Fao Btdie troll warrior

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
define fair soloer:)?

laters all, I'm off to the pub! take care, and I don't mean to harm anyone in any way, I love you all etc <3:)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
nonono, a minstrel who meet high rr tanks, I have to kite him down abit so I can manage to kill him.

when I feel he is on low enough hp for me to go in melee, I go in melee.

it's just my tactic to kill high rr tanks.
it's my class ability's so why shouldn't I do it?

how many support classes would run straight into a warrior/hero/armsman's
lap.
I do this vs everyone I know that can beat me in pure melee...

I could never beat batdie in melee, no way, he is hitting to hard for me.
I hit him for 90dmg maybe, he would return a hit on me for 300.

he got about 3400 hp maybe? I got 1999hp.

but yea, I admit I kite like hell when I fight high rr tanks.

cause I know I'd get beated up.
it's like in a irl fight, if I meet someone who is twice as big as me, I'd kick him in the nuts asap, and run like hell:p

as batdie said, he beat me under water, I were in melee vs him. ofc he would win. you need to do dirty tricks to win vs tanks.

not my fault they attack me, or move towards me, I will protect myself ofc.

Ofc u should kite some1 that can win u on a toe to toe fight, so that u can bring in some timers and immunities to aid u ... But if u do so while u have a high lv buffed super pet hitting your enemy... u cant really brag about it. I mean..sure u can also spec for a high level pet... but in the end.. u didnt kill him..the pet did. U were merely there managing the pet... no big a deal.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
imo Fahdlan rocks prob by far best mincer out there at mo:fluffle: allways solo never adds:)just a all round top guy:)

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:)

ofc i saw it ..that was my question all about...sos seems fair to me...its a matter of opinion tho :p

Its fair if he use it to use FA and so on. But 2 last fights he fought me he used sos and dident come back. Ok to use right away then i know he dosent want to fight me but try then run not that fair.

imo Fahdlan rocks prob by far best mincer out there at mo:fluffle: allways solo never adds just a all round top guy:)

And yes i agre whit you 110% (exept for the sos thing)

My point was that dont whine about getting zerged when you zoz away like that.
Ofc some people whil do that to a player that they cant kill cous he has a ability to run away when losing. use sos when getting zerged instead.

I would have added in when slitzskaft fought you last time if it was eny other mincer then you using sos like that.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
well don't add :) so tell me, when am I going to use fa2 if I don't sos:<? and they purge my stun?

batdie qq'ed for help yes, I got ss's of it.

but don't add when I sos away. sometimes I might get pissed off and sos away. cause I CBA (CBFA) to go rebuff one more time.

most of the time I sos and expand the combat with healing myself, or mezzing + dd dd, or getting away from someone that hits me for 300dmg main, and I hit for 90dmg.

I'd run for my life if pilskaft 2h pa'ed me cd ss, I'd press sos, get on range, and then out from that decide what to do.

so please, don't add on my solo fights, because I do my best to keep it that way. I have never added on people 1vs1, but if people add me on 1vs1, I will add back, I play by my own rules.

1. don't add on 1vs1
2. (new rule) if someone adds on you, you will add back.( I recently changed this rule from ) do not add on anyone that adds on you, rage decided this.

3. if someone just /hug /kiss/wave at you, you do not kill them.
untill they /beckon /bow to you

4. if you see a target solo, it's red, it's dead. kill it. if it gets away, just try do your best to take it down.

5. if the target is starting emotes, refering to the rule 3, don't kill it.

6. leave all fg's alone, it's not your fight.

7. if you fight a solo fight, and someone adds, leave the fight, so your enemy can fight your realm mate peacefully.

8. if you got the classes abilitys, use them.

this is just some rules I got, and that I play after.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Is it still the old Batdie there plays ? Or is it a new boy there plays it ? Because i remember the old Batdie as a great player

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Is it still the old Batdie there plays ? Or is it a new boy there plays it ? Because i remember the old Batdie as a great player

Original Batdie here Eyez. You remember me as a good player with a childish halo of whinning and stupidity-non-funny-shit around me. I haven't changed.
Nice to see you around here Eyez, always thought you quitted DaoC because whinners like me.

batdie qq'ed for help yes, I got ss's of it.

Upload that screenshot, I really want to see if my macro worked or it dind't

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Every one plays by there own rules, and most players think that every one else should play by there rules not there own.

There will always be players that think you have broken there own rules and whil add or zerg you down for that :)

You know i will never add on you Fahdlan

its a matter of opinion tho :p

And you absolutly right

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I FOUND SOMEONE I COULD KILL WITH NO CHANCE OF BEATING MY KITE HIM UNTIL HE'S ON 10% LIFE TACTICS AND HE BROUGHT A MATE AND THAT'S UNFAIR.. WAAAAH

Your a minstrel.. If you can't outrun or CC the adds then you suck or chose the wrong place to fight. Now get over it you whining piece of crap!
That goes for about 95% of everyone that's made an FAO thread in the last month. Can people stop coming here and blaming others for their own inadequacies to actually play the game as intended by it's creators.

So you have your list that's fine... Can we expect a thread everytime somone breaks one of your self imposed rules for yourself despite not having read them? :puke:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to say I sometimes enjoy the randomness of RvR - but having so many rules would make RvR too boring for me. I do play a particular way, if someones being a ****... be a **** back.

People have to many double standards to have a set of rules to always go by - people are nice when it is "conveinient" for themselves the majority of the time.

The main thing that I go by is you have my respect until you abuse it.

Kiting is fine I will do most things to win against hard enemies. Kiting might be lame, but its a tactic, engage might be lame, but its a tactic. There are alot of "lame" things in the game SoSing to use an ability isn't one of them.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I have to say I sometimes enjoy the randomness of RvR - but having so many rules would make RvR too boring for me. I do play a particular way, if someones being a ****... be a **** back.

People have to many double standards to have a set of rules to always go by - people are nice when it is "conveinient" for themselves the majority of the time.

The main thing that I go by is you have my respect until you abuse it.

Kiting is fine I will do most things to win against hard enemies. Kiting might be lame, but its a tactic, engage might be lame, but its a tactic. There are alot of "lame" things in the game SoSing to use an ability isn't one of them.

Amen to that..to bad i suck at kitting :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I FOUND SOMEONE I COULD KILL WITH NO CHANCE OF BEATING MY KITE HIM UNTIL HE'S ON 10% LIFE TACTICS AND HE BROUGHT A MATE AND THAT'S UNFAIR.. WAAAAH

Your a minstrel.. If you can't outrun or CC the adds then you suck or chose the wrong place to fight. Now get over it you whining piece of crap!
That goes for about 95% of everyone that's made an FAO thread in the last month. Can people stop coming here and blaming others for their own inadequacies to actually play the game as intended by it's creators.

So you have your list that's fine... Can we expect a thread everytime somone breaks one of your self imposed rules for yourself despite not having read them? :puke:

Can I have your coffee sir? :)

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
Not if you claim your a fair soloer that wants 1vs1 fights

And sos away is the same as runing to the keep whit guards cous you cant counter it.

But no mather im just tired of all the pointles FAO threads.

And Fahdlan turn your vent on when you play!!!

SoS is also a very good tool which u can use to get 10 secs out of combat
and pop first aid before u head back to battle, similar as garotte kiting maybe ?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
ah! the vamp:p right, would be a blasting good fight, they sky would rain fire xD

ure one of the first poeple to blow sos when things dont go how u want... seen ya add plenty too... so dont whine when people do the same tbh

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Ipep
ure one of the first poeple to blow sos when things dont go how u want... seen ya add plenty too... so dont whine when people do the same tbh

ok mate:)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
And a rr 6 mincer that always sos when losing a 1vs1 fight :p

I got one thing to say.... :puke:

Pfft Sl abuser :(

Also less killing my elf when she is unbuffed and even when you bash me to 30% i dont hit back ... :s

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Also makes me laugh how SoS used tactically is lame yet Ip2/3 is just fine mmmmmk ;)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Batdie ahhh a player with no tactics "at all"

Only way this guy can get his rps is kiting half the laby onto albs after he`s got a hit in

Only comment i gt fr this lame`o is .......... S A D

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
DAMN !!!! if i would report all childs in this game that does emotes , the population would decrease ALOT...same with kiting/engage , adding and all the stuff that ppl complain about . I´m not a UBAH skilled player in rvr and meet up with most of this stuff when i play (even emotes from u Rick) but hey its a game :worthy:
So to all qq'ers.....
Live with it or quit !:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom