FAO: combined VGN/LA group at levians 10 min ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
yus, they are on the ridge at the same time!!! they must be moving together tbh :eek: :rolleyes:

mmm bizzare but i was dead at amg just now for many minutes you may urself have seen me as i wasnt waering any armour and got to see 6 fg hibs move together the whole time. not that you ever do this right ?

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
aye, i bet you outskill them m8, it has nothing to do with savages.

:great:

well these are random mid grps = no savages but as to outskilling them with a savage i wouldnt know never played a savage

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
can i just say as i write this just seen 6 fg of hibs moving together after killing 1 fg of albs (tough challenge there) going to mmg with a 7th fg of hibs running after them. mmm. btw theres only about 3 fg mids in emain and they all were running seperately. hope they dont keep that up

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
ceixava said:
yes we all know how hard it is for a savage to kill a cloth wearing caster

you do ? i dont never played a savage. feel free to imagine random mid grps all run with 4 savages 3 healers and 1 shammie in them. they dont btw.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it was your other 'gg' or maybe your 3rd gg, or your 4th?

But they all wore BC emblems, and all ate dirt trying to add.

spacey was 1 of them, thats the only name I recall

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
ask brutallos if you wanna see a windowdragger.

even tho i guess its his laggy connection.

Well, he might be fotm but doubt he is windowdragger. Tbh, our connections in Greece seriously suck :(

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo said:
Maybe it was your other 'gg' or maybe your 3rd gg, or your 4th?

But they all wore BC emblems, and all ate dirt trying to add.

spacey was 1 of them, thats the only name I recall

couldnt say mate i was soloing without wearing armour - fighting as nature intended. got killed at amg by 2 fg hibs then saw u form up into 2 zergs each of 3 fg then combine (???) then run around together. saw u massacre the poor solo / fg albs. mmm impressive then you all ran off together mmg in the same zerg followed by a 7th fg hib . u wiped the single BC fg i think from the kill messages. was only 9 BC people online btw. not sure where this 4th fg comes from - we have never had enough people to do 4 fg in rvr you need 32 for that not 9. Think 6 months ago we once did 3 fg. and 2 fg and couple or so times since then.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
lmao

Gargo > Anubis

gogo!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

imo gargo is saying we can run 4fg in rvr uhhhh we had 9 people online. good maths from gargo there. i assume thats gargo in ur pic Xanthian

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Pandemic said:
imo gargo is saying we can run 4fg in rvr uhhhh we had 9 people online. good maths from gargo there. i assume thats gargo in ur pic Xanthian

LOL :clap:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Pandemic said:
find this thread very funny especially as i posted one on BW a few months back saying that on one night i saw Vgn and LA run together then every hib from both guilds stated that they had never done this, and would never do this even once. i then got 4 pages of abuse from them telling me about my 'lies'. funny how things change.

think u need to get a clue tbh, this was a vgn/la MIX grp, not 1fg vgn 1fg LA roaming together, it was 1fg with vgn and la players in it. Thats not a new thing.

Laseria

Fledgling Freddie
omg Pandemic, stop taking things so literally......the 4 fg was prolly ment as a joke, and why cant you accept a loss wo starting the usual cheat/zerg wajn wajn wajn......we killed you in a fair fight, and if your savages weren't enough for once, then please stop laming cheat and zergs, it might have been skills you know :eek2:

I admit there were alot of hibs in emain at some point, however we decided NOT to run with these, but couldnt avoid a few clashes with them just as we entered combat, and PLEASE dont wajn about that, cuz all I've seen the last weeks is mids adding like hell.....yesterday I even saw Blizz adding on Nolby Pride :eek2: like that would ever be needed against a fg random hibs looking for a fight!!!!

And to Anubis. Please stop wajning, and sound like mommy took away your cookiejar, cuz no matter how much you cry, I'm sure we wont come blow your nose or put you on the shoulder for a little burp :kissit:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
old.anubis said:
well, we agreed he's a cheater

i find it amusing the lag atm, i run my bot on laptop, so i can see on bot screen when i walk/run then stop by bot, 90% of the time atm he keeps walking for a few seconds, now i don't lag from what i personally see on my own screen, or when pressing keys etc, but obviously i do somewhere on the server. Lots of people have lag probs atm, just get over it, u got beat, no need to QQ saying its cheating really.

Cyclodia

Banned
old.anubis said:
why do you need to cheat?
i mean you're respected guilds, why do you need to use that drag screen or whatever it is called, to win?
mezzed bard suddenly becomes too far away and flies over the hill, wtg

see ya
hope you wont do it again
play fair

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ :kissit:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ :kissit:

you hibs are all like this one?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
old.anubis said:
no
but there are some like me
why?

cos u look no better than cyclo's QQ spam from ur baseless cries of cheat

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Pandemic said:
find this thread very funny especially as i posted one on BW a few months back saying that on one night i saw Vgn and LA run together then every hib from both guilds stated that they had never done this, and would never do this even once. i then got 4 pages of abuse from them telling me about my 'lies'. funny how things change.

Don't want to get involved in the flame war, but there is a distinction between a "combined" la/vgn group and LA & VGN groups running together. One implies that the majority of a single groups is made up of both la&vgn(and cf for that matter cos was cf there too). The other is an fg of each guild running together.

So technically, you're bemused for nothing :D

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
btw anubis try to use /face on the tank hitting u while u gona use moc, so it wont get wasted by the side pos stun style u know :twak:
2 fights in a raw u got pwned so :D stormur herra :m00:

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
nice of BC to accuse ppl of cheating after this "suspicious relic" incident last week, where they seemed to get a bit too "involved" imo.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
TBH I didn't had any especial lag last days, and i play whit the "uber (crap)" spanish adsl, so all those lag excuses sound to me like pure BS, btw i laugh always when sum1 try to cheat me windowdrawing, since the bow shoots have enough fire arc to avoid that dirty tricks (sozz mercs :D ).
Who was the MORON :twak: who posted the cheat in BW?, he deserves a big ass kick :m00:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Pandemic said:
mmm bizzare but i was dead at amg just now for many minutes you may urself have seen me as i wasnt waering any armour and got to see 6 fg hibs move together the whole time. not that you ever do this right ?

actually no i dont. and you will never see me do it for anything other then a keep retake fyi.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Antedeluvian said:
TBH I didn't had any especial lag last days, and i play whit the "uber (crap)" spanish adsl, so all those lag excuses sound to me like pure BS, btw i laugh always when sum1 try to cheat me windowdrawing, since the bow shoots have enough fire arc to avoid that dirty tricks (sozz mercs :D ).
Who was the MORON :twak: who posted the cheat in BW?, he deserves a big ass kick :m00:

yes, its BS, all vgn windowdrag, vgn are cheaters even when an LA bard gets accused of window dragging, nothing new.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Cheaters will die irl soon <c> oracle... to ch34t or to ch34t not , judged will you be <c> Yoda
now foad hibbie scum :touch:

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
nice of BC to accuse ppl of cheating after this "suspicious relic" incident last week, where they seemed to get a bit too "involved" imo.

Lol???? :eek7: pile of BS tbh mr. wannabe

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
yes, its BS, all vgn windowdrag, vgn are cheaters even when an LA bard gets accused of window dragging, nothing new.
Who made a distinction btw guilds? you seems a bit susceptible about the theme, did i said something about veng? TBH i've seen even more windowdragging from Shamans and Healers that from hibs groups.
And yes, the lag excuse is BS in a 90% times.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom