FAO Cyclodia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
ofc you have :wanker:
All fgs say they leave solo ppl alone but never do ^^ always something like we had someone close to rr ding, i was like 1% on my malice to ding lvl 10 an so on..

I usually settle for saying... well he looked at me with evul fire like eyes, ofc i had to kill him..

But on a side note, i can think of a million time i saved a Nightshades life (he/her/it) had 2-3-4 sb's/hunters on him (ae mezz on sorc)
then wait for the ns mezz to go away to ensure he is not getting another wanker add, to then having to fight the ns because he starts meleing me o_O

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Who is more of a gimp? The whiner (even thou I dont think I whined... you want whine? How bout this: Been working 11 hours y'day, got 4 hours sleep last night, am already working for 3 hours again, have at least 7 more ahead and still can be arsed to answer silly posts.) or the ones whining about whining?

So you cba to answer a whine thread, but insted you make one?

Dude, thats just strange :eek7:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Maybe you should sleep instead of playing daoc.

Ever used the PM function?

Sleep sounds nice but they wont let me.

And PM yeah, that was the 1st thing I was trying but all the Cyclo-accounts on this board were banned.

mixal

Banned
imo ... This game not based on FG vs FG , if i see my realm fightin with another realm absuletely i help em ( i am spymaster) :) kill the cleric , bard, druid asap and help em. This is game and dont blame dont whine be a good guy and go on play your game by book.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Dalby said:
So you cba to answer a whine thread, but insted you make one?

Dude, thats just strange :eek7:

Learn to read. It will help you not only on FH.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
mixal said:
imo ... This game not based on FG vs FG , if i see my realm fightin with another realm absuletely i help em ( i am spymaster) :) kill the cleric , bard, druid asap and help em. This is game and dont blame dont whine be a good guy and go on play your game by book.

omg how rude how could you mixal?!!!! We should all play the game like he wants to !!!!! its only fg's who can kill grps of 3 but they cant attack him when he is in a fight because thats not fair for him!!!!

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Learn to read. It will help you not only on FH.

The day i learn to read, is the same day that you learn to shut up :twak:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Dalby said:
Who wont let you?

The stealth zerg or? ;)

they hunt him in he's dreams ;) he wake's up yelling OMG NOT AGAIN Cyclodia!!!!

mixal

Banned
Eeben said:
omg how rude how could you mixal?!!!! We should all play the game like he wants to !!!!! its only fg's who can kill grps of 3 but they cant attack him when he is in a fight because thats not fair for him!!!!

i love yuo eeben :D now i am abirt kind ? :D hihihihihi:sex:

mixal

Banned
whatever :) i never add on FG fight , the idea on posted about 3 mins ago is only an idea :)
Sometimes i add yes :p if i saw the name who add on my 1vs1 fight like Dusbufbot , Meloch , Kalammer , sorcerers ( all sorcs) ; i add its good to revenge.

Revenge is a dish best served cold!

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
its a really simple YES or NO question ;)

Oh, thought you found the hidden cause for this thread.

Anyways, the answer is no.

"They" are the dudes who monitor my working enviroment with security cams.

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Oh, thought you found the hidden cause for this thread.

Anyways, the answer is no.

"They" are the dudes who monitor my working enviroment with security cams.

Its probably Cyclodia thats behind the monitors :eek6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom