FAO Darksides

B

BlitheringIdiot

:wub:

That is what we call pet intercept. (The third time was just insane luck on my part).

-Xippie

F

-fwapp-

that thing needs suuuuch a nerf hehe, how the hell is a melee'r (ie a merc for instance :p) supposed to kill 1 :) i tried it earlier it just repeatedly hit pet while i got pbaoed

B

BlitheringIdiot

Indeed, sad to say it but it does need a nerf.

In this case I actually sat down and waited for him to PA me. He got off PA and CD before I debuffed and then casted mezz (not Q-casted)... The poor sod didnt stand a chance, by the time he was dead I was still on 100% health, he hit my pet everytime.

The third time we met was the most insane, i was pulling guards as I was bored and couldnt find anyone. Started pbaeing a red and an orange, the poor sod attacked me aswell. Somehow my pet managed to intercept all three targets enough for me to get off 4 pbae's, which was enough for me to win.

In both cases I cant think of anything he could have done differently to win, and in both cases I didnt do anything particularly skillful.

O

o_O

mezz the pet`?

use DDs to interupt?

guess you need 1 of those to win if the SM gets a lucky streak of intercepts :)

F

fl3a

BI, what spec is your new SM? wanna duel my fotm (SM that is) when i pay my account? :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

Bleh, intercept doesnt work so good on 10 albs :(

C

Carean Black

Think its my little Infil ur talking about ? :p

I actually came back a million times to try and keel u :/ nerf.. ok ok im new to the infil class :) but dammit.. just couldnt kill you..

Almost got you one time tho.. and would have got you if the 2 other middies wouldnt have come :/

Fun anyway cya there

Users who are viewing this thread