fao: Cryissa

E

eNzi

Guest
Lo mate, thanks for a good 1vs1 down in DF this morning :) adrenaline shock hehe :) My first fair and nice 1on1 in a very long time against an infil. Well played.
 
A

alhanna

Guest
Yes, fair but I was upset at not killing you. My poision got resisted I think? and I missed my dragonfang due to have sleep in my eyes. That will teach me not to have a coffee first? You use slash weapons also don't you?

Vroom tells me he killed you after seeing you chase a grey Albion? Shame on you dear, tut tut.

Till next time.
 
N

Nugusta

Guest
Originally posted by alhanna
and I missed my dragonfang due to have sleep in my eyes. That will teach me not to have a coffee first?

Shame on you dear, tut tut.
 
S

Snake.ster

Guest
due too sbs and ns hitting very damn fast its quite rare too land df, unless its spammed ofc with a backup ... when it lands its goodnight vienna.... also alot of inf's i know want it made 7sec and moved down the thrust line too like 38/44 ish


only stun i got is of pa and backstab line , unless i use a shd and befuddlefortehwin ehehe.
 
E

eNzi

Guest
Well, this post was absolutely NOT to offend you Cryissa.... but o.k wrong leg outta bed i guess? :\

Yes sb's can only use slash weaps :)

Vroom killed me lotsa times... with his 5 friends where I had him on 5hp :) - this time he were solo tho, got purge down, no end left cuz of sprinting and of course he stuns me :)

Grey con, they are still enemies, kill on sight(or at least try to as the SB I am...)

Remember, was not to offend at all but oh well.. seemed to me like a fair fight.
 
A

alhanna

Guest
I am not offened don't get me wrong.

As for killing grey's there is little skill involved and no honor but I expect no less from a Mid. I would like to meet again of course unbuffed if you agree. We can set a time and place?
 
E

eNzi

Guest
Im sure we will meet again another time :) you could have killed me aswell as I could have killed you. And I'm sure that you could have killed me easily if I didnt resist that poison and you got your df off :)

And for killing greys, ah well :) hibs do it, albs do it, mids do it. I actually have spared many greys around. ;)
 
O

old.Lethul

Guest
Originally posted by alhanna
I am not offened don't get me wrong.

As for killing grey's there is little skill involved and no honor but I expect no less from a Mid. I would like to meet again of course unbuffed if you agree. We can set a time and place?
yes, only mids kill greys........

ps: miss dragonfang!?!?
 
O

Ozands

Guest
Originally posted by alhanna
Yes, fair but I was upset at not killing you. My poision got resisted I think? and I missed my dragonfang due to have sleep in my eyes. That will teach me not to have a coffee first? You use slash weapons also don't you?

Vroom tells me he killed you after seeing you chase a grey Albion? Shame on you dear, tut tut.

Till next time.

Sbs can only use slash weapons
 
O

Ozands

Guest
Originally posted by foeewithin
Crush to noob.

Lol wtf ? givf me a crush weapon then plz,Sbs can use sword and axe and afaik both are slash fyi so who is the noob ?
 
M

marczje

Guest
Originally posted by Snake.ster
due too sbs and ns hitting very damn fast its quite rare too land df, unless its spammed ofc with a backup ... when it lands its goodnight vienna.... also alot of inf's i know want it made 7sec and moved down the thrust line too like 38/44 ish


only stun i got is of pa and backstab line , unless i use a shd and befuddlefortehwin ehehe.
haha, good one

:eek:
 
K

Kagato.

Guest
Leave greys alone, the sooner they get to 50 the sooner you get more rps for them :) Its not like there any kind of threat.
 
Z

zoia

Guest
Actually it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Infils and NSs get to choose between slash and thrust? SBs between slash and crush :)
 
A

Aybabtu

Guest
Originally posted by zoia
Actually it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Infils and NSs get to choose between slash and thrust? SBs between slash and crush :)
Would only give new styles, but still leave them with str/con debuff and DF to while about
 
Z

zoia

Guest
Originally posted by Aybabtu
Would only give new styles, but still leave them with str/con debuff and DF to while about
Not only, would give them a 10% bonus on infs/NSs :p
 
N

NightyP

Guest
take power away from the mids, dont give it to them :(
 
O

old.Lethul

Guest
_perforate artery_ etc would be kinda strange with hammers tho :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

O
Replies
27
Views
634
adari
A
W
  • Locked
Replies
1
Views
429
Tilda
T
S
Replies
7
Views
558
old.Nol
O
C
Replies
11
Views
497
Chancer-
C
Top Bottom