fao daytime mids

E

Event

This isnt a whine as such just a question:

I have no problem with being wiped in emain by fg mid levi gankers but why are mids running 2-3fgs early in the day?

I know you can do what u like in game but usually early day rvr is fg and for many of us it is the only time we can enjoy rvr b4 the albs get home from school.

Plz explain why u feel it necessary to minizerg at this time peeps?

J

jarl

cus albs run 5fgs

and hibs r stupid enough to go to mmg and get spanked by the x FG mids who pas there same time cus they came with same port...

take yer pick :p

V

Vodor

wernt Vigilance the guild who were charging around in a zerg for most of last night in emain? ^^

Poon

K

Kallio

When there´s only mids in emain they tend to meet up and run around... Camping amg also happens... But it works the both ways really :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, when Mids have 3fg running today, Albs did not yet have a single one.
All we saw was Linja being a twat and hitting alb stealthers only when a fgm was nearby.
But each realm zergs during a different time zone really. Mids during the day, Albs during the evening, and Hibs during the night.
Regards, Glottis

L

lpep

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lol, when Mids have 3fg running today, Albs did not yet have a single one.
All we saw was Linja being a twat and hitting alb stealthers only when a fgm was nearby.
But each realm zergs during a different time zone really. Mids during the day, Albs during the evening, and Hibs during the night.
Regards, Glottis

evul lil koby upset ya :)

E

Event

Originally posted by Vodor
wernt Vigilance the guild who were charging around in a zerg for most of last night in emain? ^^

Poon

Plz go back to school and learn to read m8

I am talking about early in the day.

Last night hibs finally got fed up of alb zerg at amg and formed a counterzerg of 4fgs for a change - we wiped the albs and then they returned with more as usual and wiped us - fair enuf.

All im saying is that it is even lamer to run minizergs in emain when everyone else is trying to do the honourable thing and run 1fg during the day.

Originally posted by jarl
cus albs run 5fgs

and hibs r stupid enough to go to mmg and get spanked by the x FG mids who pas there same time cus they came with same port...

take yer pick :p

No m8 the 2-3 fg mids were running together not just inc on same port.

Why am I bothering tbh - fuck it - just do what u want nothing I can do about it - I wasnt whining just asking why u wud feel the need at this time of day tbh :p

A

asel

lol was 1 fg albions whit 7 chars and 3 fg mids roamings ^^
I still camping atk to do rps .
regards

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by asel
regards

Hush zergling lol.....there is no such thing as 1fg albs :D

K

Kallio

regards

It has happened also that ~2fg albs have camped mmg, with 5mids in emain... It´s annoying but it happens.

A

asel

5 mids in emain ??
Are you joking ??
Never saw only 5 mids in emain
They dont leave Mpk 5

K

Kallio

5 mids in emain ??
Are you joking ??
Never saw only 5 mids in emain
They dont leave Mpk 5

go there at 6 am or so and you will, and for example I like to solo, and YES solo, not solo ina group or anything ;)

Unlike some misntrel with couple pets :rolleyes:

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by duact
i was soloing in emain this morning and i owned

yeah right, u solo AND owning :p oo0 boi :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by lpep
evul lil koby upset ya :)

Nah, I do not expect anything else from a Mid.
And I would not roll a savage. They are the biggest lamers now that Zerkers and SB's have been brought into line. Now just solve their quads, their insane dps, and how uber they are teamed with a shaman.
Regards, Glottis

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Event
This isnt a whine as such just a question:

I have no problem with being wiped in emain by fg mid levi gankers but why are mids running 2-3fgs early in the day?

I know you can do what u like in game but usually early day rvr is fg and for many of us it is the only time we can enjoy rvr b4 the albs get home from school.

Plz explain why u feel it necessary to minizerg at this time peeps?

best answer to this was given by VGN on irc when they said they were running in a 4 fg hib zerg ganking solo mids because they enjoyed it.

its for fun.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Nah, I do not expect anything else from a Mid.
And I would not roll a savage. They are the biggest lamers now that Zerkers and SB's have been brought into line. Now just solve their quads, their insane dps, and how uber they are teamed with a shaman.
Regards, Glottis

yep savas need to be brought on line... I played a RR6l7 one the other day, and felt bad for killing at so insane rate... Killed a cleric before the backstun(4s?) wore off... *a bit* too much damage isnt it?

K

kin

Originally posted by Kallio
yep savas need to be brought on line... I played a RR6l7 one the other day, and felt bad for killing at so insane rate... Killed a cleric before the backstun(4s?) wore off... *a bit* too much damage isnt it?

Well i have no problems with savages, and i hardly notice the 20 % bonus they just 'had to have', but then ofc i play my stealther now :)

Make an alb stealther and join the fun, best and only advice.

Btw most albs think mids and hibs are yber players, but try a stealther and you will notice that 1on1 they are just piss poor !

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by kin
Well i have no problems with savages, and i hardly notice the 20 % bonus they just 'had to have', but then ofc i play my stealther now :)

Btw most albs think mids and hibs are yber players, but try a stealther and you will notice that 1on1 they are just piss poor !

Hardly the right solution..
All Albs play a stealther.
But as Albs are being owned 80% of the time, a lot of the players do resort to that.
Which is a shame really.
Regards, Glottis

G

gwal

Plz go back to school and learn to read m8

I am talking about early in the day.

Last night hibs finally got fed up of alb zerg at amg and formed a counterzerg of 4fgs for a change - we wiped the albs and then they returned with more as usual and wiped us - fair enuf.

All im saying is that it is even lamer to run minizergs in emain when everyone else is trying to do the honourable thing and run 1fg during the day.

Why am I bothering tbh - fuck it - just do what u want nothing I can do about it - I wasnt whining just asking why u wud feel the need at this time of day tbh :p

ask ur own guildies why they felt the need to zerg the crap out of emain all night, every night, and perhaps u will have the answer ur looking for.
or perhaps those mids will just answer like some vigi members - if we cant beat u with 1 fg, we bring more, and now u whine? pathetic imho.

S

squalion

Originally posted by kin

we dont want no more infils ffs >_< fo

K

kin

Originally posted by squalion
we dont want no more infils ffs >_< fo

How do you think its like to turn down a rr8 wizzy because
you know he would weaken your group to much.
Welcome to albion.

When that wizzy, which btw might be an excellent player have waited days after days at atk lfg, then he make and infil.

E

Event

Originally posted by gwal
ask ur own guildies why they felt the need to zerg the crap out of emain all night, every night, and perhaps u will have the answer ur looking for.
or perhaps those mids will just answer like some vigi members - if we cant beat u with 1 fg, we bring more, and now u whine? pathetic imho.

Trotting out that old fucking chestnut shows how out of touch u really are - vigilance hasnt run 2fgs together for about 6 weeks and we never have ggs at night now either.

nothing u can say will change the fact that early in the day it is only those without honour who run 2-3fgs - so stfu

E

Event

Originally posted by kin

You mean make an alb stealther and join the stealth zerg spamming DF till u wet yourself

K

kin

You mean make an alb stealther and join the stealth zerg spamming DF till u wet yourself

If anybody is wetting themselfs in this game it has to be hib
chanters pressing pbaoe.

H

Hestetun

most mids suck anyway :x free rps etc, only hard fights u get vs mids is vs np and JH.......rest is just zergers and wankers xD but ofc some good in the wankers it is xDDDDDDDDDDd btw j/k sooooooo bored of army xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: fao daytime mids

Originally posted by Pandemic
best answer to this was given by VGN on irc when they said they were running in a 4 fg hib zerg ganking solo mids because they enjoyed it.

its for fun.

ur lies are so blantely obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread