FAO: Bloodthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
where exactly did he say that hes NOT a soloing armsman? get a fecking clue noob.

edit: solo as in not grped and not solo as in never adding.

Here come the easymoder to the rescue!!!

- AN ARMSMAN

Now seriously, go away and run around or whatever it is u do.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:
Here come the easymoder to the rescue!!!

- AN ARMSMAN

Now seriously, go away and run around or whatever it is u do.

wtf are u on about retard? who said anything about easymode? who said anything about whatever coming to the rescue? now go sit in a corner and drool as i spose thats what u do best.

edit: are u trying to say that if ure playing a "gimped" class ure allowed to cheat?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
havent read thru the post but its simple, use dot charges vs abusers and they die like they should qQ

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
Ruune - idiot is your mother and father cos they really failed with you but you are too stupid to understand that

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
GrymulvWilk said:
Ruune - idiot is your mother and father cos they really failed with you but you are too stupid to understand that

ok and the hive really produced you well to be a zerging ant.

bult

Loyal Freddie
GrymulvWilk said:
Ill be sure to tell em that, they will be really dissapointed tho :/

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
wtf are u on about retard? who said anything about easymode? who said anything about whatever coming to the rescue? now go sit in a corner and drool as i spose thats what u do best.

edit: are u trying to say that if ure playing a "gimped" class ure allowed to cheat?

I can tell you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but you do have your moments, only it's not a cheat Einstein. And Armsman is everything but godmode even with a superproc which every heavy tank in the other realms can use and do use too. Only you smartasses complain on the most gimped solo one lol, pathetic. If you can't kill an armsman - /quit kthx noobs :kissit:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:
I can tell you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but you do have your moments, only it's not a cheat Einstein. And Armsman is everything but godmode even with a superproc which every heavy tank in the other realms can use and do use too. Only you smartasses complain on the most gimped solo one lol, pathetic. If you can't kill an armsman - /quit kthx noobs :kissit:

Its not godmode when u cant take dmg? And no, armsmen aint so fucking gimped u like em to be. About the cheating part, abusing a bug is not what ud call cheating? gg m8! U know, yesterday i killed a guy, but as every1 else can do the same it doesnt matter. I really dont think itd hurt u if u grew a brain

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
theres nothing that gives u more or less melee imunity tho. Unless ure a necro wtih bof xD

On the contrary there is a great great many abilities, artifacts, ml's and RA's that give you a whole range of melee reducing advantages, and some are far more 'immune' then the hauberk alone, the others all stack for even greater advantage.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
On the contrary there is a great great many abilities, artifacts, ml's and RA's that give you a whole range of melee reducing advantages, and some are far more 'immune' then the hauberk alone, the others all stack for even greater advantage.

i dont really know what this bug does, but afaik it makes u imune vs magic dmg? on the screenshots stajj took blood took 20k dmg or smth, but didnt die.. Theres nothing that does the same with melee afaik? :p

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
dunno about bug abusing ... still goa allows it why not use it ... cmon lol this thread is retarded ... dont blame bloodthorn blame goa ... and as far as i know bloodthorn is one of the few soloers that get killed by 874634 sbs and still rvr solo so he isnt a zergling ... thats all ppl xD

alme gimme c6

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
dunno about bug abusing ... still goa allows it why not use it ... cmon lol this thread is retarded ... dont blame bloodthorn blame goa ... and as far as i know bloodthorn is one of the few soloers that get killed by 874634 sbs and still rvr solo so he isnt a zergling ... thats all ppl xD

alme gimme c6

ure one of dem nonhetero arent u ;x

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
GrIrcSpammer said:

alme gimme c6

agree tbh

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
i dont really know what this bug does, but afaik it makes u imune vs magic dmg? on the screenshots stajj took blood took 20k dmg or smth, but didnt die.. Theres nothing that does the same with melee afaik? :p

No it just absorbed 50% of every hit, and then you have resists and AoM, which casters get melee versions off as well.

And a tank can easily get over 3,000 hit points so its not hard to see how he can absorb that amount of damage.

And if you kept any of the melee absorb abilties, which are even more powerful, active for the same length of time you'd see the same damage or greater being absorbed, except of cause tanks can't do the same amount of damage in such a short space of time, so no, I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
No it just absorbed 50% of every hit, and then you have resists and AoM, which casters get melee versions off as well.

I understanded it as in, absorbing 50%, then healing for 50%. Sounds immune to me, but yeah...with AoM and resists you get the same idea.

We know its a bug and it will be fixed. We can´t have whining casters everywhere on this forum, since they are having the godmode atm.

Most tanks should be beaten by casters. So it seems stupid to abuse a bug to prevent this.

As for meleee immunity...warriors can get that, RR5 ability :-P

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
As for meleee immunity...warriors can get that, RR5 ability :-P

think the warrior rr5 ra gives melee and magic immunity aswell >< well like 20 dmg / caster :_)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
funny all the people who used the asd, those who are using the dps thingy or the people who got 28 buffs so they can avoid grapple. they get imo no reason to cry..

there are like 10 tanks with eirenes hauberk in whole albion, omg omg!

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

And a tank can easily get over 3,000 hit points so its not hard to see how he can absorb that amount of damage.

And if you kept any of the melee absorb abilties, which are even more powerful, active for the same length of time you'd see the same damage or greater being absorbed, except of cause tanks can't do the same amount of damage in such a short space of time, so no, I have no sympathy whatsoever.

it absorbs 50% of the dmg u would have taken, that means if u would have been hit for 100dmg without resists, ull get hit for 75 with 25% resist. then 50% of that which is 37.5 (i rock at math). Ie the dmg that got absorbed is equal to the dmg he took. So if the proc ONLY absorbed 50% and did nothing else bloodthorn would need 7k hp to survive on the screenshots that stajj posted. But as some1 said it also heals u which makes u kinda imortal which is kinda gay no? :>

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
another random alb whining about a bug abuser

retard.
Hia shit for brains.... read the whole thread i didn't start the whine and haven't whined... i simply pointed out that other people use, have used and will use bugs.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
Hia shit for brains.... read the whole thread i didn't start the whine and haven't whined... i simply pointed out that other people use, have used and will use bugs.

www.ha-ha.com

kagato, you are wrong, you do not know how the bugged proc works. IF what you said was right, then bloodthorn would "only" have taken 10k dmg from stajj, which still wouldve killed him 4x over.
You are just very bitter against casters and nukes, and let that blur your view into saying this is ok, which its not. (And i know you didnt actually say those words, but that was what you ment)
Abusing a bug is _never_ ok, and its the player that CHOOSES to abuse it who is at fault. Sure mythic didnt have to make a buggy game, but in the end its up to the players who abuse them or not.

Bend it or shake it anyway you want, its a bug and it gets fixed. Bloodthorn is bugabusing (just like necro's were when SI came) but he(and they) isnt gonna(werent) banned for it.

That said, there have been and are a kazillion bugs, and a kazillion bug abusers in every realm, lame persons who would do anything to get that edge, its bleeding apparent that Bloodthorn is one of them, but both mids and hibs have had and still have their fair share of ppl like that.

Enjoy it while it lasts Bloodthorn, even if you dont get banned for it, its still bug-abuse, and its still insanely lame(just like asd etc)

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
Its not godmode when u cant take dmg? And no, armsmen aint so fucking gimped u like em to be. About the cheating part, abusing a bug is not what ud call cheating? gg m8! U know, yesterday i killed a guy, but as every1 else can do the same it doesnt matter. I really dont think itd hurt u if u grew a brain

A. You're retarded and I don't think I need to point that out any further.

B. It's not a cheat noob.

C. Anyone who stands around nuking bloodthorn for 10k damage or whatever just to realize that he aint taking damage and still stand around to be hit when u got root/stun should seriously /quit too and get professional help irl - cause they're obviously as dumb as you are.

Helme

Resident Freddy
<3 how albs justify the bug abuse with the 'its a armsman ffs' comment, it doesn't really matter what fucking class he is its still bug abuse.

And this is a thread about EIRNIES HAUBERK not savages, ASD or chanter interupt. Dont justify bugabuse with other classes does it.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Helme said:
And this is a thread about EIRNIES HAUBERK not savages, ASD or chanter interupt. Dont justify bugabuse with other classes does it.

right but I see people whining who abused those bugs, does that makes any sense at all and anyway it's getting fixed next patch so just stfu :D

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:
A. You're retarded and I don't think I need to point that out any further.

B. It's not a cheat noob.

C. Anyone who stands around nuking bloodthorn for 10k damage or whatever just to realize that he aint taking damage and still stand around to be hit when u got root/stun should seriously /quit too and get professional help irl - cause they're obviously as dumb as you are.

Must say that ure C argument there is the best one so far. I mean its obviosly the one fighting bloodthorn who every1 should blame, not the one using the bug ofc. And i wonder what ud call cheating since bug abusing aparently is not. If it wasnt for the fact u can actually spell id say ure spanish m8r :<

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
If it wasnt for the fact u can actually spell id say ure spanish m8r :<

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

(sorry loff&domain&gunz, you three are like honorary norwegians ;x )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom