FAO all the people that quit or wanna quit

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
can u pls stop posting here saying u gonna quit, u all know that u gonna be back in a month so shhhhhhh or every1 just go´s bezerk and quit or move to another server as well :fluffle: :)

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:

ard man...

i agree... there should be a 'Multiple Pension' title for ppl who anounce their retirement 10 times...

'Master of Benefits' for 100!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Darkptang said:
can u pls stop posting here saying u gonna quit, u all know that u gonna be back in a month so shhhhhhh or every1 just go´s bezerk and quit or move to another server as well :fluffle: :)

Don't think they going to m8 as of this evening do /who emain 17 people there and atm Albs are trying to take nged and only 15 are in this area and they cut crauch port so why would they want to come back to this realm or even this server.

As this was they realm GL to all those who left hope they enjoy

Soulja

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Theirs no problem with makeing threads its non of your buisness and its a forum I think people have the write to post/make a thread in lines with the CoC so shh:)

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Theirs no problem with makeing threads its non of your buisness and its a forum I think people have the write to post/make a thread in lines with the CoC so shh:)

yes it is, since they gonna influence the rest of the people still playing in hib/pryd

i made /who NF this morning, 11pm, only 8 online... u try to make some defence with that number´s!! its impossible cause u gonna get all the albs inc to u cause they must be tired of pve the guards and want some real rp´s but if there´s only 3 or 4 trying to do smt what u expect these people gonna do after being farmed 5 or 6 times?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yeah people shouldn't be allowed to say goodbye to their friends, how dare they!!!11!

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
yeah people shouldn't be allowed to say goodbye to their friends, how dare they!!!11!

i see that u dont get it, as well ;(

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
Originally Posted by Darkptang
can u pls stop posting here saying u gonna quit, u all know that u gonna be back in a month so shhhhhhh or every1 just go´s bezerk and quit or move to another server as well

Well i enjoying that i stopped playing the server, it is much better now, and is it not okay to say goodbye to all the hibs huh? instead of just leaving the game without saying goodbye to those you played with.
It seem to me that you dont get it mate.
Go somewhere else and do not come back:wanker: !

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Ceiastae said:
Well i enjoying that i stopped playing the server, it is much better now, and is it not okay to say goodbye to all the hibs huh? instead of just leaving the game without saying goodbye to those you played with.
It seem to me that you dont get it mate.
Go somewhere else and do not come back:wanker: !

have u ever herd the term, "snow ball sindrome"??

and btw is mr wanker...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mastade said:
my.php

Game Over - Please dont insert any more coins!

holding your map upside down? :)

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking of moving to US servers.. Albs are ruining it all with their lovely zerg vs 4.. :(

I hate albs tbh.. :|

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
Suiciding in Sauvage :p ?

Snowdonia :)

Was suiciding because every alb and his dog was camping Hurbury, wouldnt be possible to take on a relic keep with the same amount of defenders, a relic keep that ofcourse held an ACed relic, and they didnt give a fuck about the rest of their keeps. So we decided to sui and go and retake crim and call it a night(something which most albs dont know what is ;))

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Darkptang said:
yes it is, since they gonna influence the rest of the people still playing in hib/pryd

i made /who NF this morning, 11pm, only 8 online... u try to make some defence with that number´s!! its impossible cause u gonna get all the albs inc to u cause they must be tired of pve the guards and want some real rp´s but if there´s only 3 or 4 trying to do smt what u expect these people gonna do after being farmed 5 or 6 times?

People quit because they want to quit, not because some random noob posts a goodbye thread on a forum. I think you will find people have their own minds and can make their own decisions for their own reasons.

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
sniff i miss my warden... can see lastname so clearly from there... bimbobbismy something /cry memories... but then again. never enjoyed pve and lvling this much what im doing now.

corus with love - bwl feat bond

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've always wondered if this would work?

Problem is getting HOME again? :/

And you need shit loads of ppl too :p

Edit: YES I did the red painting myself, but there is no real reason to rep me just because you guys are jealous and my paint skillz are enormous! =)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:

Edit: YES I did the red painting myself, but there is no real reason to rep me just because you guys are jealous and my paint skillz are enormous! =)

would require some harcore ninjas tho :p

tierk

Part of the furniture
Darkptang said:
have u ever herd the term, "snow ball sindrome"??

and btw is mr wanker...

Well for starters its called snowball effect and not syndrome Mr Wanka :p

I am sure i said this before but you sound like the king on the sinking island in Elric The Viking "Its not happening, no no everything wil be fine its nothing just a ....."

I dont understand why you all keep saying this shit i mean wtf why cant people post goodbye threads? You think its the goodbye threads that are making people leave or the fact as you stated logging in to find 3 people online and getting to face a mindless zerg of morons? Humm let me think, i wonder which one it could be ?

CorNokZ said:

You can just jump over the wall if you're on the same side as the relic! ^^

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Snowdonia :)

Was suiciding because every alb and his dog was camping Hurbury, wouldnt be possible to take on a relic keep with the same amount of defenders, a relic keep that ofcourse held an ACed relic, and they didnt give a fuck about the rest of their keeps. So we decided to sui and go and retake crim and call it a night(something which most albs dont know what is ;))

Actually we care about bledmeer more then the relic keeps, buts thats not much easier to take either.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe the mods should make a Goodbye forum just like they did for Gratz threads.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Darkptang said:

some might actully have played this game a tad longer then you ;)

telling them not to post seems strange to me, and if you think they will be back in 1 month, thats stil up to them.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
some might actully have played this game a tad longer then you ;)

telling them not to post seems strange to me, and if you think they will be back in 1 month, thats stil up to them.

<3 rp PL my bard to 10 kthx!

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Darkptang said:

i left ages ago i didnt post any good bye thread but it is worth not supporting GoA with more money... they dont deserve it.. poor service deserves nothing but a good ..!. so i hope there is more that leaves and make mythic think twice about letting GoA run it into the grounds as they have done with euro!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Perf said:
maybe the mods should make a Goodbye forum just like they did for Gratz threads.

they tried that on camlann forums and it was known as 'off-topic' - that place died faster than the server although rumour has it peeps are still playing it for sentimental value and vamps :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom