FAO: Bloodthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
seriosly orre keep em coming cuz ure really making my day xD U justify the bug abuse (notice im not saying cheating since it obviosly makes u cry) with the fact that hes an armsman, that hes soloing, that others can do the same and that the attacker is stupid not to run away when they cant kill him. And ure calling me retarded. Ure a true r0xstar :d

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Bloodthorn the Idiot. And even if i get a ban here i don't care. And all you who find this funny and make comments like OMG ROFL LOLZOR YOU GOT PWNZERD are Idiots aswell.

xD

Atleast i don't need a fucking bug to win my Battles. Playstyle > all. :p

I stopped reading here and I'm quoting this for truth. Have a nice day fellas ^^

Ziva

Fluffy
Can you atleast try to have a NORMAL discussion?

It's really not so hard to discuss something without throwing personal insults, bad language and whatever more all over the place.

Leaving thread open for now..

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Can you atleast try to have a NORMAL discussion?

It's really not so hard to discuss something without throwing personal insults, bad language and whatever more all over the place.

Leaving thread open for now..

but but.. its so much fun :p

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
So much rubbish being written here. Shame people decided to go off on a witch hunt rather than listening to what was actually said.

Eirene's isn't a bug, it is working the way it is intended this patch. Bloodthorn did not go out to get this hauberk this patch to abuse this bug, it is part of his SC which he has had for about 5 months now. NF was introduced and changes occured with the proc but I really dont think anyone out there would suggest changing your SC because of such a change is practical.

Pulling blue con mobs to get a proc off isn't a bug. When I ran around in old emain bored I would often hit mobs to get my sidi wpn ablative to proc. It gave me an edge in my next fight. Hell, if I knew a bard was around doing hit and run mezzing I would even aggro grey or green cons to make sure mezz got broken. It's not against CoC, it's aobut doing what you can to make sure you are in the best position possible with the items and abilities you are given.

BLOODTHORN WAS USING HAND OF GOD FROM AN ENHANCE CLERIC INSIDE THE TOWER WHICH PROMOTED ALL THIS NEWEST WHINE. This is a spell in the enhancement line for clerics for anyone totally brainless who thinks such a thing is cheating with some godmode ability. Hand of God is a spell which shields the target against melee and magical attacks. The caster of the spell cant move or do anything and the recipient of the shell cannot attack. Basically the cleric casts the spell Bloodthorn goes outside the tower, fools rush in to attack him and get killed by casters or scouts in the tower when they come in range. As Bloodthorn is usually not grouped with these people he doesnt make rps out of it, he gets the satisfaction of playing his character with some thought to draw stupid people into attacking him so that they die to his realm mates and they fail to capture the towers they are attacking. I kind of thought that was the point of playing, as long as you are having fun and helping your realm.

I guess that the combination of his skill at playing his armsman well and with thought plus dying repeatedly without taking a tower could lead some people to coming here to make a whine thread and accuse him of cheating. I guess those same people will know what a load of crap they were talking when their reports about him bug abusing amount to nothing. I guess the rest of us that have a little more imagination and understanding of the different abilities, spells and items available in the game will continue to respect people who make the most of everything available to them in new ways.

/salute Bloodthorn

twuth

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if he was skilled he wouldnt need obvious bugs to do well :|

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Eof said:
Eirene's isn't a bug, it is working the way it is intended this patch. Bloodthorn did not go out to get this hauberk this patch to abuse this bug, it is part of his SC which he has had for about 5 months now.

Afaik its not working the right way. Take a look at VoS, it tells it will absorb the spell by 50% and heal for 50%, then the spell will dispell. Meaning it will only take 1 damage spell. Being active for 10 mins is a bug.

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Try asking Rightnow if it is a bug or not, they replied that is it not a bug. I think I would take their word over VoS...

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
seriosly orre keep em coming cuz ure really making my day xD U justify the bug abuse (notice im not saying cheating since it obviosly makes u cry) with the fact that hes an armsman, that hes soloing, that others can do the same and that the attacker is stupid not to run away when they cant kill him. And ure calling me retarded. Ure a true r0xstar :d

Woah!!! got me there u genius u!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
Its not godmode when u cant take dmg? And no, armsmen aint so fucking gimped u like em to be. About the cheating part, abusing a bug is not what ud call cheating? gg m8! U know, yesterday i killed a guy, but as every1 else can do the same it doesnt matter. I really dont think itd hurt u if u grew a brain

Hmmm, /points to oooooooold BAoD giving over 90% magic resists along with resists and resists buffs... :m00:

PS: Expecting the :flame: :flame: :flame: now

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Hmmm, /points to oooooooold BAoD giving over 90% magic resists along with resists and resists buffs... :m00:

PS: Expecting the :flame: :flame: :flame: now

once every 30minutes, for 14rsps, for 30secs...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
he is just a bug abusing fag

and all the albs defending him? - you gotta be shitting me?

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
The bug is obviously not harmful enough to warrant the item being disabled which Mythic/GOA can and will do, if it's serious enough.

Insta interrupts, pets nuking through walls, pbaoe hitting through walls, etc didn't get disabled, EVERYONE kept doing all of the above. Noone cared except the ones on the receiving end. These bugs have done so much more harm when they have been used.

So why the fuck do you go on this witchhunt NOW?

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
he is just a bug abusing fag

and all the albs defending him? - you gotta be shitting me?

Did you feel bad grouping bug abusing fag chanters? Heartbroken I guess. :p

ppl tend to ignore stuff that doesn't directly affect them.

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:

OMG!!! DONT U KNOW, WE'RE SUPOSED TO FEEL SAD FOR THE POOR POOR HIBS AND MIDS QQ !!!

BURN THE SOLOING BUG ABUSING ARMSMAN, HES TOO HORRIBLE!!!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:

yeh cuz what chanters did REALLY compares to some armans running around getting 200k+ lwrp becuz he is invinsible?

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
yeh cuz what chanters did REALLY compares to some armans running around getting 200k+ lwrp becuz he is invinsible?

So.. what lwrp did the chanters get? And do you think some of it could have happened because they interrupted their opponents?

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
What bug is he abusing again? Hauberk working fine according to Rightnow and the Hand of God spell is working fine also. Still I guess it's easier to call someone a bug abusing fag than actually use your brain.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
yeh and grapple immunity was working as intended to.. but albs whined about that?.. so whats the diff.?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
So.. what lwrp did the chanters get? And do you think some of it could have happened because they interrupted their opponents?

you REALLY think that.. interrupt = invinsibility?

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
yeh and grapple immunity was working as intended to.. but albs whined about that?.. so whats the diff.?

Think lots of people whined about that tbh and they did not accuse people of cheating or abusing bugs. They didnt go on witch hunts and try to ruin people's reputations over it.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
suppose you wouldn't whine if some... warden for instance ran around soloing fgs becuz you couldnt damage him?

Are you saying that a FG hibs can't get away from an armsman? They can't heal the damage from one armsman? And armsman doesn't really compare to a warden tbh. :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Eof said:
Think lots of people whined about that tbh and they did not accuse people of cheating or abusing bugs. They didnt go on witch hunts and try to ruin people's reputations over it.

They actually did.... and bloodthorn ruined his own reputation btw

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
Are you saying that a FG hibs can't get away from an armsman? They can't heal the damage from one armsman? And armsman doesn't really compare to a warden tbh. :p

sure we can flee from the armsan.. but you cant take up the fight..

problem is when he runs around leeching off fights

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
you REALLY think that.. interrupt = invinsibility?

interrupt = win
eirene's = you don't win

He'll take damage, allthough annoyingly little with eirenes, right?

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
sure we can flee from the armsan.. but you cant take up the fight..

problem is when he runs around leeching off fights

Then equip your group with some charged dots. That works. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom