FAO Apathy!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I see you up there!! Send me a freakin' e-mail!!! :mad:

Merry Xmas btw! :)

A

Apathy

Get on MSN!

I've been trying to write you an email but FUCK ALL IS HAPPENING and I hate it. I am back home for Crapmas and besides dildos and cups of tea, my life is empty.

Get on MSN!

a.

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by old.m0000
msn is for gays and paedophiles

That's just the chat rooms dumbass (american insult just for Dr. foo :D )

O

old.m0000

no
msn

people who use msn are queer

everyone knows ICQ is the original and best.

A

Alkoran

everyone knows ICQ is the original and best.

/em watches in horror, as the word "everyone" is indecently assaulted in a public forum.

O

old.Wildfire

ICQ was simply the first program of its type to reach a mainstream audience. MSN does the job better these days. Plus, it has the added benefeit that you can expect a chick to use MSN... ever meet a girl and ask for her UIN? Methinks not.

S

'Shy

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
ICQ was simply the first program of its type to reach a mainstream audience. MSN does the job better these days. Plus, it has the added benefeit that you can expect a chick to use MSN... ever meet a girl and ask for her UIN? Methinks not.

I've always used ICQ over MSN. And I know my number off by heart :)

O

old.TeaSpoon

55397502 and I've not used it in 2 years or so :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sorry Apathy but I don't HAVE MSN!!!

...like I have told you 10,000,000,000 times already! (or was it two times?) :p

O

old.m0000

u talk to girls u know via the net?

wtf sad fuck are you?

R

--Random--

is true, birds do use msn more...... however they do tend to weigh in at 18 stone and be called barry

icq are 4tehwin, unfortunatly no one uses it anymore.. apart from insane german 'women' that say "hi its me germany"

O

old.Wildfire

ahahahaha just saw this post again

u talk to girls u know via the net?

wtf sad fuck are you?

09.jpg

08.jpg

all of which i speak to almost every day online...
(note: yes i know vicki [the one not licking my face] aint the hottest thing you've ever seen, but lets face it, she's still better lookin than anyone that hasnt already told you to "fo geek".)

and the last one i met online...

gemma5

...was very good in bed.
any questions?

Your theory that 'MSN users = geeks' is about as wrong as they come.

A

adari

...was very good in bed.
any questions?

Yea, did she put that in her msn name or did you use icq to cyber her?

g33k

O

old.Wildfire

Yeah, what was I thinking there, god :rolleyes: after all she's only a model and professional dancer (although not the kind that uses a pole, oh well).

gem

Random's idea of a minger. K.

V

VodkaFairy

lol, if this aint called bragging i dont know what is

:p

O

old.Wildfire

Not really, I'm still single at the moment after all. :( Just trying to make a point that just because some of the people on this board are incapable of getting nice women, doesn't mean the rest of us are the same. MSN is a free and convenient alternative for anyone who uses a computer (read: everyone at college and/or uni as pretty-much everything has to be word-processed these days) and doesn't want to spend time or money on text messaging and phone calls. Almost everyone has a hotmail account these days, so it makes sense that they use MSN as well.

Get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread