fao daytime mids

G

Glottis_Xanadu

So tonight the retarded noob Mids have decided to zerg Emain with 7fgm instead.
Alarm clock raiding, overpowered classes, nah, mids have not yet destroyed this game enough.
Lets now also zerg Emain, specially the part between amg and atk...
Yawn.
Regards, Glottis

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
So tonight the retarded noob Mids have decided to zerg Emain with 7fgm instead.
Alarm clock raiding, overpowered classes, nah, mids have not yet destroyed this game enough.
Lets now also zerg Emain, specially the part between amg and atk...
Yawn.
Regards, Glottis

You sir, need a hug.

G

gwal

Originally posted by Event
Trotting out that old fucking chestnut shows how out of touch u really are - vigilance hasnt run 2fgs together for about 6 weeks and we never have ggs at night now either.

nothing u can say will change the fact that early in the day it is only those without honour who run 2-3fgs - so stfu

but u urself had plenty of honour when u were the zerglins?

ur preaching upon others not to do what u are well known for having done urself...

and the quote isnt more than a couple of weeks old btw.. now plz do cry some more

E

Event

How can i be crying when i wasnt the first to talk about vigilance? Thinking must actually hurt you m8.

I was talking about early in the day when vigilance never ran 2fgs - and dont trot out the one time vig did 2fgs late at night coz I wasnt there so talk to the hand fannybaws.

My original post was a comment where i stressed the non-whining element and I was unoffensive and didnt name any peeps or guilds so gif it up already with the jump on the bandwagon name calling oaf twat.

P

Pandemic

Re: Re: Re: fao daytime mids

Originally posted by ab_fluid
ur lies are so blantely obvious.

? well they did in fact they were very proud of it was maybe 4 months back. its the same reason all guilds do it from time to time its fun. i've been in a 7 fg mid zerg before that hunted down solo albs was a right laugh

B

borf

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Mids add a lot lately

cos we are practising for ToA perhaps? :p

Borf

Ps: I love afternoon rvr, atleast it ain't full of stealthers / zergs... give more! :(

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by kin
Well i have no problems with savages, and i hardly notice the 20 % bonus they just 'had to have', but then ofc i play my stealther now :)

Make an alb stealther and join the fun, best and only advice.

Btw most albs think mids and hibs are yber players, but try a stealther and you will notice that 1on1 they are just piss poor !

Dragon Fang

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by borf
cos we are practising for ToA perhaps? :p

Borf

Ps: I love afternoon rvr, atleast it ain't full of stealthers / zergs... give more! :(
]

In the afternoon it is filled with Mids zerging...
But then again, so was last night... 7 fgm working together...
Very skilled after you raped Albion at 7am, you then go team up non stop. Fgm stealthers also out and about doing their thing.
Very sad to play for a realm that only comes out when they have everything in their favour.
Where were those lamers when Albs had taken the relics in a propper fashion? I'm scared they then actually jump ship to Albion you see.
Regards, Glottis

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
]

In the afternoon it is filled with Mids zerging...
But then again, so was last night... 7 fgm working together...
Very skilled after you raped Albion at 7am, you then go team up non stop. Fgm stealthers also out and about doing their thing.
Very sad to play for a realm that only comes out when they have everything in their favour.
Where were those lamers when Albs had taken the relics in a propper fashion? I'm scared they then actually jump ship to Albion you see.
Regards, Glottis

you need huggies really... /hug

:wub:

But yeah, mids are lame and on easy mode :(

Users who are viewing this thread