FAO all the people that quit or wanna quit

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Darkptang said:
can u pls stop posting here saying u gonna quit, u all know that u gonna be back in a month so shhhhhhh or every1 just go´s bezerk and quit or move to another server as well :fluffle: :)

well, after playing 3 years... i do think its nice to say bye to the ppl i have played whit

and if ppl wanna post it... then they can... its not thats going to make ppl leave... its the morons who fuck up the game that make others leave :(

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
some might actully have played this game a tad longer then you ;)

telling them not to post seems strange to me, and if you think they will be back in 1 month, thats stil up to them.

Playtime has nothing whatsoever to do with your rights to post or not though.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Solari said:
Playtime has nothing whatsoever to do with your rights to post or not though.

Freedom of speech does it altho if in CoC rules? I don't see any breaking of CoC rules to post a bye bye thread tbh -.-
I'd search the root of the problem elsewhere.

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Gahn said:
Freedom of speech does it altho if in CoC rules? I don't see any breaking of CoC rules to post a bye bye thread tbh -.-

Well said, anyone can post their goodbye message, and the generalisation of people in the threadstarters post scares me. Dont place everyone in the same booth please. Some might be back, some might be gone, it`s the reality of things.

What was mentioned earlier, by Stajjjj i think, about playing time... Has nothing to do with the right of a goodsbyepost, but you might have more people to thank and say bye to if you played for 4-5 years atleast.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
I've always wondered if this would work?

Problem is getting HOME again? :/

And you need shit loads of ppl too :p

Edit: YES I did the red painting myself, but there is no real reason to rep me just because you guys are jealous and my paint skillz are enormous! =)
pfft you can also just jump over the normal wall afaik left side of gate.

tho you cant take the relic without having the gates opened the normal way.
(atleast thats what i'f heard..)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:

I never mentioned their rights to post or not did I?

I commented directly on a point of view Staj presented.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
more playtime usaly more friends and memories..having a newcomer post this kind of stuff on FH anoys me in respect to how few he might have to thank compared to others

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
more playtime usaly more friends and memories..having a newcomer post this kind of stuff on FH anoys me in respect to how few he might have to thank compared to others

But isn't the right to say goodbye to people a generic right? Or does it only apply to certain people?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Solari said:
But isn't the right to say goodbye to people a generic right? Or does it only apply to certain people?

I think you will find if you read the whole thread slowly ... that the only person trying to apply rules on posting here is the thread starter ;)

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
well, 1st of all i played beta and start to play again 1 year l8r in camlann moved to alb/exc and quit there cause all the zerg set my realm in hib/pryd.

not saying people should not say goodbye to all the people they have meet in game, just asking for them to delay the farewell thread, because i realy think thats gonna influence other people leaving the server or even quit the game, but if u all think im offending u, my apologies!

/quit rerol on another server :( i realy dont care anymore...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Darkptang said:
well, 1st of all i played beta and start to play again 1 year l8r in camlann moved to alb/exc and quit there cause all the zerg set my realm in hib/pryd.

not saying people should not say goodbye to all the people they have meet in game, just asking for them to delay the farewell thread, because i realy think thats gonna influence other people leaving the server or even quit the game, but if u all think im offending u, my apologies!

/quit rerol on another server :( i realy dont care anymore...

People can think for themselves ... end of story :)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
I've always wondered if this would work?

Problem is getting HOME again? :/

And you need shit loads of ppl too :p

Edit: YES I did the red painting myself, but there is no real reason to rep me just because you guys are jealous and my paint skillz are enormous! =)
send in alot of ranger's with phase shift draw agro and meanwhile the rest of the "raid" move's in, ranger's release, rest run in grab relic and jump's over the fence !
[disclaimer]If alb's use this tactic its not my fault as i said to use RANGER's not scout's :drink:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I still think my idea would be fucking fun to atleast try out :D

Imagine the ppl at Druim Cain watching 100+ albs rushing by getting slayed by Master Eldritches etc and probly trying to grab some easy rps on the way to the relic! Would be a total bummer if you actually got thru, got to the relic and it wouldn't go down as you didn't have the required keeps :(

Edit: Well not DC as there currently isn't a relic in there, but on of the mid relics then :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
me gonna stay here im happy with my guild here and no time to lvl new chars as well

im going down with the guild or the server

long live Legacy Crusaders

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
me gonna stay here im happy with my guild here and no time to lvl new chars as well

im going down with the guild or the server

long live Legacy Crusaders

well it took us 1 month to get toaed up, ml10 and rr5 so I wouldn’t say it is a lot of time it took and worth it all the way.... im way too happy that I left my account inactive.. I had several issue with GoA acting fast etc so I kinda just gave up the hope on them. Shame as I loved the euro servers but no way im supporting goa anymore :> I hope most of u are gonna play WAR on us their support is ubah

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
played for 2 years. got lots of lvl 50's ml10's and a few rr5+ chars and lots of friends/enemies, been tired of Goa's service since day one ( as the GM's truely licks dirt in their gardens or something)

so i got my rights to make a " goodbye" thread wether(sp?) you like it or not :):twak:

/Freggy

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
well by playing once a week at my current rate will get me to 50 in say 3 month than 3-4 months to get ml1-10 and as long for RR1-5 well im not giving 1 year of my life to do this ... i already leveled my warden like this (almost solo from 1 to 50) and no thanks no fun in this hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom