FAO alkiz and jag

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
The truth hurts, eh?

I would happily die another couple of thousands times to your groups that kill solo guys just to own your guild members when I meet them solo.

Yeah obviously the truth that in every fg fight that I ever met you, you were nothing but free rp´s to me really hurts, but I'm not the one hurt by it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've also been killed once when I was solo by someone else :eek:

Stop the finger pointing guys..

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes, thats a full group, you have come a long way since a few months ago when you werent even able to count to 2. Very well done.

Soo, you are boasting about getting free RPs by outnumbering someone 8 to 1?

I got it now.

Next step will be boasting about beating a weaker group and getting free RPs.

That I got too.

Still doesn't change the fact, that Groove players and others mentioned in this thread pretend to solo but as soon as it's two or more of them it's back to their zerging. Could have something to do that you guys usually utterly suck at soloing, even a gimp like me, several RRs lower and highly acclaimed as the worst player has little problem beating you guys.

Guess running over fresh/low RR groups with your RR11+ mates and coming to FH to boast is the way for you :). Shithead attitude, much more interesting to play versus and to talk with TC.

C

Carss

Manisch why do you bother coming back to FH when all you do is post crap when you dont even play?

You beat merils sb a couple of times and suddenly you pwn all of groove?

Only alkz, meril and fujjeh that have tanks that solo somtimes in groove. You have never fought alkz, i imagine if you fought fujjeh he handed you your ass, alkz will hand yoy your ass even on his new lowbie skald and i think you have beaten merils sb a couple of times which now you are using as your claim to fame as you seem to mention it in every fucking thread.

Aims played on avalon vs high realm rank groups with low realm rank and won fights so trying to suggest he or the groups we make rely on realm rank is utter bullshit as people are on alts most of the time anyway.

On every one of your charecters you have hardly been a challenge even to my hunter, if you want to give people shit saying they cant solo or whatever you can renew your subs, make a movie of you "pwning" them over and over and then post it on FH and then maybe people will listen to your bullshit, otherwise shut the fuck up because your getting seriously boreing now.

I guess its more intresting to play against TC because its a group you can actually beat because they are poor players.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Manisch why do you bother coming back to FH when all you do is post crap when you dont even play?

You beat merils sb a couple of times and suddenly you pwn all of groove?

Only alkz, meril and fujjeh that have tanks that solo somtimes in groove. You have never fought alkz, i imagine if you fought fujjeh he handed you your ass, alkz will hand yoy your ass even on his new lowbie skald and i think you have beaten merils sb a couple of times which now you are using as your claim to fame as you seem to mention it in every fucking thread.

Aims played on avalon vs high realm rank groups with low realm rank and won fights so trying to suggest he or the groups we make rely on realm rank is utter bullshit as people are on alts most of the time anyway.

On every one of your charecters you have hardly been a challenge even to my hunter, if you want to give people shit saying they cant solo or whatever you can renew your subs, make a movie of you "pwning" them over and over and then post it on FH and then maybe people will listen to your bullshit, otherwise shut the fuck up because your getting seriously boreing now.

I guess its more intresting to play against TC because its a group you can actually beat because they are poor players.

Think I've never lost to any solo Groove player. But since it is you who is sucking their cocks you are free to say what ever you want.

C

Carss

Think I've never lost to any solo Groove player. But since it is you who is sucking their cocks you are free to say what ever you want.

And ive never lost a fight to any heavy weight boxer

probabaly because ive never fought one..... you have two fights with someone and thats what your baseing all groove players are shit on?

Im not sucking anyones cock im merely stating that your talking shit as per usual and need to learn when to shut up. But ofcourse you will think of some bullshit reply to this and keep the never ending roll of bullshit coming.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Who is gonna be the man enough not to have to have the last word? ... Bets please.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And ive never lost a fight to any heavy weight boxer

probabaly because ive never fought one..... you have two fights with someone and thats what your baseing all groove players are shit on?

Im not sucking anyones cock im merely stating that your talking shit as per usual and need to learn when to shut up. But ofcourse you will think of some bullshit reply to this and keep the never ending roll of bullshit coming.

You are sucking cock. Hard. Instead of typing some random garbage you could actually ask those that you mentioned about fights versus my Infi e.g. or let them speak for themself, but no, you prefer to bath in an ocean of assumptions.

It's quite simple really, you guys stop bashing others and I'll shut up and stop bashing you. Grawen runs good groups calling others free RPs and sorry Brite, Groove players solo (even if not often the case) are free RPs and come back to zerging fast. Same league as Arepa really, he will do up to okay in a group but is a gimp alone.

So why would anyone with a bit of decency and self respect start with calling others free RPs while being in a guild of guys who are free RPs solo? Solo is just a condition like me or someone else being not in a group that is up to the task versus a good group.

Don't make compress and post a video against Haj for example against my Infi who is 4 RRs higher and drops like a fly to prove my point.

You on your Hunter, you can be really happy, you killed my RR2 2H. Paladin, my RR6 Flex Heretic, my RR5 Slash/DW Infi and my RR6 2H Armsman. Alone from the spec you can see that I don't play FOTM toons like you.

Ganked you enough with Tripolar when Hunters weren't so nice.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Don't make compress and post a video against Haj for example against my Infi who is 4 RRs higher and drops like a fly to prove my point.

when did Haj bash others here? or any of the 6(?) players in groove who still sometimes play (except noaim... but hes a newcomer in groove anyway!)

alkz

Fledgling Freddie
Me too cuteypie, I thought I was a well known zerger by now, coz that's the shit I prefer. Always has been always will be...

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Im a jerk now for mentioning the three times ive seen you in game, ok. I wasnt exactly bragging about killing you. Was simply saying what happened, you on the other hand are trying to brag about killing people while PvEing like ixnay said.

As for using root and kiting some to heal and also to avoid your twf, whats the problem with that, my valkyrie isnt solo specced at all, it has charge3 and purge2 only aswell as not having any mend spec, which is why you have no dex/qui because im specced high odins will to shear it. So no matter what gear your in, a fight vs my valk its going to be a hard fight for me as its templated, specced and ra specced for groups. Also reaver is probabaly one of the easiest class to win 1v1 with in the game especially at realm rank 11. If i want to solo on a tank id solo on my hunter as i find soloing on a shield tank to be highly boreing.

i dont think so.... now valk is better than reaver...they got same dd on styles and hot..
btw i had piety parts on me and some random rings and bracers etc.. and the fight lasted for more than 6 mins without dex/qui

Septina

Part of the furniture
Gotta love it, Manisch failed miserably at fg rvr so know he's the leet soloer that poons everyone, even people he havent fought. xDDDDD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Gotta love it, Manisch failed miserably at fg rvr so know he's the leet soloer that poons everyone, even people he havent fought. xDDDDD

You can repeat it as much as you want, the group we ran made 4m RPs pre patch for each of us in a short time and we had a lot of fun and tons of good fights. That alone counts.

Further than that, I can express my views regardless of I achieved in the game. It's not like I need your tribute. I know you'd be nothing without any admission of your friends, you live and die by it.

Playing a dead game on a dead server without any serious competition - looking for appreciation - slagging off others who are not in the crew.

Pity individuals.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You can repeat it as much as you want, the group we ran made 4m RPs pre patch for each of us in a short time and we had a lot of fun and tons of good fights. That alone counts.

Further than that, I can express my views regardless of I achieved in the game. It's not like I need your tribute. I know you'd be nothing without any admission of your friends, you live and die by it.

Playing a dead game on a dead server without any serious competition - looking for appreciation - slagging off others who are not in the crew.

Pity individuals.

Because when there actually was good groups on the server our groups got farmed repeatedly, saying we play a dead game on a dead server with no competition really means fuckall, atleast we've been around and have been successful in rvr for a very long time, competition or no competition, something you cant say. :)
However shit you call me and all the people in my group we've still done a hell of a lot better than you ever will so what does that make you? ^^

Been around in the Mael/Groove groups now for a good 15 million rps or so, so i must be doing something right because i keep getting invited. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Because when there actually was good groups on the server our groups got farmed repeatedly, saying we play a dead game on a dead server with no competition really means fuckall, atleast we've been around and have been successful in rvr for a very long time, competition or no competition, something you cant say. :)
However shit you call me and all the people in my group we've still done a hell of a lot better than you ever will so what does that make you? ^^

Been around in the Mael/Groove groups now for a good 15 million rps or so, so i must be doing something right because i keep getting invited. :)

Who the fuck cares? It's not me questioning all this. If you feel inadequate so often followed by the usual insults, maybe it's time to get a girl friend.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Who the fuck cares? It's not me questioning all this. If you feel inadequate so often followed by the usual insults, maybe it's time to get a girl friend.

Nah, i'll just sell my account and get some bootay!!11 =)
Atleast i'm not the one that holds a grudge over a video game and feels the need to repeatedly insult every member of groups that i lost to. xD

But hey, you 'own on FH' so you've got something atleast. ^^

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nah, i'll just sell my account and get some bootay!!11 =)
Atleast i'm not the one that holds a grudge over a video game and feels the need to repeatedly insult every member of groups that i lost to. xD

But hey, you 'own on FH' so you've got something atleast. ^^

Uh, I've lost way too many fights to insult everybody who has beaten me. Further than that I was a big fan once, until I started to read the bullshit here or getting called "jew" and "negro" when we won once. So fu :).

I've just chosen the self-proclaimed kings and it's not hard to own you on FH or in game. I just didn't have the luck to play with 7 as skilled as yourself so often :worthy::worthy::worthy:.

What excuse do you or those Groove punks have for sucking solo though?

The account for sex thing is nice, but I didn't know that I've to count into the group of guys who can't read between the lines.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Uh, I've lost way too many fights to insult everybody who has beaten me. Further than that I was a big fan once, until I started to read the bullshit here or getting called "jew" and "negro" when we won once. So fu.

I've just chosen the self-proclaimed kings and it's not hard to own you on FH or in game. I just didn't have the luck to play with 7 as skilled as yourself so often :worthy:

What excuse do you or those Groove punks have for sucking solo though?

The account for sex thing is nice, but I didn't know that I've to count into the group of guys who can't read between the lines.

You've never beaten me solo and i've never beaten you solo cause we've never had a solo fight without either of us adding on the other so yet again just another random shitsling from you and as for the other mael/groove players you'll have to ask them, i have no idea how they do solo or if they even solo. :)
Some people play this game for the fg fights, me included, i solo occassionally when no group up and i do pretty well thank you for asking. :)
Beaten your guildie Lasttime several times and he's beaten me, taken down high rr stealthers like Shadowlost, Imco and others, but not like i have to explain this to you, you've already made up your mind that every person in Mael/Groove is teh sux solo because that's all that counts now after you've tried and failed at fg rvr. :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You've never beaten me solo and i've never beaten you solo cause we've never had a solo fight without either of us adding on the other so yet again just another random shitsling from you and as for the other mael/groove players you'll have to ask them, i have no idea how they do solo or if they even solo. :)
Some people play this game for the fg fights, me included, i solo occassionally when no group up and i do pretty well thank you for asking. :)
Beaten your guildie Lasttime several times and he's beaten me, taken down high rr stealthers like Shadowlost, Imco and others, but not like i have to explain this to you, you've already made up your mind that every person in Mael/Groove is teh sux solo because that's all that counts now after you've tried and failed at fg rvr. :p

I pretty much agree on your observation about your SB. But you can really exclude the Groove guys. I might be playing after this weekend, so we'll see.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I pretty much agree on your observation about your SB. But you can really exclude the Groove guys. I might be playing after this weekend, so we'll see.

Raar! look forward to it, cluster needs all the bods it can get. Whip some of those alb groups into shape, NFD is running a group on mondays.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Raar! look forward to it, cluster needs all the bods it can get. Whip some of those alb groups into shape, NFD is running a group on mondays.

dont think we can muster a group anymore.. with lots of ppl quiting, some leaving to us/limors... pretty much 2-3 of us left :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom