Fao: Cyclodia

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
A high RR Nightshade is still superior over all to the other assasins at equal rank, Aloca.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Infiltrator is the most overpowered class I've ever played...

Have yet to loose against an SB

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
"Camlann
Warder Infiltrator in DF-armor "

Lol, are u kiding right? u play an infil in pvp and thats how u see is overpowered? :D

Btw, NS dont have stun style from side now? Nah, isnt overpowered, lets QQ more :D

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
"Camlann
Warder Infiltrator in DF-armor "

Lol, are u kiding right? u play an infil in pvp and thats how u see is overpowered? :D

Yeah thats the only infil I've played :rolleyes: idiot

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
ok so why not compare the 3 realms aoe mezz see which is the best, and why not compare the 3 realms archers, see whats better, and lets compare the 3 realms primary healers etc, ofc there are differences, if you took a scout and a hunter with 50 bow spec and same spec/RAs/stats etc there would be some difference, but it will more than likely be made up for in other areas. if what cyclodia tested worked out to be true, did she also work out the total damage done including her nuke by both classes within the recast timer period? how many times did they test it? did she use average from all tests or could she have chosen the NSs worst run and infs best etc? im not saying the tests were inaccurate, im saying u cant just decide one class is overpowered cos someone told you it is and ran some tests about which nobody really knows all the details.

Rhi

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
All of which is equally true about minstrel's shouts - although this never seems to stop Mid/Hib stealthers whining about them.
u comparing minstrel dd's dmg to ns dd's dmg? hahaha ;-DDD

Yadeniel said:
Btw, NS dont have stun style from side now? Nah, isnt overpowered, lets QQ more :D
4sec stun that makes u immune to db's 5sec stun... soooooo u should be happy for it.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
imho there shouldnt be any surprise in this ... most ppl consider the alb stealthers >>> others..... like the alb FG is <<<<< other FG's ...

Only difference is that in the FG disqussion ppl cant understand that class >>> skill...

at least it is rare that i see minsers and infils say "QQ more, get some zkillzor" which is the most common comment about the FG balance..

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Rhirap said:
ok so why not compare the 3 realms aoe mezz see which is the best, and why not compare the 3 realms archers, see whats better, and lets compare the 3 realms primary healers etc, ofc there are differences, if you took a scout and a hunter with 50 bow spec and same spec/RAs/stats etc there would be some difference, but it will more than likely be made up for in other areas. if what cyclodia tested worked out to be true, did she also work out the total damage done including her nuke by both classes within the recast timer period? how many times did they test it? did she use average from all tests or could she have chosen the NSs worst run and infs best etc? im not saying the tests were inaccurate, im saying u cant just decide one class is overpowered cos someone told you it is and ran some tests about which nobody really knows all the details.

Rhi

fyi NSs and infils are on the same dmg table, so they should do the same melee dmg if the stats/spec/WS/equipment ect is the same. This have nothing to do with the fact that NSs have dd's, infact infils got 2.5 spec points due to this.

Did you even read the post? it had nothing to do with best or worst run. they used the same style 1000 times each on the same warrior, should give a pretty precise average dmg/hit

Im pretty sure hunters/scouts/rangers would do almost the same dmg with bow, if they had same stats/WS/equipment(same spd on bow) ect. Not sure tho. The fact is there are different bow spds in the 3 realms which would make the difference in melee dmg/pets/shields ect

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
no i didnt read the post, im saying how do u know for a fact that whatever cyclodia put was true, she hasnt come up with any screenshots or chat logs, i wasnt saying NS dmg should be lower than inf dmg due to DDs, i was saying there are differences between the 'similar' classes for each realm. maybe i should read the post on VN but dont really feel like scrolling through 10+ pages of replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom