fao: Cryissa

E

eNzi

Lo mate, thanks for a good 1vs1 down in DF this morning :) adrenaline shock hehe :) My first fair and nice 1on1 in a very long time against an infil. Well played.

A

alhanna

Yes, fair but I was upset at not killing you. My poision got resisted I think? and I missed my dragonfang due to have sleep in my eyes. That will teach me not to have a coffee first? You use slash weapons also don't you?

Vroom tells me he killed you after seeing you chase a grey Albion? Shame on you dear, tut tut.

Till next time.

N

Nugusta

Originally posted by alhanna
and I missed my dragonfang due to have sleep in my eyes. That will teach me not to have a coffee first?

Shame on you dear, tut tut.

S

Snake.ster

due too sbs and ns hitting very damn fast its quite rare too land df, unless its spammed ofc with a backup ... when it lands its goodnight vienna.... also alot of inf's i know want it made 7sec and moved down the thrust line too like 38/44 ish

only stun i got is of pa and backstab line , unless i use a shd and befuddlefortehwin ehehe.

E

eNzi

Well, this post was absolutely NOT to offend you Cryissa.... but o.k wrong leg outta bed i guess? :\

Yes sb's can only use slash weaps :)

Vroom killed me lotsa times... with his 5 friends where I had him on 5hp :) - this time he were solo tho, got purge down, no end left cuz of sprinting and of course he stuns me :)

Grey con, they are still enemies, kill on sight(or at least try to as the SB I am...)

Remember, was not to offend at all but oh well.. seemed to me like a fair fight.

A

alhanna

I am not offened don't get me wrong.

As for killing grey's there is little skill involved and no honor but I expect no less from a Mid. I would like to meet again of course unbuffed if you agree. We can set a time and place?

E

eNzi

Im sure we will meet again another time :) you could have killed me aswell as I could have killed you. And I'm sure that you could have killed me easily if I didnt resist that poison and you got your df off :)

And for killing greys, ah well :) hibs do it, albs do it, mids do it. I actually have spared many greys around. ;)

O

old.Lethul

I am not offened don't get me wrong.

As for killing grey's there is little skill involved and no honor but I expect no less from a Mid. I would like to meet again of course unbuffed if you agree. We can set a time and place?

yes, only mids kill greys........

ps: miss dragonfang!?!?

O

Ozands

Yes, fair but I was upset at not killing you. My poision got resisted I think? and I missed my dragonfang due to have sleep in my eyes. That will teach me not to have a coffee first? You use slash weapons also don't you?

Vroom tells me he killed you after seeing you chase a grey Albion? Shame on you dear, tut tut.

Till next time.

Sbs can only use slash weapons

O

Ozands

Originally posted by foeewithin
Crush to noob.

Lol wtf ? givf me a crush weapon then plz,Sbs can use sword and axe and afaik both are slash fyi so who is the noob ?

M

marczje

Originally posted by Snake.ster
due too sbs and ns hitting very damn fast its quite rare too land df, unless its spammed ofc with a backup ... when it lands its goodnight vienna.... also alot of inf's i know want it made 7sec and moved down the thrust line too like 38/44 ish

only stun i got is of pa and backstab line , unless i use a shd and befuddlefortehwin ehehe.
haha, good one

:eek:

K

Kagato.

Leave greys alone, the sooner they get to 50 the sooner you get more rps for them :) Its not like there any kind of threat.

Z

zoia

Actually it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Infils and NSs get to choose between slash and thrust? SBs between slash and crush :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by zoia
Actually it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Infils and NSs get to choose between slash and thrust? SBs between slash and crush :)
Would only give new styles, but still leave them with str/con debuff and DF to while about

Z

zoia

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Would only give new styles, but still leave them with str/con debuff and DF to while about
Not only, would give them a 10% bonus on infs/NSs :p

N

NightyP

take power away from the mids, dont give it to them :(

O

old.Lethul

_perforate artery_ etc would be kinda strange with hammers tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread