fao all: odins

A

Aoln

I'll keep it short.

Odin's is completely full of adding retarded mids who make rvr shit.

I propse to all hibs and albs (and any half decent mids) to go somewhere, anywhere else at all times and boycott odins, hopefully then mids will get a clue and fuck off somewhere else :)

Worth a try :m00:

A

Aoln

indeed :<<

ty for bumpage megameight.. despite being top already i appreciate it very much so!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
np m8zor, btw i must say its a nice idea, so anything for a good cause

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
It's actually a very good point. If albs/hibs started to go somewhere else, mids might as well.

Brynja is the new amgE. Only difference is, that Aoln have a longer way to get there than he did to amgE, hence he whine. :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
It's actually a very good point. If albs/hibs started to go somewhere else, mids might as well.

Brynja is the new amgE. Only difference is, that Aoln have a longer way to get there than he did to amgE, hence he whine. :)
Nah, Aoln is an old Odiner. I remember him to whine to Ken and me at apkO when we were rr6 and he isn't. ;)

A

Aoln

I dont care about boat, i like to afk reguarly, i dont like the fact i get about 4 solo fights in a weeks playing.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
honestly tho, hadrian walls is the best frontier zone for roaming imo

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
I'll keep it short.

Odin's is completely full of adding retarded mids who make rvr shit.

I propse to all hibs and albs (and any half decent mids) to go somewhere, anywhere else at all times and boycott odins, hopefully then mids will get a clue and fuck off somewhere else :)

Worth a try :m00:
We all paying for the game so whats your problem you must like it cos you are there

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Did a run to alb, roamed some to boldiam and beno .. found nearly nothing except the 1 wierd pala and some friar. Was zeh bore! then we suicided on beno and went mid frontier .. whoa action!

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Lecturin said:
We all paying for the game so whats your problem you must like it cos you are there

On the whole I hate odins (mainly due to mids). If I go there its cos theres nothing anywhere else. Hence the point of this thread I suspect.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Couldn't agree more, rvr in the more open areas imo!

Gamah

Banned
I know how you feel aoln...always one **** hunter shooting arrows in you from afar.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's add city, but it's also insta-guaranteed action every 4mins (or whatever it takes to release and come back). Alternative is killing xpers every 40mins in peninnes or whatever :(.

Mael, 50th ment.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
I know how you feel aoln...always one **** hunter shooting arrows in you from afar.

its cause we all hate u gamah :touch:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
this looks like a case of :

"hi!

im a high realm rank stealther and id like you to adopt a culture of not adding because that makes me virtualy invincable as im stupidly hard to beat 1:1 and i can pick my fights. If you dont comply to this ethos ill whine on a public forum and make up stuff about wanting "fair" fights while not hesitating to add onto most non-stealth fights i stumble across because in reality i just want arpees"

If everyone went to hadrians then beno bridges would have the same situation but it would be lame adding albs instead. Odins is garenteed action and thats why people go there, if you want fights without adds then every now and again spam irc channels with "im in XXX zone and there is nothing here for me to fight......" or sumthin. There will always be a place similar to odins especialy on such a low population server where the other zones are more likely to be dead.

Would help if emain docks were similar to odin and hadrians ones though.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Paying their subs ?

No ?

Deal with their playstyles. They're going to choose when add or not, they're going to help the realm or not, it's all fair as it's backed by their money.

And good luck convincing people to move to dead frontier zones ! With 700 players online at best, we really need to spread over 12 areas + PoC.

carrot

Fledgling Freddie
LOL

If your winging now how you gonna be when everytime you destelth you get hit by 5 or 6 warlock instant bolts of doom.

Not that youll know as the first 2 or 3 will kill you.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
carrot said:
If your winging now how you gonna be when everytime you destelth you get hit by 5 or 6 warlock instant bolts of doom.
I think this is what will truely end the current situation at bled. Who will want to go when there will be half a dozen warlocks camping bled just popping out to 1 shot stuff.

Mael, 50th ment.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Hey scouts and rangers are exactly the same buddy, all archers add thats what they do best ;)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
"hi!
im a high realm rank stealther and id like you to adopt a culture of not adding because that makes me virtualy invincable as im stupidly hard to beat 1:1 and i can pick my fights. If you dont comply to this ethos ill whine on a public forum and make up stuff about wanting "fair" fights while not hesitating to add onto most non-stealth fights i stumble across because in reality i just want arpees"

priceless :clap: FH QQ is free RR5 RA!

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

and 10 scout/mincer/inf/ranger/ns adds.

Honestly I see your point Aoln, but mids would probably go elsewhere if albs and hibs just stopped going to brynja. The problem is, that a lot of high rrankers go there with the intention of farming mids, and it's my personal belief that as long as they do so, mids will continue to be there.

I myself, try to get around as much as possible.. been roaming loads in alb, but not as much in hib yet, and when playing my savage, the main reason for going bled is to catch a boat. Then it just sucks to be stealthzerged at docks, bridge or on the way between the 2, by noobie fotm assasains who don't have a clue.

This is a 3-sided game, so stop blaming 1 of the realms for sucky RvR and take a close look at your own realm before speaking up. Mids might be lame, camping brynja, but perhaps there's a reason they keep doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom