FAO: All hibs in emain (thats not solo)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
at the beginning when i played with AD we tried not to kill soloers as the idea was we dont kill them they dont add on us. well after quite some time we got a bit tierd of leaving soloers who 5mins later came and added of a realy nice fg figth. so now we kill most exept a few kind ones who allways left us alon.
oh and zzang ofc as he would wtfpwn us all if we tried take him :(

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Death to fg's ruining 1on1's and chasing soloers

yea both hibs and mids chased me for a while, hibs even used amnesia to cut my speed then run up close 2 mezz and pbae me......

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ofc albs never add, do they

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
it's a rvr zone, don't go there if u don't want to die and release. :m00:

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Lawless said:
U guys are the worst shit i ever seen..... ur so rp horny u keep killing all solores u can see wiht 2fg +? even worse than albs.. they can blame the overpopulation, THAT u f--king tree huggers CAN'T! leave Solores alone, with ur mighty ZERG.... or go Plant som shroooms at relic keep or something!

untill that ur eigther dumb/zerging biatches/ or retards that can't let anyone play solo.....

this go out to zoyster and co aswell, adding on fight with 2 fgs... me vs 2 scouts 1 mincer, and then fg comes steamrolling me.... "F U" thats my feeling right now......

Cry me a river..

Emain = OUR frontier, if you dare to port there you are to be killed on sight. I giv a shit if you are solo, duo, 1fg, 2fg, 10fg.. if you dont like it go solo in your homelands. I've never seen a mid spareing someone in Emain so why the fuck should we do that??

Marc

FH is my second home
lol toys well and truly thrown out of the pram

And commin from a red guard member makes it even funnier

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Shangrila said:
Emain = OUR frontier,

Stlong Roleplayer!

im sure the mids/hibs would be 1st to whine if main rvr zone was hadrians wall and albs 24/7 zerged and killed soloers :) so quit the roleplaying with all the "our frontier bullshit" as far as most are concerned its A rvr zone. using the "its our frontier" as an exscuse imo is funny :)

but as a few stealthers/soloers have said . they never get left alone if they fighting 1v1 or 2v2 . so imo if a stealther/soloer should see a 8v8 fight . they should ADD everytime .. same as if i was in a fg . kill all soloers... what comes around goes around. its a viscious circle that AINT gonna change. soloers will add. fg's will kill soloers.. so no point whinging about it.

just /release . buy a new necky n port back. rinse and repeat.

p.s if a soloer gets zerged at a MG cos he is camping there then imo they are asking for add's

p.p.s if i do come across a 1v1 (alb vs mid/hib) then i will leave them fight if the albs gonna win.. if the albs going to lose then ofc i will step in and help him if i can. cos im sure another soloer wont complain of me getting 200-300 rp's helping him and he gets 600-700rp's if it saves him releasing porting bck, buffing up waiting for rs etc etc and then making his way back to his ussuall camp spots.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
at the beginning when i played with AD we tried not to kill soloers as the idea was we dont kill them they dont add on us. well after quite some time we got a bit tierd of leaving soloers who 5mins later came and added of a realy nice fg figth. so now we kill most exept a few kind ones who allways left us alon.
oh and zzang ofc as he would wtfpwn us all if we tried take him :(
ofcourse it goes both ways aye

and yer ad spared me a few times :)

Hugmeh

Fledgling Freddie
Shangrila said:
Cry me a river..

Emain = OUR frontier, if you dare to port there you are to be killed on sight. I giv a shit if you are solo, duo, 1fg, 2fg, 10fg.. if you dont like it go solo in your homelands. I've never seen a mid spareing someone in Emain so why the fuck should we do that??

thats the attitude boy show em what u got ^^ :wij:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Lawless said:
yea both hibs and mids chased me for a while, hibs even used amnesia to cut my speed then run up close 2 mezz and pbae me......

so much <3 in this one :clap:

go play tetris bit might help :flame:

Aussie

Banned
Its fun when you kill Heste or Nova , just alb tab to IRC and read the leech whine . Those two are the Holy men of Hibernia, always leaving stealthers alone :m00:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Lawless said:
U guys are the worst shit i ever seen..... ur so rp horny u keep killing all solores u can see wiht 2fg +? even worse than albs.. they can blame the overpopulation, THAT u f--king tree huggers CAN'T! leave Solores alone, with ur mighty ZERG.... or go Plant som shroooms at relic keep or something!

untill that ur eigther dumb/zerging biatches/ or retards that can't let anyone play solo.....

this go out to zoyster and co aswell, adding on fight with 2 fgs... me vs 2 scouts 1 mincer, and then fg comes steamrolling me.... "F U" thats my feeling right now......
hibbs have allways been like that, they allways gank soloers (most do :p) but they are especially horny, since most of them just enjoy farming easy targets rather than fair fights :eek:

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree with the first poster, have felt this urge to /rude-spam all hib's since i came back to RvR yesterday. But i can't since every hib and their mother has some kinda CC. And that sux.

Die Hibernians.

Regards, Etcetra

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Talk about the devil, while I was reading this thread I got steamrolled by Hibs. :eek:

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
i have no comments just a conversation i had with sharp recently after their grp killed me and loxley while we were fighting! i wasted purge to get away but in vain!
sharpo : urizen did u waste purge there?
urizen : yes
sharpo : excellent!!
kkthnx
:puke: :puke:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
emain is our garden.. if you dont like the way the flowers smell.. stay the fuck away.

god i thought i whined but this takes the bloody biscuit...

if u dont like hibs in emain.. erm.. dont go there perhaps? retard.

gogogogogogogo! flame! dare ya

Drav

Loyal Freddie
ilaya said:
emain is our garden.. if you dont like the way the flowers smell.. stay the fuck away.

Hmmm can we say deh same when ya get zerged by 10fg albs? Wouldnt look much like your garden then would it? More like steamrolled soil tbh.

Far as adding killing soloers etc etc.. you wanna solo avoid emain, go odins or HW.. cos in emain, especially hanging around the mg's, your asking for insta death.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
go to odins or hadrians wall if you dont wanna get zerged :kissit:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
Its fun when you kill Heste or Nova , just alb tab to IRC and read the leech whine . Those two are the Holy men of Hibernia, always leaving stealthers alone :m00:

Do you got time to both kill someone and run away from the fight when you're at 50% hp's? :m00:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Lawless said:

KILL ALL STEALTHERS!!! u add on fg every fooking time u get chance to it , why should grps ?

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Maoni said:
Ppl who dont like the way rvr works in this game and over and over again say "dont add" and so on...perhaps u play the wrong game?
there is Duel arenas in other mmorpgs like anarchy online for example...

Dont be in emain if u dont like adds is a good tip =P
But never insult other players just cause you think your ideas how this game works are THE way it was meant to be, cause i bet my old epic robe on that it aint =P

Lost count of the number of times someone has screamed don't add, then added on every single fight, mostly RvR gank grp guilds. Random grps don't bother yelling cos at least they know they are gonna add on fights.

I don't care if someone adds, just don't be a hypocrit first. I expect RvR to a an unpredictable situation, that means getting pwned at times, spare the QQ, try another zone, grp up with others.

I think there should be areas for duelling (1vs1 or 8vs8) but I think there should be no reward for doing so :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Lawless said:
well don't get deathspam on me then ^^ else ofc ur name will pop up :touch:
get a life m8... When albs kill mids / hibs... its allways GoL (Zoyst / outlaws) fault....

Maybe goto Hadrian / Odin if u dont wanne get zerged

Emain = ZERG VS ZERG
Odin = FG vs FG
Hadrian = Empty vs even empty' er

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
AngelHeal said:
get a life m8... When albs kill mids / hibs... its allways GoL (Zoyst / outlaws) fault....

Maybe goto Hadrian / Odin if u dont wanne get zerged

Emain = ZERG VS ZERG
Odin = FG vs FG
Hadrian = Empty vs even empty' er

"Get a life?"
Define mate, what life is there to sit infront of your computer and flaming other persons, who just wants to get out their anger on a forum?

To be honest, I think you are the one missing "a life", and this is just a way to be cool and prove that you do have a life.

Failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom