Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Backup Company are the Clowns of Midgard. Just a bunch of uselss noobs :clap:

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Pandemic said:
imo gargo is saying we can run 4fg in rvr uhhhh we had 9 people online. good maths from gargo there. i assume thats gargo in ur pic Xanthian

As a matter of fact, it is, and im giving you the finger. You know, the middle one, the one usually stuck so far up your arse you cant tell if you were born like that or just totally fucked up.

Good morning my friends.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
well, we agreed he's a cheater

Give me your email address you pathetic insolent piece of fuck cake.

I senday you some screenay, you lookay at my screenay to proovay I no play window modey. Comprende ?

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Shut the fuck up.
Touch a sore spot there did we?
c'mere lemme rub it better for you.
You like dat dont you.
Want me to rub some more?
Ooh faster?
Okok only if you suck mine first

FUCK OFF

pwned

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
TBH I didn't had any especial lag last days, and i play whit the "uber (crap)" spanish adsl, so all those lag excuses sound to me like pure BS, btw i laugh always when sum1 try to cheat me windowdrawing, since the bow shoots have enough fire arc to avoid that dirty tricks (sozz mercs :D ).
Who was the MORON :twak: who posted the cheat in BW?, he deserves a big ass kick :m00:

Okaaaaaaaay mister spaniard.

Im from spain also
no really I am

Actually I'm not, I'm from the UK so would whatever lag you experience have FUCK ALL to do with the lag I experience? Since youre from a 3rd world country where its pretty much legal to do anythin and I'm from a sophisticated 1st world country, you should bow down and polish my shoes!

So kindly, pick up your THIRD WORLD BULLSHIT and take it back to the shithole you came from.

Yes, yo momma.

Ziva

Fluffy
So i hope you all got to throw out your frustrations by now so i can close this thread :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom