FAO alkiz and jag

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
nice pretending the soloers... but when you are grouping you zerg them...
i left you with my duo the other day jag and when you was duoing you slamed me and killed me and i didnt add you .... not to mention arepa.... ...pretending to be a soloer...whatever

ps: dont give me the carebear bullshit...:puke: dont read it if you want to post shit

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
nice pretending the soloers... but when you are grouping you zerg them...
i left you with my duo the other day jag and when you was duoing you slamed me and killed me and i didnt add you .... not to mention arepa.... ...pretending to be a soloer...whatever

ps: dont give me the carebear bullshit...:puke: dont read it if you want to post shit

lol, that was not my intention then, i try to solo as much as rvr lets me when i play warr mostly, except if i have a grp.

If i slammed you it was because i thought you were adding or something, sorry for that

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sorry for adding on you! Here is an apology.. Please don't add on any of my fights, but thanks for the rps! Are we cool?

:touch:

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Me and Aim left Jag Yesterday (while he had fights with oshen etc) and when more than 1 stealther was on us he added, so Jag welcome to KOS :)

C

Carss

I think if anyones going to forgive someone xry has to because of his playstyle for the first 9 realm ranks

C

Carss

Me and Aim left Jag Yesterday (while he had fights with oshen etc) and when more than 1 stealther was on us he added, so Jag welcome to KOS :)

You are on everybodys KOS list...... the fact you say you have one is a joke xD

Your F8 button is your KOS list.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy

looks who is talking ......plz someone give a mirror to brite!!!

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie

i added cause u ran around with duo and then trio, some of you, and i saw u zerg down several mids, not really fair, so i added

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Sorry for adding on you! Here is an apology.. Please don't add on any of my fights, but thanks for the rps! Are we cool?

:touch:

depends what you will do next time ;p but i will not add ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
depends what you will do next time ;p but i will not add ;)

I don't even have an active account m8 :)

Was making the post in sarcasm of box4m.. Add, apologize and hope to be forgiven seems lame to me

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Haha, FH at its best.

Some Groove/Maelstrom shitheads trying to solo a bit but as soon as their friends get on it is zerging followed by epic threads with bullshit excuses.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

And i heard from some people that play daoc... or whatever the game called that you play a very skillfull b... b.... bonedickhead? no i mean... blondedancer?

oh common ill find it!!!

ah ye Bondancer license to kill only on F8 request? :p

dont give him a mirror tbh... it will break on monkey face people!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
lol.......

and no i didnt ask him to say that..

Attachments

• lolz.JPG
    lolz.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 100
C

Carss

lol.......

and no i didnt ask him to say that..

well ive only seen you 3 times since youve been back

first time you tried to kill me and someone else at absorbacrom while porting

then again when you dumped everything on my valk at 4am or so and died

then again when i was killing a necro i didnt know was you at absorbacrom and then you cry at me in FH PM for killing you (lol?)

and ive left logi plenty of times its not my problem if he doesnt notice. I dont attack solo tanks on bd unless they have been a **** to me.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy

then again when i was killing a necro i didnt know was you at absorbacrom and then you cry at me in FH PM for killing you (lol?)

and ive left logi plenty of times its not my problem if he doesnt notice. I dont attack solo tanks on bd unless they have been a **** to me.

hello template less... and btw how many pots used till you had to run cos oop? if i had dex/qui you would have died....and dont give me this shit lol oh and btw it was a piety suit .... no shield parry ..(from bomb temp)... just no jwelry.. but we can retry when il get my temp and see who is the best

btw.... you only mention that ... why dont you mention that i killed your 3 man crew inside labyrinth LOL( i be fair... i died too... but 3 kills against one :) )

edit: i have toons unknown to most ppl... and i be playing that btw.... i dont remeber this thread be a e-peen post about you killed me....and brite i didnt cry i told you not to kill my necro while i was farming.... i didnt whine or anything...so stfu... i though you was oki but it seems you are just a jerk.... you won the metal gratz

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
btw.... you only mention that ... why dont you mention that i killed your 3 man crew inside labyrinth LOL( i be fair... i died too... but 3 kills against one :) )

And who and what classes was that against?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

I got absolutely sick of getting added on by groups of stealthers, and including ones i'd regularly left to complete their fights (imco anyone?) it relieved my frustration for a couple of hours.

Oh in Brites defence, he's been leaving peeps solo for a long time, barring the odd pug group incident. Im sure in the future you can sort out a truce and some mutual understanding - after all - dont you both want the same thing? Solo fights when solo, fg fights when in a fg? Think if you dropped the baggage, you'd agree.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, FH at its best.

Some Groove/Maelstrom shitheads trying to solo a bit but as soon as their friends get on it is zerging followed by epic threads with bullshit excuses.

Someone died too many times to Groove/Maelstrom grps. :(

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
RM ithink( they can charm pets now ?:eek:)

Shaman and his valkirie

Sounds quite familiar to when I was on a summ sm with a charmed pet and he had his buffbot and valk in, when you twf'd and bombed us, ye good work :eek:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Someone died too many times to Groove/Maelstrom grps. :(

The truth hurts, eh?

I would happily die another couple of thousands times to your groups that kill solo guys just to own your guild members when I meet them solo.

C

Carss

hello template less... and btw how many pots used till you had to run cos oop? if i had dex/qui you would have died....and dont give me this shit lol oh and btw it was a piety suit .... no shield parry ..(from bomb temp)... just no jwelry.. but we can retry when il get my temp and see who is the best

edit: i have toons unknown to most ppl... and i be playing that btw.... i dont remeber this thread be a e-peen post about you killed me....and brite i didnt cry i told you not to kill my necro while i was farming.... i didnt whine or anything...so stfu... i though you was oki but it seems you are just a jerk.... you won the metal gratz

Im a jerk now for mentioning the three times ive seen you in game, ok. I wasnt exactly bragging about killing you. Was simply saying what happened, you on the other hand are trying to brag about killing people while PvEing like ixnay said.

As for using root and kiting some to heal and also to avoid your twf, whats the problem with that, my valkyrie isnt solo specced at all, it has charge3 and purge2 only aswell as not having any mend spec, which is why you have no dex/qui because im specced high odins will to shear it. So no matter what gear your in, a fight vs my valk its going to be a hard fight for me as its templated, specced and ra specced for groups. Also reaver is probabaly one of the easiest class to win 1v1 with in the game especially at realm rank 11. If i want to solo on a tank id solo on my hunter as i find soloing on a shield tank to be highly boreing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom