FAO alkiz and jag

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Xrystofer, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Xrystofer

Xrystofer Resident Freddy

nice pretending the soloers... but when you are grouping you zerg them...
    i left you with my duo the other day jag and when you was duoing you slamed me and killed me and i didnt add you .... not to mention arepa.... ...pretending to be a soloer...whatever

ps: dont give me the carebear bullshit...:puke: dont read it if you want to post shit

2. Box4m

Box4m Fledgling Freddie

lol, that was not my intention then, i try to solo as much as rvr lets me when i play warr mostly, except if i have a grp.

If i slammed you it was because i thought you were adding or something, sorry for that

3. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

Sorry for adding on you! Here is an apology.. Please don't add on any of my fights, but thanks for the rps! Are we cool?

:touch:

4. Tip

Tip One of Freddy's beloved

Me and Aim left Jag Yesterday (while he had fights with oshen etc) and when more than 1 stealther was on us he added, so Jag welcome to KOS :)

5. Carss

Carss Guest

I think if anyones going to forgive someone xry has to because of his playstyle for the first 9 realm ranks

6. Carss

Carss Guest

You are on everybodys KOS list...... the fact you say you have one is a joke xD

Your F8 button is your KOS list.

7. Xrystofer

looks who is talking ......plz someone give a mirror to brite!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tip

Tip One of Freddy's beloved

Hehe never used F8 :)

9. Box4m

Box4m Fledgling Freddie

i added cause u ran around with duo and then trio, some of you, and i saw u zerg down several mids, not really fair, so i added

10. Xrystofer

depends what you will do next time ;p but i will not add ;)

11. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

I don't even have an active account m8 :)

Was making the post in sarcasm of box4m.. Add, apologize and hope to be forgiven seems lame to me

12. Xrystofer

i am a good man ;x

13. Xrystofer

E is my nearest :p

14. Manisch Depressiv

Manisch Depressiv Part of the furniture

Haha, FH at its best.

Some Groove/Maelstrom shitheads trying to solo a bit but as soon as their friends get on it is zerging followed by epic threads with bullshit excuses.

15. insie\

insie\ Banned

repped :)

16. >.< Pooned

>.< Pooned Fledgling Freddie

And i heard from some people that play daoc... or whatever the game called that you play a very skillfull b... b.... bonedickhead? no i mean... blondedancer?

oh common ill find it!!!

ah ye Bondancer license to kill only on F8 request? :p

dont give him a mirror tbh... it will break on monkey face people!

17. Manisch Depressiv

Rofl!

18. Xrystofer

lol.......

and no i didnt ask him to say that..

Attached Files:

• lolz.JPG
      lolz.JPG
      File size:
      25.9 KB
      Views:
  19. Septina

Septina Part of the furniture

It's cause i was there! :)

20. Carss

Carss Guest

well ive only seen you 3 times since youve been back

first time you tried to kill me and someone else at absorbacrom while porting

then again when you dumped everything on my valk at 4am or so and died

then again when i was killing a necro i didnt know was you at absorbacrom and then you cry at me in FH PM for killing you (lol?)

and ive left logi plenty of times its not my problem if he doesnt notice. I dont attack solo tanks on bd unless they have been a **** to me.

21. Xrystofer

hello template less... and btw how many pots used till you had to run cos oop? if i had dex/qui you would have died....and dont give me this shit lol oh and btw it was a piety suit .... no shield parry ..(from bomb temp)... just no jwelry.. but we can retry when il get my temp and see who is the best

btw.... you only mention that ... why dont you mention that i killed your 3 man crew inside labyrinth LOL( i be fair... i died too... but 3 kills against one :) )

edit: i have toons unknown to most ppl... and i be playing that btw.... i dont remeber this thread be a e-peen post about you killed me....and brite i didnt cry i told you not to kill my necro while i was farming.... i didnt whine or anything...so stfu... i though you was oki but it seems you are just a jerk.... you won the metal gratz

22. Eregion

Eregion Fledgling Freddie

Fuk Lamos

23. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

And who and what classes was that against?

24. Cromcruaich

Cromcruaich Can't get enough of FH

I got absolutely sick of getting added on by groups of stealthers, and including ones i'd regularly left to complete their fights (imco anyone?) it relieved my frustration for a couple of hours.

Oh in Brites defence, he's been leaving peeps solo for a long time, barring the odd pug group incident. Im sure in the future you can sort out a truce and some mutual understanding - after all - dont you both want the same thing? Solo fights when solo, fg fights when in a fg? Think if you dropped the baggage, you'd agree.

25. Xrystofer

RM ithink( they can charm pets now ?:eek:)

Shaman and his valkirie

26. noaim

noaim Fledgling Freddie

Someone died too many times to Groove/Maelstrom grps. :(

27. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

Sounds quite familiar to when I was on a summ sm with a charmed pet and he had his buffbot and valk in, when you twf'd and bombed us, ye good work :eek:

28. Xrystofer

lolz

29. Manisch Depressiv

The truth hurts, eh?

I would happily die another couple of thousands times to your groups that kill solo guys just to own your guild members when I meet them solo.

30. Carss

Carss Guest

Im a jerk now for mentioning the three times ive seen you in game, ok. I wasnt exactly bragging about killing you. Was simply saying what happened, you on the other hand are trying to brag about killing people while PvEing like ixnay said.

As for using root and kiting some to heal and also to avoid your twf, whats the problem with that, my valkyrie isnt solo specced at all, it has charge3 and purge2 only aswell as not having any mend spec, which is why you have no dex/qui because im specced high odins will to shear it. So no matter what gear your in, a fight vs my valk its going to be a hard fight for me as its templated, specced and ra specced for groups. Also reaver is probabaly one of the easiest class to win 1v1 with in the game especially at realm rank 11. If i want to solo on a tank id solo on my hunter as i find soloing on a shield tank to be highly boreing.