Fao Btdie troll warrior

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
what mate, as a rr9 troll warrio, can't you kill a rr6 mincer on your own? had to waste testudo and yell for help at your 2 fellow realm mates to help bring down the rr6 mincer?

I got one thing to say....

:puke:

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
yup... he gives the illusion of a solo'r... then hits you when ya backs turned, doesnt pull off when the adds add... does kinda make you think he's not alone. At least he and eithor, although run together, dont actually interfere if you engage one of em 1v1... Not quite figured them two out yet. Dunno if they respect the solo player or just gank em. Eithor at least seems to have changed his tune from what i remember of him :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Batdie isnt hardly templated either i don't think.

Last time i saw him was just after TOA came out, so :D

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
hes a r-tarded :england:
just gank him whenever you can tbh

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Himse
Batdie isnt hardly templated either i don't think.

Last time i saw him was just after TOA came out, so

:> I have never been templated, atm I run with rog items, and artifacts, that fit abit together.

so everyone I have pwnd around rr9-rr11 aint templated:<?

so lame of him, this big troll, even warrior, runs with his tale between the legs, with testudo up. hoping to see a raelm mater.
from a lil fella with a banjo...

Himse

FH is my second home
:> I have never been templated, atm I run with rog items, and artifacts, that fit abit together.

so everyone I have pwnd around rr9-rr11 aint templated:<?

so lame of him, this big troll, even warrior, runs with his tale between the legs, with testudo up. hoping to see a raelm mater.
from a lil fella with a banjo...

lol :D

i was only saying :<

don't qq at me i havent played in like a year :<

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Mr Thornbeard xD

fireballing

you're playing Zanti :p hehe

hehe think the ellyll spat some fireballs at you today aye:p

can't help the fireballs mate, I'm not the one nuking:<

I run far enough pip:p

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
you're playing Zanti :p hehe

hehe think the ellyll spat some fireballs at you today aye:p

can't help the fireballs mate, I'm not the one nuking:<

I run far enough pip:p

Lol just a few ... then the two Mids turned up and nuked us both to bits .. pitty tho :)

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
ah! the vamp:p right, would be a blasting good fight, they sky would rain fire xD

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
LoL

And a rr 6 mincer that always sos when losing a 1vs1 fight :p

I got one thing to say.... :puke:

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I had a pet with me tho, and I werent buffed right there, so I had to sos and try FA, and look for the pet around, when I was omw back, you stealthed.
normally people chase me;>
you see, when I use sos I just try to heal myself abit :) as you may have seen I suddenly were at 100% again, with my pet, so you ran from me:D imo?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
He emote spammed me tonight which was interesting as always I'm willing to let it go the first time but meh if he turns into a cock I might change my mind!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
what mate, as a rr9 troll warrio, can't you kill a rr6 mincer on your own? had to waste testudo and yell for help at your 2 fellow realm mates to help bring down the rr6 mincer?

I got one thing to say....

:puke:

Says the one that instantly SoS and run away when he get's jumped by a gimpy nightshade.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't emote spam anyone:<? did I pio?

Originally Posted by Fahdlan

I got one thing to say.....

Originally Posted by Saruman
Says the one that instantly SoS and run away when he get's jumped by a gimpy nightshade.

atleast I didn't use testudo!

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
hahaha I have my own thread finally!

FUCk you all who never trusted in me! Finally I'm FAMOUS!

Always wondered what was "fao"

I love how mincers can charm that pet in Breif, the orange one, that throws fire balls every 2 seconds for 90 damage while the mincer can run freely away from any tank totally kickass, even more when the minc goes with 5 more albs backing him!

I was one. Then mids poped. You dind't kill my batdie. And you will never will by your own, just too big for you, stay at a contemplative life while I'm close to your toon, that fits you more.

Did you write this right afther I kicked your toon ass in the water? You, your pet, your purge and just Batdie?

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:p

I had a pet with me tho, and I werent buffed right there, so I had to sos and try FA, and look for the pet around, when I was omw back, you stealthed.
normally people chase me;>
you see, when I use sos I just try to heal myself abit :) as you may have seen I suddenly were at 100% again, with my pet, so you ran from me:D imo?

Wasent me you were fighting there.

But come on sos away or use vanish in a fair 1vs1 fight is just pathetic.
For a player that claims he is fair soloer.

If your name is red he has all the right in the world to kill you and if he dosent you shuld be thankful. Took me 2 yers to understand this hehe

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
LoL

flee from a fight is fair unless u run to a keep/tower..at least imo

Not if you claim your a fair soloer that wants 1vs1 fights

And sos away is the same as runing to the keep whit guards cous you cant counter it.

But no mather im just tired of all the pointles FAO threads.

And Fahdlan turn your vent on when you play!!!

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
what does sos have to do with fairness....?and btw daoc never was fair and never will be.....

aika

Can't get enough of FH
SoS is used offensively a lot too, such as you sos away, use FA, then come back.. doesnt have to be always an escape tool

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Kolomparas
flee from a fight is fair unless u run to a keep/tower..at least imo

Originally Posted by Aika
SoS is used offensively a lot too, such as you sos away, use FA, then come back.. doesnt have to be always an escape tool

there was my answers!

Originally Posted by Batdie
I love how mincers can charm that pet in Breif, the orange one, that throws fire balls every 2 seconds for 90 damage while the mincer can run freely away from any tank totally kickass, even more when the minc goes with 5 more albs backing him!

I was one. Then mids poped. You dind't kill my batdie. And you will never will by your own, just too big for you, stay at a contemplative life while I'm close to your toon, that fits you more.

Did you write this right afther I kicked your toon ass in the water? You, your pet, your purge and just Batdie?

ooooh, and grats to you batdie, you killed a minstrel in melee :)

let's give him a real grats for hitting a support class:)

Originally Posted by Pilskaft
Not if you claim your a fair soloer that wants 1vs1 fights

And sos away is the same as runing to the keep whit guards cous you cant counter it.

But no mather im just tired of all the pointles FAO threads.

And Fahdlan turn your vent on when you play!!!

I still love you.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
there was my answers!
ooooh, and grats to you batdie, you killed a minstrel in melee :)
let's give him a real grats for hitting a support class:)
I still love you.

Kiting (using SoS prolly during it) .. aint bad (as long as u dont end up near a tower/keep) ... but to kite all the time during a fight so that the buffed high level pet kills the enemy by itself... aint something u can brag about.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Nuxtobatns
Kiting (using SoS prolly during it) .. aint bad (as long as u dont end up near a tower/keep) ... but to kite all the time during a fight so that the buffed high level pet kills the enemy by itself... aint something u can brag about.

nonono, a minstrel who meet high rr tanks, I have to kite him down abit so I can manage to kill him.

when I feel he is on low enough hp for me to go in melee, I go in melee.

it's just my tactic to kill high rr tanks.
it's my class ability's so why shouldn't I do it?

how many support classes would run straight into a warrior/hero/armsman's
lap.
I do this vs everyone I know that can beat me in pure melee...

I could never beat batdie in melee, no way, he is hitting to hard for me.
I hit him for 90dmg maybe, he would return a hit on me for 300.

he got about 3400 hp maybe? I got 1999hp.

but yea, I admit I kite like hell when I fight high rr tanks.

cause I know I'd get beated up.
it's like in a irl fight, if I meet someone who is twice as big as me, I'd kick him in the nuts asap, and run like hell:p

as batdie said, he beat me under water, I were in melee vs him. ofc he would win. you need to do dirty tricks to win vs tanks.

not my fault they attack me, or move towards me, I will protect myself ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom