FAO Cyclodia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Hey is that how you got RR11? Adding on fg fights? And then you arent even able to take a buffsheared and debuffed healer down?

Thats sad mate, just sad!

And as if thats not sad enough you just stealth and pop on the next one of us. After that one's down you didnt even bother to restealth.

KN-groups have been avoiding any soloers, be it stealthers or non-stealthers but for you we'll gladly make an exception since you are obviosly not a soloer.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It has certaintly been a while since the last Cyclodia QQ thread. Don't expect a reply or anything man, he's IP banned from FH but there's nothing better than PA-ing a healer tbh ;)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I dont mind getting pa'd during a fight. It happens. However I find it a bit sad when a RR11 is so blatantly leeching. He pa's me, cant get me down, restealthes and pops on our SM. Then he doesnt even bother with stealthing anymore but just follows the enemy MA-train...

How comes his IP is banned? :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
KN-groups have been avoiding any soloers, be it stealthers or non-stealthers but for you we'll gladly make an exception since you are obviosly not a soloer.

ofc you have :wanker:

All fgs say they leave solo ppl alone but never do ^^ always something like we had someone close to rr ding, i was like 1% on my malice to ding lvl 10 an so on..

Jeriraa said:
I dont mind getting pa'd during a fight. It happens. However I find it a bit sad when a RR11 is so blatantly leeching.

so is it when rr11 full grps kill me in a fight but i dont come to fh crying about it .. This is just how the game is it will not chance since all the set grps farm solo ppl because they leech an all the solo ppl add on fgs because they get farmt...

Eeben said:
ofc you have :wanker:

All fgs say they leave solo ppl alone but never do ^^ always something like we had someone close to rr ding, i was like 1% on my malice to ding lvl 10 an so on..

so is it when rr11 full grps kill me in a fight but i dont come to fh crying about it .. This is just how the game is it will not chance since all the set grps farm solo ppl because they leech an all the solo ppl add on fgs because they get farmt...

Sad but true - would be nice if FG would leave solo ppl alone, then maybe we would leave u alone. But since 9/10 times i get a 1v1 fight and a FG runs by ill get 1) buffheared 2) stunned 3) LT/NUKED/ASSIST TRAINED - would be nice if they for once would atleast gimmie a 1v1 vs one of thier tanks - but no no :p

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Sad but true - would be nice if FG would leave solo ppl alone, then maybe we would leave u alone. But since 9/10 times i get a 1v1 fight and a FG runs by ill get 1) buffheared 2) stunned 3) LT/NUKED/ASSIST TRAINED - would be nice if they for once would atleast gimmie a 1v1 vs one of thier tanks - but no no :p

I'm not gonna argue bout that with you. I know how our group runs and even thou I think all banshee's and vamps should be killed our driver thinks otherwise and we never break stick unless some solo suicidal sorc decides to mess us or the like.

Its funny thou when soloers suddenly tree to hide behind trees when they see us, probably thinking we didnt see them when we run past.
If you attack us we will kill you. If you mezz us we will kill you. If you add on our fights we will try to kill you. If you leave us alone we leave you alone.
Tbh I dont agree with our driver there but thats the way he leads the group.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot: If you are in a a group with 3 or more people we kill you too. Cause either you are adders or ganking soloers. :p

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Forgot: If you are in a a group with 3 or more people we kill you too. Cause either you are adders or ganking soloers. :p

how about a duo? :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:

so its okay for grp of 3 to add on you since you are farming them ? or is that just lame an makeing you come here an cry again? ;)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
snoepie said:
how about a duo? :p

nah :p because a grp of 2 dont add or farm solo ppl;) only grps of 3 that do...

my point really is ;) You are doing the same as him trying to get the easy rps...

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
you arent talking about megarevs grp are you? you are being funny if you are talking about those grp :x

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
you arent talking about megarevs grp are you? you are being funny if you are talking about those grp :x

Who you asking? ;)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Jeriraa said:
Hey is that how you got RR11? Adding on fg fights? And then you arent even able to take a buffsheared and debuffed healer down?

And as if thats not sad enough you just stealth and pop on the next one of us. After that one's down you didnt even bother to restealth.

this guy

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs is Maelstrom I think?

We run with Anabeatiz, Kaop, Akisha, Bobbae, Nokian, Stormsteel and Xarma. Last spot varies but has usaly been Irgil lately.

And to go into detail about the duo/trio question. We kill trios if we see them. We ignore duos. Why? Dunno, ask the driver.

PS: All those going "qq" and stuff check my posts for whines. You wont find any at all. This is the 1st time someone pissed me off this much and if you really want I'll post a link to the fight tonight when I get home so you can see yourself why.

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:

these posts crack me up! Just because someone is high RR means they gotta play the game different! Just because someone PA's u and then runs it means they suck. why i ask? Someone reaching rr11 by leeching, is that a big deal? not really!

People are so bothered and cry about how other people play they dont realise they're not a good samaritan either.

Its easy to pick on someone else's game play, when your own is sooo perfect!

Btw who made these rules on how RvR should be played? Stop whining about it and get on with playing!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
how can you IP-ban someone for more than 10secs? You can change your broadcasted IP and even MAC so I rather guess Cyclodia has no interest in joining that useless flamewar?

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
these posts crack me up! Just because someone is high RR means they gotta play the game different! Just because someone PA's u and then runs it means they suck. why i ask? Someone reaching rr11 by leeching, is that a big deal? not really!

People are so bothered and cry about how other people play they dont realise they're not a good samaritan either.

Its easy to pick on someone else's game play, when your own is sooo perfect!

Btw who made these rules on how RvR should be played? Stop whining about it and get on with playing!

Says the guy playing 2 stealthers... go away gimp, I didnt ask for your biased opinion. Infact I didnt ask for anyones opinion.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Says the guy playing 2 stealthers... go away gimp, I didnt ask for your biased opinion. Infact I didnt ask for anyones opinion.

then dont come here an whine retard.. Giveing your opinion an stuff is the point about a forum :twak: ... Why make a tread if you dont want anyones opinion? :eek7:

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
quit your job an start pling your sorc so we can get the next QQ post :D

Pfffft, do u ever shut up? :twak:

And since we are on the subject, i solo alot with my merc in RVR, cause i enjoy it alot.. But i get steamrolled every freaking day by fg's that claim that they dont attack solo'ers... Now c thats something thats really sad..

But insted of making a whine thread like this gimp, i just tend to rebuff, and walk straight back to the place i was. No point in giving up, or wasting my time making a whine thread that is as silly as this one :touch:

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:

Lol.. This is classic "kindergarden" material...

Go suck on a lolipop u wanker :twak:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Yay another "FFS you're in a different realm to me and attacked me in RVR zone FFS omg"...get a grip/life whiners.

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Yay another "FFS you're in a different realm to me and attacked me in RVR zone FFS omg"...get a grip/life whiners.

Aye..

Some ppl must think that making this kinda threat is the meaning of life...

Otherwise, why do it? its soooo freaking lame :eek7:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Who is more of a gimp? The whiner (even thou I dont think I whined... you want whine? How bout this: Been working 11 hours y'day, got 4 hours sleep last night, am already working for 3 hours again, have at least 7 more ahead and still can be arsed to answer silly posts.) or the ones whining about whining?

The thread-title says FAO wich means "For attention of" so it was probably not addressed to all you gits spitting crap at me but simply at Cyclodia. So I dont know why the fuck you bother reading it or even replying to it...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
The thread-title says FAO wich means "For attention of" so it was probably not addressed to all you gits spitting crap at me but simply at Cyclodia. So I dont know why the fuck you bother reading it or even replying to it...

kinda stupid to make a tread on a public forum an dont want ppl to read it:eek7:

So if you dont think adding is okay then everbody should think that? If i think driving drunk is a good idea that means everbody should do it? ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Who is more of a gimp? The whiner (even thou I dont think I whined... you want whine? How bout this: Been working 11 hours y'day, got 4 hours sleep last night, am already working for 3 hours again, have at least 7 more ahead and still can be arsed to answer silly posts.) or the ones whining about whining?

Maybe you should sleep instead of playing daoc.

Jeriraa said:

Ever used the PM function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom