FAO: Capt. Sissyfoo!

D

del_eneste

Givf the cannons a +50 destruction buff :p

L

leoric

Originally posted by del_eneste
Givf the cannons a +50 destruction buff :p

They is fotm savage cannons matey, Quad dmg :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yar har! A fine ship she be!

I be requiring all me sailors to be takin' the Pirate test. If any of ye are rated Cap'n then I will keel haul yer scurvy arse! There can be only one Cap'n! If any of ye answer question 7 with 'c' then I'll strap ye to the main cannon and blow yer gizzards all over the ocean!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html

D

del_eneste

How l33t! :p
Let me be part of ye crew :swords::twak::whip: <--- part of me skillz i could bring to the ship!

L

leoric

Originally posted by Capt. Sissyfoo
Yar har! A fine ship she be!

I be requiring all me sailors to be takin' the Pirate test. If any of ye are rated Cap'n then I will keel haul yer scurvy arse! There can be only one Cap'n! If any of ye answer question 7 with 'c' then I'll strap ye to the main cannon and blow yer gizzards all over the ocean!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html

Parlai! I have my rights capt! But you knows i wouldny let ye down!

D

del_eneste

LMAO:
Yer TTOTLAPPI Results

In the beginning ...
How to Talk Like a Pirate
Ask Cap'n Slappy
The Poopdeck
Pirate Links
Get Yer Pirate Booty!
Are ye up to snuff? Take the Pirate Personality Profile Test and find out!
Ahoy! Contact the Pirate Guys
TLAPD FAQ
Home

You are ...
The Cap'n

D

del_eneste

Ofc Sissy you can be cap'n tho :p but if you was to die id take over etc :flame:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I can never die. And ye'll be a mighty wet cap'n after they dredge ye up from Davy Jone's locker...which is where ye'll be spendin' the rest of yer mortal life if ye don't drop yer plans to be cap'n!

E

Ekydus

You are ...
The Cap'n
Profile: Some men are born great, some achieve greatness and some slit the throats of any man that stands between them and the mantle of power. You never met a man you couldn't eviscerate. Not that mindless violence is the only avenue open to you - but why take an avenue when you have complete freeway access? You are the definitive Man of Action. You are James Bond in a blousy shirt and drawstring-fly pants. Your swash was buckled long ago and you have never been so sure of anything in your life as in your ability to bend everyone to your will. You will call anyone out and cut off their head if they show any sign of taking you on or backing down. You cannot be saddled with tedious underlings, but if one of your lieutenants shows an overly developed sense of ambition he may find more suitable accommodations in Davy Jones' locker. That is, of course, IF you notice him. You tend to be self absorbed - a weakness that may keep you from seeing enemies where they are and imagining them where they are not.

Arr!
Ye lubbers be listening to me hornpipe, drop anchor and listen to Polly, for he be wanting a cracker. Savvy?

D

del_eneste

I can never die. And ye'll be a mighty wet cap'n after they dredge ye up from Davy Jone's locker...which is where ye'll be spendin' the rest of yer mortal life if ye don't drop yer plans to be cap'n!
/surrender to cap'n Sissyfoo
Imo Sissyfoo we should keel Ekydus

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Arr...there be too many wanna-be cap'ns in tha world. Me boat isn't big enough to keel haul the lot of 'em either. Damn and blast it! I be goin' to bed with my buxom wenches to think about how best to keel the lot of you scabberous bilge rats.

L

leoric

Arr...there be too many wanna-be cap'ns in tha world. Me boat isn't big enough to keel haul the lot of 'em either. Damn and blast it! I be goin' to bed with my buxom wenches to think about how best to keel the lot of you scabberous bilge rats.

o0o0oo0o Who be readin the Pirates Bible har har!

D

del_eneste

Nn Sissy :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You're bumping off-topic stuff? That has gotta be a first! :eek7:

S

Sibanac

Arr when do we set sail cap'n Sissyfoo

he doesnt actualy sail anywhere, he's the cap'n from the simpsons irl

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yarr...ye mutinous dog! I be sailin' to America to pick up some wenches from Hooters but I'll not be sharin' them with ye now! :p

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Yarr...ye mutinous dog! I be sailin' to America to pick up some wenches from Hooters but I'll not be sharin' them with ye now! :p

keep yer filthy hands of me wenches

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Damn yer eyes!! :D

~jealous~
I only have 1 eye Arrr.. it got shot out with a erm... cannon ball (??) arrr I have a black patch there now days

S

Sibanac

Dam you lucky $!^"%&"£*"£_)"()" <beep> <beep> :p

arrrr this man has an eye for fine art :)

O

old.Dillinja

That's funny... I always imagined Sissyfoo as the comic book guy.

Users who are viewing this thread