mythic (NOT accusing u of cheat dwera think u stealther instant when I hit etc)

Dwera whines if she does get adds so I joked about it.

It was in Uppland not emain zerg.

Ive been soloing for the afternoon and who after all my 1on1 cant take a 1on1? yep dwera the one and only

Signed
Chimwajna

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Since when is ANY FH post "useful" really? except raid ones.
Yeah, and you constantly doing your FAO one person you know uses FH with stuff that no one except you and the one you're writing to gives a shit about absolutely contributes to the fact that FH lacks "useful" posts. :]

Ormorof

FH is my second home

so dwera was chasing you in mid frontier where theres plenty of lowbies xp'ing and a sm joins for the hunt...

i dont get it. if a hunter was outside sauvage (if people actually did any xp there :p ) then surely it wouldnt be hunter by 1 person at a time??? :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:

so dwera was chasing you in mid frontier where theres plenty of lowbies xp'ing and a sm joins for the hunt...

i dont get it. if a hunter was outside sauvage (if people actually did any xp there ) then surely it wouldnt be hunter by 1 person at a time???

Im still not whining. I just want dwera to ONCE face my merc 1on1. and not get help etc :)

that I cap my dmg on her doesnt mind me a bit.

I actually never kill grey cons in svasud I just emote and stuff with em for a while and walks off before the big ones comes along :)

Most decent albs does that. I do it to lvl 50s always to see if they attack or not in odin . unfortunately they always attack back :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so you think an ASSASIN wants to take on a TANK solo? :p

and if dwera did you'd probably come here and complain about being kited tbh :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
since dwera did 71 mainhand Im not to afraid. and I capped my unstyled dmg after str/con debuff :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Chimaira said:
since dwera did 71 mainhand Im not to afraid. and I capped my unstyled dmg after str/con debuff :eek:

and yet you still expect a 1vs1 :eek:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Cant one ickle merc ask for a 1on1 vs the Kiter of d00m? xD

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:

Will you equip dildos for the fight?

I'll pay to watch tbh oO

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Chim mate, that little useless sucker aint worth any attention, I've realized! And all those defending him, must have peanut sized brains, or just be very bored ;)

Have a beer for me too!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

asked if i could 1on1, but he didnt wanna listen...

i was really out looking for my lil dookiewookie :>

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer said:
Chim mate, that little useless sucker aint worth any attention, I've realized! And all those defending him, must have peanut sized brains, or just be very bored ;)

Have a beer for me too!

^
worthless comment

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer said:

Have a beer for me too!

i didnt ask for attention. your just giving it to me...so either there must be some of these peanuts involved or some high level of boredom :D

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
FOA Chim-attensionwhore

start using the PM function, bitte.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hmm yep seems like chim just wants attention by going on about her capped stuff, dwera hitting him for 70 odd dmg...woohoo you roxx!!!!!.....pointless thread with you just trying to get attention and say how good you are..

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

Muhaha.. bring it ^^

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
DaggerElivager said:
pointless thread with you just trying to get attention and say how good you are..

Im good am I not? xD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:

Griv. Your a swede like me and prolly take the threadpost as a joke. just what I was trying to make it be :)

If u put in smileys its usually not a FLAME. but some ppl still gotta tell me they aint interested and post several times.

Hope to fight you 1on1 sometimes. Your a kickazz Sb but a bit of a hypocrite sometimes :p

and no I wont use some Dirty tricks. im a fine girl ;)

Hope no offence taken etc, I dont give a flying fuck about the fucktards that post in this thread anyways besides you. cause you where the one I was trying to talk to. and no I cba to log into PM mode xD

Cheers Chim

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Chim u realise by now....it aint possible to solo anymore nowadays

god knows ive tried at all times of the day....other morning i tried to solo 4am...and guess what i got steamrolled by 2fg of hibs running together...now call me old fashioned or whatever...but where is the sense in that?

ppl can see am solo but yet dont have the balls to take me 1 on 1...if i dont get zerged by 6/7 infils...its fecking fgs of hibs at 3/4am in the morning !!

All the decent solo ppl have either left the game or have joined the zerging idiots !

This game once use to have skill..honour...dignity...seems them days are long gone and have been replaced by zerging rp whores !

Corran

Part of the furniture
NeonBlue said:
Chim u realise by now....it aint possible to solo anymore nowadays

god knows ive tried at all times of the day....other morning i tried to solo 4am...and guess what i got steamrolled by 2fg of hibs running together...now call me old fashioned or whatever...but where is the sense in that?

ppl can see am solo but yet dont have the balls to take me 1 on 1...if i dont get zerged by 6/7 infils...its fecking fgs of hibs at 3/4am in the morning !!

All the decent solo ppl have either left the game or have joined the zerging idiots !

This game once use to have skill..honour...dignity...seems them days are long gone and have been replaced by zerging rp whores !

i get zerged no matter the time by mids myself. Thou this normally 8-12 in the morning when im the only non stealther and there is 1-3fg mids running about :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
i get zerged no matter the time by mids myself. Thou this normally 8-12 in the morning when im the only non stealther and there is 1-3fg mids running about :(

speaking of which, lol @ the amg camping atm by a group of mids. must be tough for them outnumbering people 8:1 or so and still needing to camp

atos

Fledgling Freddie
If there are soloers I the mid fronteir. I should perhaps solo there instead. Lotsa free RPs for teh thane. :D :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom