FAO: Bloodthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
The funny thing is that the thread starter didn't confirm yet that it's actually the eirene's proc he's complaining about:-P

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Ruined it by abusing what bug? All i see is people like you crying cos he is using procs and spells that mean he doesnt get insta killed and you have to think how to take him down or leave. Havent seen anyone actually say what bug he has abused. I mean, he is using exactly the same template he used in OF, playing the same way, using the same cleric spell so he isnt doing somethign different and if the proc is changed I can guarantee he will continue using the same template. He has been reported before for Eirene's with the result its not a bug, Rightnow have replied to queries that using Eirene's proc isn't bug abusing. So how exactly has he ruined his reputation and shown himself to be a bug abuser? Despite that people like you think it is appropriate behaviour to come here and insult someone over it. I think you need to either: chill out, grow up or explain this bug abuse.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
interrupt = win
eirene's = you don't win

He'll take damage, allthough annoyingly little with eirenes, right?

not true..

interrupt from chanters werent really a "i win" button lol..

tho and armsman running around killing ur casters when in a fight and you cant do nothing about it... is an "i win"

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
yeh cuz what chanters did REALLY compares to some armans running around getting 200k+ lwrp becuz he is invinsible?

and that has absolute nothing to do with him playing shitloads ?
sheeeshhhh the whining noobs here

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
tho and armsman running around killing ur casters when in a fight and you cant do nothing about it... is an "i win"

Solo arms against group, here's a clue - HEAL YOUR CASTERS, see also slam, castable stun, root, mezz...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Eof said:
Solo arms against group, here's a clue - HEAL YOUR CASTERS, see also slam, castable stun, root, mezz...

kinda hard when trying to kill the alb zerg also mate.. but thats a whole other whinethread

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Then your problem is the alb zerg not Bloodthorn and your insulting and flaming him is unjust and unfounded. His hauberk and Hand of God are not I win buttons and you can do things against them. However you instead choose to flame and insult one person because it makes you feel superior and like a big person...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
jeez.. if this was vise versa... would you think its ok! np! its working as intended! he just ruined a perfectly good fight, but its alright!

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
sucha a disadvantage when your perfect balanced group trying to clear odin from 30 random albs..... almost feel sorry for you

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Eof said:
Then your problem is the alb zerg not Bloodthorn and your insulting and flaming him is unjust and unfounded. His hauberk and Hand of God are not I win buttons and you can do things against them. However you instead choose to flame and insult one person because it makes you feel superior and like a big person...

Hand of god there is no problem with, its something mythic willfully implemented and something they are doing nothing to change.

his eirenes proc is a bug, and its being treated as such, and getting nerfed next patch.

Bloodthorn abusing this bug, by pulling mobs etc etc etc is not technically cheating, he wont get banned for it. BUT it IS fucking lame, just like asd abuse was fucking lame.

Now, try to follow on this one:
Since Bloodthorn is abusing this "feature" of eirenes, he is acting in a very lame way. THAT is why ppl call him shit and insult him, because HE is playing in a very lame way. Capiche?

You can kiss his ass till you are good&brown, it doesnt change one thing. Bloodthorn is a bugabusing lamer, just like alot of albs were with their necros in rvr, just like loads of healers/chanters were with asd etc etc.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
well those albs defending him cant see that Arnor... they dont wonder why the hauberk gets _fixed_ next patch

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor or maybe Mastade now tell me how to play arms cos you prolly from this elite side pretend to know lots , lets say i log on my arms tommorow and want run around nf to find some fights features that mythic offer me for paying my subs - tell me what shall i do when i see caster running around with skald for example or when i see 1 fg mids killing near tower little alb zerg or hib group jump me but instead nuke me to death theyr newbie BM running at me and hitting blindly as quick as possible so he proccing all goodies from all my armour and so on -just giv me lesson

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
not true..

interrupt from chanters werent really a "i win" button lol..

well, I have a feeling that the ones not being able to damage you because they were being interrupted would tend to disagree.

You can do something about it, not stand around waiting for the zerg you say you want to avoid.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
Bloodthorn is a bugabusing lamer, just like alot of albs were with their necros in rvr, just like loads of healers/chanters were with asd etc etc.

Yet still we didn't hear anything like the whine in this case.

Ziva

Fluffy
Arnor said:
Bloodthorn is a bugabusing lamer, just like alot of albs were with their necros in rvr, just like loads of healers/chanters were with asd etc etc.
Right, let GOA decide that instead of ruining this guys reputation in here.

I'm sick of all the lame comments and insults in this thread. Calling someone a fag or an idiot?? Geez... grow up, this is just a game and gameforum ok?

Anyway, i'm closing this thread. I'm sorry for all the sensible people who really want to discuss this matter and if it is or isn't bug abuse but feel free to start a new thread without accusing people or insulting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom