FAO Aldoran

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Eden said:
No matter what u play ur always a fucktard.. camping bonedancer or your rr10 shadowblade with grapple.. (when attacked u grapple and yell for help).

Today u made me so angry that i logged, and cba to login more. Im sure u say to yourself "hehe u got pwnd Eden" or something..

but to tbfh ... ur one of the reasons to leave this server...

DOnt leave the server because of a guy at the other end of a computer who jerks off to killing you. Theres lots more to the game than brynja bridge and mid/alb/hib campers <hi-de-hi........(listens out for Ho-de-Ho)>.

You should know better than that. You will always get arses in the game.

You can always come and join me for an Ale in Tir Na Nog pub or we could go to the dragon compound and emote him (then die instantly).
Alternitavely we could go to Galladoria for the Good old days. Sneak up to Easmarach and ask him if he will politely drop a Stinger each. Or we could have one of our Epic Dueling sessions that lasts 3 hours where we always try to blag an excuse when we lose like 'i had the wrong quickbar up' or ' i had my poison gloves on' or ' fooking lag again' when in fact we were pawned by the other one :)
Or how about you fire yourself up. Get yourself fully Charged and go and WTF drop that fucking retard Aldoran. :flame:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
DeadOnArrival said:
Theres lots more to the game than brynja bridge and mid/alb/hib campers <hi-de-hi........(listens out for Ho-de-Ho)>.

Ho-de-Ho!.

:D

Caest i've not seen you recently, where be you :confused:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Go cwy to mommy and have her bring your baby-bottle, then go play somewhere else... pathetic whiners.
N1~ :/

aldoran

Fledgling Freddie
love to read these whines makes my day :clap:
and this is for you eden :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:
all my creds to aldoran, whomever that makes others cry have achieved something! we had aldoran's bd in grp last bit on night, worked rly good, as everyone hates him, they strive for him and we nail the rps :] roxor aldoran! xd
Maelstrom suck........suck juicy cherry flavored lollypops that is!

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Him playing BONEDANCER says it all,

we in midgard apologize for all these fucktards and wish they would reroll alb

or even better move warlock and bonedancer classes to another realm :x

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
this is for you :wanker: :puke: :twak:

at least eden puts up a decent fight un like you tard xD
Just see Lotheric video and can laugh at him 2 times! xD

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
Oh, a 4th realm. Nice idea ^^ Guess they really would have the right to whine cause all others would kill them over and over :>

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
aldoran said:
love to read these whines makes my day

I know it would.. :m00:

Still fun to hear most people hate you? (in a non fear / skilled way, just as a pure lameass punk). Yeah must be a real blast beeing u...

Thanks for the nice words Caestar mate ;) so true :D

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
robbe said:
Him playing BONEDANCER says it all,

we in midgard apologize for all these fucktards and wish they would reroll alb

So you thought Bananplockaren was a fucktard? gw brother :)
Everyone play this game as they want, and if that game is to grapple and let someone else kill target, let it be it then. I would also roll a bd and strafe or sb and grapple just to make people come here and shead their last tears into the official-fh-tear-pool, it would sure be worth it, seeing all tears aldoran success to drain out of his enemies. All respect to Aldoran!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
So you thought Bananplockaren was a fucktard? gw brother :)
Everyone play this game as they want, and if that game is to grapple and let someone else kill target, let it be it then. I would also roll a bd and strafe or sb and grapple just to make people come here and shead their last tears into the official-fh-tear-pool, it would sure be worth it, seeing all tears aldoran success to drain out of his enemies. All respect to Aldoran!
You're a bigger retard than I thought oO

Argus[DH]

Fledgling Freddie
yes Aldoran is a noob and sucks at playing daoc but hes still running around killing you guys...

to the screenshot of him with alot of other SBs no1 said that SB is a solo class you could make a fg of em and ppl might think its lame but so is making a OP grp with just the right setup, RRs and ML?

FFS ppl its a game you win some you lose some

to Aldoran: don't worry i will still pl you in RvR, all know that Healers are the real dmg dealers of Midgard

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Argus[DH] said:
yes Aldoran is a noob and sucks at playing daoc but hes still running around killing you guys...

to the screenshot of him with alot of other SBs no1 said that SB is a solo class you could make a fg of em and ppl might think its lame but so is making a OP grp with just the right setup, RRs and ML?

FFS ppl its a game you win some you lose some

to Aldoran: don't worry i will still pl you in RvR, all know that Healers are the real dmg dealers of Midgard

Argus, m8, what you fail to see is, the game is more fun when everybody try and do stuff fair, grappling somebody until they die from archer adds arent fun, as the opponent dont have a chance..

Being 3 archers in a group /assisting on soloers (lol @ that idea tbh) aint fun, the other part dont have a chance.

Adding is not fun.

Strafing a as BD aint fun.

And no, if someone thinks it is fun to be 8 vs 1, strafings as a bd, killing people who cant do anything, then that someone have major problems in their heads and should really see a shrink IRL, as the they then just want the RPs... for what? so they can do more of that killing, never felling the fun of winning a FAIR fights just by a tiny bit?

Seriously, I know Im the same realm, but when seeing people like Aldoran add on enemies on 5% hp, lifetapping just to get 1 RP and deathspam (and no, it wasnt my kill he did it on, but you notice such things), or archers killing enemies who is on 5-20% hp after a figth, just because it is easy kill, makes you think: How seriously retarded can people be?

EDIT. Needed to add, before someone tries the argument "It is just a game" then that is excatly my point, it is a game, it is supposed to be fun for EVERYBODY, you and opponent alike, if you just want to have fun in the ways I typically notice aldoran do it, get a singleplayer game or network a game against bots, no reason to play that way just to ruin the fun for someone else...

Really, lowlife to think that such thing is fun...

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
oh rly, other stealthers than aldoran never added on a fight tbh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111oneone ..........

and i never seen a infil or a scout zerg the shit out of others either, NEVER i tell ya :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

they dont!? rly rly rly?? :|

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
Argus, m8, what you fail to see is, the game is more fun when everybody try and do stuff fair, grappling somebody until they die from archer adds arent fun, as the opponent dont have a chance..

Being 3 archers in a group /assisting on soloers (lol @ that idea tbh) aint fun, the other part dont have a chance.

Adding is not fun.

It's all a matter of opinion and view on things... you don't have the rights to dictate what other people should think is fun and lame.

What I don't understand is that almost everyone in here whine and cry about 1 person, who you could avoid running into merely by NOT going to brynja bridge. The sun shines, water is wet, beer tastes good and Aldoran lives, eats, shits, sleeps and jerks off at brynja bridge.. we all know that, which just makes you guys look stupid beyond reason when you come here and whine about him. Go somewhere else and just avoid him.. and if you see him somewhere else and he owns you, go kick a pillow, do push-ups or smash your keyboard, but whining in here is too lame.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Argus[DH] said:
yes Aldoran is a noob and sucks at playing daoc

you said it :x

Argus[DH] said:

hardly. people whined about aldorans zerg in OF cos even thought stealthers CAN make fgs, the stealther should solo more tbh. and an OP group with just hte right setup would be fighting other OP groups with the right setups (or random grps, but still 8v8) rather than 8 sbs/hunters killing soloers.

Nausilus^^ said:
It's all a matter of opinion and view on things... you don't have the rights to dictate what other people should think is fun and lame.

What I don't understand is that almost everyone in here whine and cry about 1 person, who you could avoid running into merely by NOT going to brynja bridge. The sun shines, water is wet, beer tastes good and Aldoran lives, eats, shits, sleeps and jerks off at brynja bridge.. we all know that, which just makes you guys look stupid beyond reason when you come here and whine about him. Go somewhere else and just avoid him.. and if you see him somewhere else and he owns you, go kick a pillow, do push-ups or smash your keyboard, but whining in here is too lame.

is where action anywhere else apart from brynja except from the fg's roaming about? :eek:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
is where action anywhere else apart from brynja except from the fg's roaming about? :eek:

I'm gonna start roaming alb with my RM soon.. meet me there :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:

Think I explained what I meant later in the post, but anyway, if your kind of fun is ruining the fun for somebody else completly, then you should seriously seek help...
(no, not directed at you, Naus, using your as in a general term :))

Pretty much as in RL, things arent really fun if they are on the expense of somebody else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom