FAO Cross Realming Nibs

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Goretooth said:
Ouch... certainly is nasty... that ur cap or with crit?...

That's cap on a blue caster. No crit.

In all honesty, that's enough damage to kill a blue con caster 2 times over.

I love it because it doesn't even remove the poison from my weapon :D

Gotta love Morning Rage PA baby, and my toon is in shit gear. No +str cap, not even wearing a necklace. Resists are poor, it's so old I don't even think I had +str at creation. Created and leveled before /level with Dex/Qui/Con like most noobs of that era.

Might remake him actually..

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Dancingboner said:
Sport to me, is 1hitting alb casters.

649 DMG PA IN THE FACE BABY!

Also, when I come to a bridge to find 2 mids, 1 alb and 1 hib sat in some kind of homo erotic daisy chain. It makes me sad. End them, or i'll end them for you.

I don't care if I die trying. Hell, i'd laugh so hard at any propper tank that actually died to me - unless ofc I get a sit down PA, in which case i'd probably QQ all the way back to MPK, rebuff and QQ all the way back to your resting up ass.

You're a Midgardian. You target an alb, it says "HE IS A MEMBER OF AN ENEMY REALM!" So, what you do... is you get that hammer of yours, and you put it through their face... and then... THEN you're playing the game.

Until then you're just being a fecking coward. Honour this and sportsmanship that. BOLLOCKS! 99% of albs/hibs, if they saw you fighting an enemy- would add on your ass faster than you can say "LOLS IM SO COOL FOR BEING SPORTSMANLIKE!!!!111one". Return the favour and stop being such a pussy.

Please, don't reply with the usual bullshit "I pay my subs I'll do what I want" cos that line is SOOOO old it's completely irrelavent.

Realm Vs Realm is what you signed up for. Not humping albs / hibs legs.

I agree with every word...but no complete sentence :wanker:

Im not sure what anyone logs on to do in thid these days... Personally I log on for the fun of it...
maybe how you would define it is the real question... I do not always find it fun to overpower enemies completely by jumping them when low on hp or when sitting down, unless they actually deserve it (by zerging or showing no mercy..maybe?).. I enjoy a good fight, and a good fight is often found among the so called "honorable" players and not by trying to kill a zerg solo (alot of adders etc)...

Adding on adders is fun too, camping ck (inside, when enemies have it) and duels qualifies aswell...

I try to jump most anything I find solo ;) and sometimes I do show less mercy towards blue cons... but most often only once, im not perfect either...

Anyways.. noone should force their playstyle on others, and it goes both ways.. play for the thrill!

Doomsquirrel! Come hib will ya... or give me a duel! :worthy:
Gohann /cheers for the fights (givf more) hehe

and Dancing boner.... Ill take you on anytime :p "no mercy" and all that, ill even bring friends if thats your thing :sex:

RvR is not always what you sign up for..... I sign up for rp's and fun but often end up getting killed and jumped on ^^

and more than 1% of the hib/alb population in thid does enjoy the 1v1's and refrain from adding...

Cooo! I feel like playing thid now for some reason... oO....

I make as good use of thine face as many a man doth of a death's-head, or a momento mori.

and now to the fun;

Ralph: [whispering] Lisa, what's the answer to number seven?
Lisa: [whispering] Sorry, Ralph. That would defeat the purpose of testing as a means of student evaluation.
Ralph: [pauses] My cat's name is Mittens

See yall in thid for some more fun

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Fight yourself Cxo you overpowered git!

I've fought you before, i've died to you before, and im happy to die to you again. Tho just because I respect the fact that hitting your nightshade is like punching a brick wall, doesn't mean I won't add if I see you :p

Hugs and Kisses

Mrsneaky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
this thread said something to me, today i saw vermillia reevs and some other resting near each other, not that i got anything about it but tbh, it is a bit lame when you get chained by 4-5 albs/hibs that laugh at u after and /cheer at each other :(

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven said:
this thread said something to me, today i saw vermillia reevs and some other resting near each other, not that i got anything about it but tbh, it is a bit lame when you get chained by 4-5 albs/hibs that laugh at u after and /cheer at each other :(

sry mate but.... LOL

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven said:

this post said something to me...

LOL

noblok

Part of the furniture
I'll be fair and say that the times I've seen Aleven play he was solo and didn't add on my fights.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
I'll be fair and say that the times I've seen Aleven play he was solo and didn't add on my fights.

that maybe so, however, always a chuckle when the bd says its lame to be chained :p never mind the laugh spam which according to several screenies on this forum would suggest he does this also ^^

Anyway, his post made me laugh, shoot me! :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I am a sex god, and a rolemodel for all:<

hey.. i had a dream atleast

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Elkie said:
I am a sex god, and a rolemodel for all:<

hey.. i had a dream atleast

ur a sex god in my eyes m8!11 ok ur not .. that was my dream :fluffle:

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
that maybe so, however, always a chuckle when the bd says its lame to be chained :p never mind the laugh spam which according to several screenies on this forum would suggest he does this also ^^

Anyway, his post made me laugh, shoot me! :)
i normally leave soloers unless they emote me/chain me with fg's tbh, so i'm no bad boner :(

gohan

FH is my second home
Poli said:
Doomsquirrel! Come hib will ya... or give me a duel! :worthy:
Gohann /cheers for the fights (givf more) hehe

See yall in thid for some more fun

no ur scary :< u hit FARRRRRRRRRRR to hard an i hit u for like 100 still an it does about 1% :< AND ur not even frigging buffed

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:

Agree. He doesnt tend to add on me, and vice versa. We got some kind of mutual agreement. Kinda find it hard to stop my guild killing him when solo tho lol. <wonders why>

ps. England through. Bring on the BIG GUNS!!! ( Swedes battleing vs T&T and Paraguay - Come on T&T!!! heh )
:england: :england: :england:

Dorimor1

Banned
Mordenaar said:
Kinda find it hard to stop my guild killing him when solo tho lol

Kinda find it hard to stop killing your guild, but my e-peen tis not big enough yet.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
you know something there are some very strange people in here. Not all of you of course just 'some' :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom