FAO: All hibs in emain (thats not solo)

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
U guys are the worst shit i ever seen..... ur so rp horny u keep killing all solores u can see wiht 2fg +? even worse than albs.. they can blame the overpopulation, THAT u f--king tree huggers CAN'T! leave Solores alone, with ur mighty ZERG.... or go Plant som shroooms at relic keep or something!

untill that ur eigther dumb/zerging biatches/ or retards that can't let anyone play solo.....

this go out to zoyster and co aswell, adding on fight with 2 fgs... me vs 2 scouts 1 mincer, and then fg comes steamrolling me.... "F U" thats my feeling right now......

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think your knightly code of honour exists for the rest of the daoc community :(

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
aye, those gay hibs can take there trees and but it were the sun doesn't shine !!! :puke:

/regards bhusta

P.S Glottis made me do it :(

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
One day a man decided to gather all retards in one guild!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
aye, those gay hibs can take there trees and but it were the sun doesn't shine !!! :puke:

/regards bhusta

Glottis made me do it :D !

(nm... nerf ! am drunk ;S cant del it =

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Ppl who dont like the way rvr works in this game and over and over again say "dont add" and so on...perhaps u play the wrong game?
there is Duel arenas in other mmorpgs like anarchy online for example...

Dont be in emain if u dont like adds is a good tip =P
But never insult other players just cause you think your ideas how this game works are THE way it was meant to be, cause i bet my old epic robe on that it aint =P

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
death to all solo leachers.
and all other soloers aswell.

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
well i think u whining a bit too much u die u accept it u go back and try again -_-.Don't the god damn whine about gettin zerged happens to all of us just accept it and move on.

i have to agree thu i find it amusing when i ts amg emain and like pop 2 stealthers than all of a sudden another 2fg pop from there stealth and pwns me that always makes me laugh makes me feel worthy of my death XD. look those fucking albs took 2fg of them to kill me XD.besides if hibs not zergin in emain wat are they suppose to do is there home realm for god sake if u dont like it go HW or Odin.

plz ppl enough with the whines properly takin out 50% of this god damn fourm with post like omg he use radar and omg i got zerged just give it a break jes >.<

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Lawless said:
U guys are the worst shit i ever seen..... ur so rp horny u keep killing all solores u can see wiht 2fg +? even worse than albs.. they can blame the overpopulation, THAT u f--king tree huggers CAN'T! leave Solores alone, with ur mighty ZERG.... or go Plant som shroooms at relic keep or something!

untill that ur eigther dumb/zerging biatches/ or retards that can't let anyone play solo.....

this go out to zoyster and co aswell, adding on fight with 2 fgs... me vs 2 scouts 1 mincer, and then fg comes steamrolling me.... "F U" thats my feeling right now......
i dont mind bveing killed by fg of mids/hibs when im ina 1v1 . even if im about to win i dont mind getting pwnd and not getting rp's

cos it makes me smile when i add on there fg v fg fight and /shoot/kill there casters/bards/druids when they are fighting . they end up getting small amount of rp's (if any) cos they died cos i was intrupting there healers/casters and i get more rp's from shooting/killing them then i would of gotten when i got steeam rolled by the fg earlier :)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
!!!

Have a hard time to understand the fun with roaming emain 24/7 and kill solo stealthers/players with one fg. I would insta-log and play counterstrike or get out in the sun/rain.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Have a hard time to understand the fun with roaming emain 24/7 and kill solo stealthers/players with one fg. I would insta-log and play counterstrike or get out in the sun/rain.

i have a much harder time to understand camping a spot 24/7 to add in fg fights.

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
Byssa said:
well i think u whining a bit too much u die u accept it u go back and try again -_-.Don't the god damn whine about gettin zerged happens to all of us just accept it and move on.

yea after 10+ death u kinda get sad, 1-4 times is np geting zerged, but by same ppl almost all the time.. thats sad

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Lawless said:

Don't mention my name again. ever.

Of all the damn zergin your 2 whiny realms did last-night, and the only name mentioned is mine. Nvm, Heste showed last night, the effect of losing, or more apt, being spanked.

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

Of all the damn zergin your 2 whiny realms did last-night, and the only name mentioned is mine. Nvm, Heste showed last night, the effect of losing, or more apt, being spanked.

well don't get deathspam on me then ^^ else ofc ur name will pop up :touch:

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
i feel the urge to just troll around here so this stupid thread gets closed by a mod :m00:

ok, i might add 1 opinion so my post isnt unusefull at all:

insulting hibs adding in emain is really the most stupid thing imo, their argument "we re just definding our frontier" is just too valid!!! :wub:

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
QQ ...

if you want 1vs1 use /duel

if you dont want zerg, dont play in emain

stop mention zoy, he never mention you name :m00:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
rofl m9z, since when 3fg add guard became guild of soloers :m00:

when optimus prime quit the game, the super-ultra-mega-transformer split up into all the robots it was made from and they all started spasming.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Clipse said:

:fluffle:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Lawless said:
QQ
I wub you, too.....btw, just fyi.....a soloer is a potential enemy, it has nothing to do with RP's. I'm against chasing them all over emain, but if they come across. I might also add that Odin's was pretty the same and cross-adding (I don't think the hib groups ran together, but once there was a fight, it was always at popular places with lots of adding on both sides) is something you cannot do anything against. Look, let's say we pass a milegate or whatever and are very near to a fight. Then the chance of being attacked while running by is pretty high and risky, which means adding is the safer solution. I won't piss anyone doing that and I kinda expect others to think of that reason, too.

Anyways, coming here to whine has never been and will never be a solution....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom