FAO Cross Realming Nibs

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Sitting, hand in hand on Mid Bridge is incredibly homosexual, and tbh, you are gonna be PA'd.

Whats more, if I could kill the mids amongst you: Doomsquirrel and co. I WOULD.

RVR isn't for making friends, nor is BG. Just cos you can't kill them. Lame.

NO MERCY!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
what you just said really spoke to me your like my jesus only like the beatles your bigger than jesus!

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Yawn mate... the only way you're gonna get a kill is if u find em sitting... resting and getting rdy for a 1on1 vs the ppl who dare take up a fair fight... the ppl who still worship the sport of the game...

I do indeed enjoy grp vs grp... and also running around solo finding battles vs duos trios and stuff like that... but what did u gain by perfing a sitting firbolg on MB waiting for a duel?... show of skills?... not really... a 5 year old could've pulled of what u did... Show us that ur SB is nicely geared?... naaah... even a lesser SB (not saying urs are tho... wouldn't know... never seen you start out vs some1 on full health and solo) could've capped the dmg vs the hib scale on a sitting firb...

Well I guess in some ways you showed us you had no mercy (which certainly seems like the fantasy a 5year old could have... mighty warrior... no mercy... barbie!!!)

But whatever... you're not setting any rules for the game and neither am I... and neither of us did anything against the CoC... and even if you did who would do anything about it?.....

Can't do anything about it and if u rly rly do enjoy the fantasy of being the almighty warrior with no mercy then... go live out ur dream... and keep it a dream... for gods sake dont bring it out with u irl when you're having trouble knowing it apart...

Whatever,
Squirrel

gohan

FH is my second home
lol lol lol IRL lol mighty warrior of dh00m with his erm ..... barbie aparently

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Every time i've seen you in thid, you've had your tongue up a hib/albs arse.

When I want you opinion (which is VERY unlikely) i'll ask for it.

When I want to flame cross realming "more holier than thou" morons because they feel they posess more honour by being lovey dovey with enemy scum. I'll use FH like the rest of the camelot community do :)

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Dancingboner said:

I get ur point... I dont add (or try not to anyways)... I do /clap at ppl winning 1on1 and let them run... most people I have played with on hib and on alb I respect and know what they are capable of... I do fight em in 1on1 (ask any of the tank whether we duelled or not) but I also know I'm never gonna act like one of those silly SB's looking at a alb/hib battle and then jump in and attack those fewest in number...

Dancingboner said:

You asked for it by naming me in your post... don't gimme that crap

Dancingboner said:
When I want to flame cross realming "more holier than thou" morons because they feel they posess more honour by being lovey dovey with enemy scum. I'll use FH like the rest of the camelot community do :)

Yeah... flame away... I love whine... this is also what keeps me writing here haha... I sincerly enjoy it... mocking up ppl who you don't share opponion with you is great innit? :p...

And ofc I'm holy and posses more honour... else I wouldn't play like I do... but it's just my oppinion... and I realise that you don't enjoy the same kind of sportsmanship... or even that u reckon your sitting perfs too be sportsmanship... I don't rly know but I do care!! :D...

Cheers for sharing ur feelings with us,
Squirrel...

P.S. love love love love love love love (Bruce almighty uhh yeah xD)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Dancingboner said:

I'll try to keep this short. It has nothing to do with crossrealming if you let someone rest up if you find them. It has nothing to do with crossrealming if you decide not to add on a fight, it has nothing to do with crossrealming if a group decides to leave a soloer alone.

Setting up a fight out of game, squealing to your mates that xxx realm you play on the other server is setting up a RR, doing a /who weird RvR zone too see who might be xp'ing their arties and then telling your mates over irc or vent. That is crossrealming.

gohan

FH is my second home
what i love more are the fuckign twats that pretend to be all mrhourable dueler man then add on every fuckign 1v1 they see including ur duels with others for no real reason other than their a big fat highlander cvnt called rhaucshitface or somthing

gohan

FH is my second home
hahhah this post became randomly popular at 01:11 am

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
what i love more are the fuckign twats that pretend to be all mrhourable dueler man then add on every fuckign 1v1 they see including ur duels with others for no real reason other than their a big fat highlander cvnt called rhaucshitface or somthing

Exactly what I mean... you really have to decide which way you go...

if you rly rly wanna not add and have as many fair duels as possible you really gotta keep at it... that is also probadly why I get so many pm's about why I didn't help when I play... I help my group ofc... else I say byebye, explain and disb...

Tho the thing is; ppl often mistake and pop ppl infront of me so that I can kill him... but from my point of view a stealther got the choice to jump or not to jump... and if he decides to attack then he should certainly take the hammering and not blame any of those nearby... if you're solo then play like solo...

A whole other story ofc if the stealther get unexpected company like infils, scouts, nightshades or other stealther add... then I ofcourse help... (unless he still gives them a hammering... which I've seen Gohhann do a few times now >.<)...

I would ofc like to know what the stealthers think about that PoV but after explaining it most of those I've alrdy talked to understood me... and on my own nightshade in RvR I wouldn't have a prob with that either...

Cheers,
Squirrel xD

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Sport to me, is 1hitting alb casters.

649 DMG PA IN THE FACE BABY!

Also, when I come to a bridge to find 2 mids, 1 alb and 1 hib sat in some kind of homo erotic daisy chain. It makes me sad. End them, or i'll end them for you.

I don't care if I die trying. Hell, i'd laugh so hard at any propper tank that actually died to me - unless ofc I get a sit down PA, in which case i'd probably QQ all the way back to MPK, rebuff and QQ all the way back to your resting up ass.

You're a Midgardian. You target an alb, it says "HE IS A MEMBER OF AN ENEMY REALM!" So, what you do... is you get that hammer of yours, and you put it through their face... and then... THEN you're playing the game.

Until then you're just being a fecking coward. Honour this and sportsmanship that. BOLLOCKS! 99% of albs/hibs, if they saw you fighting an enemy- would add on your ass faster than you can say "LOLS IM SO COOL FOR BEING SPORTSMANLIKE!!!!111one". Return the favour and stop being such a pussy.

Please, don't reply with the usual bullshit "I pay my subs I'll do what I want" cos that line is SOOOO old it's completely irrelavent.

Realm Vs Realm is what you signed up for. Not humping albs / hibs legs.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Goretooth said:
Tho the thing is; ppl often mistake and pop ppl infront of me so that I can kill him... but from my point of view a stealther got the choice to jump or not to jump... and if he decides to attack then he should certainly take the hammering and not blame any of those nearby... if you're solo then play like solo...

well tbh wish a few theurgs shared your point of view and not pet spam the hell outta my sb wen some crap inf pops me, and runs.

gohan

FH is my second home
Goretooth said:
A whole other story ofc if the stealther get unexpected company like infils, scouts, nightshades or other stealther add... then I ofcourse help... (unless he still gives them a hammering... which I've seen Gohhann do a few times now >.<)...

that is because i am OP sword hunter of dh00m hitting for 200+ on some infs \0/

Goretooth said:
I would ofc like to know what the stealthers think about that PoV but after explaining it most of those I've alrdy talked to understood me... and on my own nightshade in RvR I wouldn't have a prob with that either...

ye i HATE HATE HATE alb stealther scum who hit me once then run away an let a caster nuke me ect, either fucking fight me or if ur that scared of me then jsut fuck off an aviod me!

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Dancingboner said:
649 DMG PA IN THE FACE BABY!

Ouch... certainly is nasty... that ur cap or with crit?...

Anyways... back to topic:

Dancingboner said:
Please, don't reply with the usual bullshit "I pay my subs I'll do what I want" cos that line is SOOOO old it's completely irrelavent.

Shouldn't that be ur line as you turned into the defending opposition? :<...

Dancingboner said:
Until then you're just being a fecking coward. Honour this and sportsmanship that. BOLLOCKS! 99% of albs/hibs, if they saw you fighting an enemy- would add on your ass faster than you can say "LOLS IM SO COOL FOR BEING SPORTSMANLIKE!!!!111one". Return the favour and stop being such a pussy.

I find this inescapably true... "Returning the favour"!!!... it's what it's all about... and also what most of those "From an enemy realm" does if you dont add on them... or atleast most of those who play well and are confident enough not to "leech" alot of deathblows to feel good about themself... Heck... they'll get their stats up even though they let the 1on1 go...

Gonna go to bed now... thx for the goodnight conversation... nn

Cheers,
Squirrel

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
gohan said:
ye i HATE HATE HATE alb stealther scum who hit me once then run away an let a caster nuke me ect, either fucking fight me or if ur that scared of me then jsut fuck off an aviod me!

well said! :worthy:

eleard

Loyal Freddie
Well personally for me it not about sportsmanship or honour etc, its simply about spending my free time doing what ever i will derive the most pleasure from at the time. For me 1 on 1 clean fights are enjoyable so i often go out with the intent of finding them. If i have to wait while someone heals up to get one i will, and if there hands are cold I'll gladly hold em :).

And as you said when you want others people's opinions you'll ask for em, likewise when i spend my free time in the pursuit of matching your ideals I'll let you know :p

/mongo

gohan

FH is my second home
whats a Mongo? :< were u that spear hero? if so u hit to hard tis not fair :<

eleard

Loyal Freddie
gohan said:
whats a Mongo? :< were u that spear hero? if so u hit to hard tis not fair :<

Yeah that's me, and i hit hard I'm a tank I'm meant to. But seeing that hunter pet and thinking im in for a squishy treat. Then getting walloped with a sword that hard, that's not fair :p

gohan

FH is my second home
eleard said:
Yeah that's me, and i hit hard I'm a tank I'm meant to. But seeing that hunter pet and thinking im in for a squishy treat. Then getting walloped with a sword that hard, that's not fair :p

pfffft i was only hitting for 100-140 u hit me for like 150+ ITS NOT ON

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dancingboner maybe sais it in a to attentionseeker of a way . But i do agree with him.

And tbh, if you want a fair duel , dont do it in plain sight on a bridge...

I've given hib/alb enough trust as it is, they backstab you mostly anyway, so target lock kill ftw. Like a ranger in poc yesteday poping behind in a distance hugging me, pop ml9 dead ranger whatever his attentions were to be friendly or not.

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
But i do agree with him.

I'm so tempted to quit DAoC. I like the idea of leaving on a high, and there is no greater high than Vav agreeing with me.

:worthy:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Like a ranger in poc yesteday poping behind in a distance hugging me, pop ml9 dead ranger whatever his attentions were to be friendly or not.

gay

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Dancingboner said:

They are not cross-realming, be careful of such accusations.

Weever

Banned
gohan said:
ROFL that actually made me laugh irl
cyb0r?:sex:

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dancingboner said:
I'm so tempted to quit DAoC. I like the idea of leaving on a high, and there is no greater high than Vav agreeing with me.

:worthy:

bye ! u will ofc be missed by everyone :worthy:

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
I said I was tempted!

I'm going nowhere - there's still whining to be done!

Oh, and for the record. This thread was not intended as a vessel to make serious accusations about individual players. If I believed any of them were seriously cross realming i'd not hesitate to SS + report to GOA. This was merely a highly controversial chance to make an arse of myself whilst whinging about the thid community in general and ofcourse to get some decent QQ / flaming going on here. :p

In any case, I merely stated what I saw :) and voiced my disgust at people showing mercy to alb and hib scum :D

There's no such thing as a fair fight. I don't expect one from you, so don't expect one from me :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dancingboner said:
I said I was tempted!

I'm going nowhere - there's still whining to be done!

Oh, and for the record. This thread was not intended as a vessel to make serious accusations about individual players. If I believed any of them were seriously cross realming i'd not hesitate to SS + report to GOA. This was merely a highly controversial chance to make an arse of myself whilst whinging about the thid community in general and ofcourse to get some decent QQ / flaming going on here. :p

In any case, I merely stated what I saw :) and voiced my disgust at people showing mercy to alb and hib scum :D

There's no such thing as a fair fight. I don't expect one from you, so don't expect one from me :)
fair fights?

Pgg an honest alb/hib is a dead alb/hib !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom